Status: Active

Revenge Is My Favorite Kind Of Game

Seven Steps

These are my plans for revenge-

1. Get His Attention
2. Get Him Into Bed
3. Make Him Into My Boyfriend
4. Make Sure I Have Him Wrapped Around My Finger
5. Get Him to Propose
6. Marry The Bastard
7. Then Finally Divorce Him For All He Got

Yes, these was my list of things to do to him. I needed to get my hatred for him out
somehow and this revenge can benefit me more than anybody. I'm not some gold digger ho, it's just I hate him so much and since I finally looked the part where I could get his attention I'm going to play my part for my revenge.

I stood outside an Avenged Sevenfold concert with a cigarette in hand. I was standing next to their bus waiting for the concert to end.It wasn't like I was a fan or anything but I do have to make it seem like I actually like them. I was a pissed off twenty-four year old. Not just pissed off at the world for their looks before personality motto but pissed off at a certain guy named Brian Haner Jr.-Synyster fucking Gates.

"Did you see that one girl she fucking flashed us!" I heard a commotion coming towards me interrupting my thoughts.

I took a long drag from my cigarette and heard footsteps walking towards me.

"Hey!" Someone yelled.

I looked up to see Jimmy Sullivan. The horny alcoholic in the group. I wonder if he still was. I threw my cigarette down and stood up then dusted off some invisible dirt on my jeans. "Hey." I answered back grinning.

"Are you a fan?" he asked curiously.

"Yea, I really wanted to meet you all." I smiled sheepishly while rubbing the back of my neck.

"Cool come on." I walked up the steps and followed Jimmy. "What's your name?" He asked when we got up there.

"It's Jade."

When we entered the room it was loud and smelled like smoke and beer. "Hey! All you bitches this is Jade!" He yelled interrupting everybody's conversation. I gave a shy smile and gave a small wave as my eyes met Brian's.

"So Jade you enjoy the concert?" Brian asked as I sat next to him.

"It was okay. I saw better," I shrugged.

That's it bring his ego down.

"Okay?" He asked with a confused face.

"Yeah, to be the Synyster Gates you have to put a little more enthusiasm in your music." I smirked.

"Oh really? I like to save it so I can have a little more enthusiasm in bed." He leaned towards me.

"Oh fuck! I figured it out! You're Jade Ryder! A Victoria Secret Model!" I was surprised at Johnny's outburst.

Of course I knew all of their names.They did go to my school and all the girls wanted them.

"Only you would know that Johnny. So you're the one whose been taking my Victoria Secret catalog!" Some blonde girl yelled smacking his head.

I just smiled and opened my mouth to say, "Yea that's me."

"Wait I picked up a damn model? I knew I had a good eye." Jimmy said looking at me.

"Sure Jimmy. I'll be sure to model some of the summer line later tonight for you." I joked.

"Hell yeah! That's not all we'll be doing." He yelled but Brian interrupted him,

"How about hell no! I'm sure she'd rather me."

"Would you both stop fighting over her." The blonde said smacking them in the head. "I'm Val." She introduced.

So this is Val. Matt's girlfriend. She must not remember me either. She was the only nice one.

"It's good to meet you. So you're Matt's girlfriend?" I asked timidly.

Matt looked my way and said, "Yeah, how did you know?"

"Well I am a fan."

"Good because I hate fucking introductions." Zacky put in leaning back in his chair.

I talked to Val knowing that Brian couldn't take his eyes off of me. I mentally smirked and laughed at his stupidity. Come on he was obviously thinking with his dick.

"So where are you from?" Val asked swallowing some of her beer.

"I'm originally from California."

Her eyes lit up, "Really! We all are too."

"How cool." I simply stated while I looked around.

"Well it seems somebody has his eye on you."

A smile grew on my face while I hoped it was that asshole-Brian- who was looking at me. "Who?" I asked about to turn around.

"No!" She panicked. "You don't want to make it seem like you're desperate."

"Please Val, any guy would have to get on his knees and beg before I let him stick his dick in me."

She laughed loudly, "Well I don't know about this one he's very-how do I put it- persistent." I shook my head and asked to tell me who it was. "Synyster." As soon as she said that name I was satisfied enough to get up and walk towards him.

"Hey Syn, you mind grabbing my another beer?" I asked with a sweet smile on my face. He nodded his head and grabbed one with his unoccupied hand.

"So you want to go somewhere and talk privately?" His voice was low and suggestive.

"Sure."

Brian led me over to the back of the bus. "So which one is yours?" I asked running my hand along the bunks.

"This one right here." He said sitting down and I followed taking a seat next to him. "You have a boyfriend Jade?"

I looked up and I can see the lust in his eyes. I licked my lips before answering, "That depends, do you have a girlfriend Syn?"

Before I knew it,Brian leaned towards me filling the gap that separated us,and pressed my lips to his, kissing me deeply. It took me a couple of seconds to fully comprehend what he was doing. He then wrapped his arms tightly around my waist, and I began to kiss him back. He kissed my lips hard before pulling back and putting his hands on my ass slamming my body into his.

He nipped at my bottom lip before once again thrusting his tongue inside my mouth. His body meshed together with mine as his hands brought my legs up around his waist as he laid me against the bunk.Brian pulled away and his tongue ran up and down my neck, his breath leaving traces of alcohol and cigarettes mixed together. My hands drifted through his hair tugging it roughly.

I know I had to stop it because then I would just be some random fuck to him. "Syn." I tried to say but it ended up coming out as a moan.

Brian pulled away and looked me in the eye, "Call me Brian." There I knew I had somehow got to him! I was so delighted that my plan was going smoothly that I decided to give 'ole Brian here some more action.

Brian licked his lips and moved back so that I could feel his hard-on on the inside of my thigh. I bit my lip and let out a moan, which ended come out as "Brian."

"Yeah baby that's what you do to me." He said in a husky voice. This was not supposed to happen! How was the tables being turned on me! I lightly pushed Brian off me.

"No Brian stop." He pulled back with confusion written all over his face.

"I thought this is what you wanted?" He asked sitting up.

"Don't get me wrong Brian you're hot and all and I was really tempted to have sex and all but I'm not a slut or a groupie." Brian nodded his head understandingly.

"I get it. Stay here while I try to get rid of this." He said looking down at his boner. I laughed loudly while Brian went to relieve himself.

But as soon as I laid back down and closed my eyes I drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my new story! Hope you all likeyy!

Check out my other stories!

PLEASE: Comment and Subscribe!

Check out my new story:Two As One, That's Our Addiction But Baby You Can Stop The Relapse