Status: Active

Revenge Is My Favorite Kind Of Game

An Audience

Waking up to that bastard was not a good feeling. I didn't even think

He is so sexy. I could wake up to him everyday.

No the first thought was well last night went well. So far so good. I know I'm probably a huge bitch for this but I don't really give a shit at the moment. I got out of the bunk without waking Brian up. I glanced down at my attire to see I only had my bra and underwear on.

How did that happen?

I shrugged just guessing that I probably got hot in the middle of the night and stripped my clothing off. I looked around to see the shirt Brian wore last night and decided to throw it on. Walking out to the front of the bus I heard Johnny's light snore and Jimmy's tossing. I went over to the mini-fridge an grabbed a water bottle.

"Someone got lucky."

I smiled knowing who would make that comment. "Sorry to ruin your little fantasy Val, but I nor Brian got lucky last night."

She looked slightly disappointed and groaned, "Now I owe Matt twenty fucking dollars."

I put a grin on and sat next to Val. "Oh Val, I'm hurt that you had no faith in my inspirational words what so ever."

She turned her face my way and crossed her arms, "And those would be?" "He has to beg before I let him sticks his dick into me." We bust out laughing probably waking everybody up.

"Will you both shut the hell up! Do you have any idea what time it is?"

I looked down at my watch, "12:10?" I squeaked. Hey a pissed off Zacky Vengeance is not a cute one.

"No it's... 12:10. Oh, damn I guess you were right." I smiled at at Zacky's defeated face.

"Are you just wearing a shirt Jade?" Zacky asked suddenly wide awake.

I looked down blushing, "Oh...I guess." I got up rushing to the back room to retrieve my jeans.

I reached behind Brian to grab my jeans and when I did my phone came spilling out. I picked it up noticing that I had three missed calls. I sighed heavily knowing it was Derek-my agent. I threw my jeans on and opened my phone dialing Derek's number.

"Where have you been? I thought you said the latest you'll be out was till three! You do have a photo shoot in-oh I don't know- two hours!." I rolled my eyes at Derek's ranting. This was the usual Derek freak out.

I'll do something he didn't know about and he'll practically rip my head off! "Chill babe." I told him unaware that a certain someone was listening to my conversation. "I'm twenty minutes away just come pick me up. You know where I'm at." He sighed probably pulling at his hair, "I'll be there." He hanged up the phone so abruptly.

I can't believe he just hanged up on me! "Love you too. Bye." I mumbled out loud to the silence on the other line. I shut my phone to be greeted by a ticked off Brian. Not even ticked off can describe how he was glaring at me. "Is something wrong?" I asked him.

"Besides that you're a fucking bitch, no nothing at all." I was very surprised by his words. I haven't did anything wrong...did I?

He got up and slid some jeans on. "What the hell are you talking about Brian?" I asked following his every movement.

"Stop with your bullshit Jade. You're just another slut who wanted some action." He tried to move away but I blocked his path. I was really confused, I though he understood last night. This was really starting to fuck up my plan.

I ran a hand threw my hair irritatedly, "What the fuck are you talking about Synyster? We didn't even have sex last night and I'm pretty sure if I wanted some action I could of got some from Johnny or Jimmy." I yelled back.

"You would do that wouldn't you, you whore." He spat coldly.

I licked my lips and answered him in a low tone, "Synyster fucking Gates you are one to be talking you fucking hypocrite!" Now stop being so fucking stubborn and tell me I did that makes me a bitch, slut, and a whore!"

He gnawed on his bottom lip before saying,"You have a fucking boyfriend that's what!" I looked at him dumbly.

"What the hell are you talking about?" "I heard you on the phone with him earlier." I realized he thought Derek was my boyfriend.

Damn Derek, you almost screwed up my plan.

I laughed and Brian looked at me weirdly. "That was my agent. Brian you have nothing to worry about, I'm single. Derek's gay so there's no need to have a fucking bitch fit." Brian's angry expression faded to be replaced with regret.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry Jade." He apologized running his hands down my waist and latched them onto my hips.

Oh yea Brian, call me a slut, whore, bitch and everything else and then grope me. What a prick.

"I don't think I can forgive you." I mumbled crossing my arms.

