Status: Active

Revenge Is My Favorite Kind Of Game

There Will Be A Way Out

I sat on a plane heading back to Huntington Beach while watching Brian sleep. His chest moved silently up and down and his light snore made me chuckle. I shook my head looking down at the magazine on my lap. A lot has happened since we left for our honeymoon. I learned that Brian was a complete sucker for the woman he loved. It made my job that much easier to pretend I was in love with him.

"Brian, I don't think I want to do this anymore." I said shaking a bit. I didn't want something I was going to remember him by. There was no way I was even going to go through with it.

"Baby, come on, I already got you prepared so you can't chicken out." Brian said rubbing my arms up and down.

I have no idea why he was pressuring me into something I didn't want to do once again. I'm constantly reminding myself that everything I did was for a good reason and I know this is only going to benefit me. I took a deep breath and shook my head.

"I don't know Brian. Isn't going to be too tight?" I asked looking down at my hand.

Brian laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist bringing our bodies together. "No, it's not. You're only getting Brian on it not my whole name." he reminded me.

I sighed and nodded my head. We were getting tattoos on our wedding finger with each others' name on it. Only Brian had Jade instead of Arionna. I really didn't want his name to permanently be on my skin. At least he had my stage name and not the real one.

I nodded my head and took a deep breath. It'll be worth it when everything is done and over with. I could tell by Syn's joyful expressions that when everything crashes and burns in front on his eyes that face would be covered by sorrow.

It made me smile and walk proudly to the back o the tattoo shop to get his name deep in my skin. Right then and there I felt as if my whole career and struggle was worth it.


I looked down at my finger taking my ring off to look at Brian's name. I smirked placing the ring where it belonged. Then I nudged Brian trying to wake him.

"Syn, the plane landed. Get up." I said unbuckling my seat belt and standing making Syn's head drop hitting the arm rest.

"Dammit!" he cursed making me giggle. "You think this is funny?" he asked with a playful grin on his face.

"No." I said with a smirk. "I thought it was fucking hilarious." I finished moving away.

"Oh yeah?" I asked with that devilish smile that I knew so well.

I gulped and moved back. "No Syn. We're still on the plane." I warned.

He laughed and came at me anyway pushing me to the back of a seat attacking my sides. I was extremely ticklish and he barely learned all the place over our