"Really?" he asked bringing his lips to my neck. I backed Brian to the wall.

Ugh, he makes me feel dirty every time he puts his lips and hands on me. Remember the plan. It'll be all worth it in the end.

"I don't know maybe you can prove to me that you're really sorry." I breathed out. His lips met mine immediately thrusting his tongue into my mouth. I moaned as his tongue caressed mine. A few minutes later the moment was ruined by the people on the other side of the door. I pulled away from Brian whispering, "We have an audience and I think they're enjoying this more than we are." I leaned over and pushed the door open...hard

"Dammit!" Jimmy moaned in pain.

I looked over Brian's shoulder to see Jimmy holding his nose while cursing all the words that came to mind, Zacky and Johnny lying on the floor near Jimmy's feet, and Matt and Val standing closely behind Jimmy.

"You guys are fucking pathetic." Brian said pushing Jimmy out of the way grabbing onto my hand leading me to the couch to pull me on his lap.

"Dude that and last night put together was better than The Notebook" Zacky yelped.

Everybody stared at him while Johnny said,"You actually watched that chick flick?" He started to laugh and Zacky pushed him saying, "Have you seen the sex scene? It's like a fucking porno and I absolutely do not watch chick flicks!"

I chuckled, "It's okay to admit you like chick flicks, Zacky." Val agreed saying "We wouldnever laugh at you." Zacky gave a frustrated look.

"But we sure as hell would!" Matt bust out laughing with Brian, Jimmy, and Johnny soon joining him.

"Aw, leave poor Zacky a lone." I said getting off of Brian's lap and wrapping an arm around Zacky's shoulder.

"Hey! Shouldn't you be over here with me." Brian whined. Zacky pulled me closer to him.

"No, you had her all last night and this morning." Everybody laughed at Zacky's childishness. I unattached myself from Zacky and sat back on Brian's lap.

After five minutes my phone started to vibrate.

I looked at it to read D e r e k.

I sighed happily hoping Brian and everybody else didn't notice. "Hey Derek." I answered into the phone.

"Hey ho come on. I'm waiting outside that bus."

"Okay I'll be out." I hanged up first and turned to Brian who had a questioning face on. "I have to get going. I have a photo shoot." I tried to sound disappointed but I really was relieved and happy I could get away from him.

His head neared mine and his hand on the back of my neck pulled me toward his lips. After a quick kiss Brian was starting to pull away but I roughly pulled his lips back up against mine, smiling against him as his tongue slipped past my lips.

"Eww, gross. We do not want to see you both practically have sex on the couch. You know I do have to sleep, eat, and sit on that." Jimmy said interrupting our kiss.

"So what, I want to see it." Johnny said with Val replying, "Pervert." to his statement.

I got off of Brian and stood up. "Well I have to go. My job awaits for me" Everybody objected to me leaving.

Val whined saying, "Don't leave me with all these guys!" and Jimmy said, "Well I'll be thinking of you when little Jimmy needs the hand." that was something I cringed at. Jimmy was still that horny teenager he was back in the past.

After everybody gave me a hug Zacky and Brian walked me out. I turned to Brian once we were by Derek's BMW.

"I'm going to miss you." He said sticking his hands into his pockets.

I smiled and gave him quick, hard kiss. My hands slid down inside the back pockets of his jeans and I pulled away sharply, leaving Brian breathless and completely stunned. "Check your back pocket when I leave. Bye Zacky."

I walked away hearing Brian say, "Damn she is hot."

I walked in the back seat to see Derek right next to me. He always did have a chauffeur. As the car pulled out of the lot Derek looked at me making a face. "What?"

"Whose shirt is that?" I looked down forgetting I had his shirt on. I hurried and pulled it off not caring if Derek saw my in my bra-hell half of America saw me in my bra.

"Get rid of it and I'm going to need some mouth wash and a fucking shower."

I felt like my body had been invaded by Brian. His touch was disgusting and I needed to get rid of it some how. I sat in the car letting my true feelings towards Brian show.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey hoped you liked the chapter!

Please comment an subscribe!

Check Out My New Story: Two As One, That's Our Addiction But Baby You Can Stop The Relapse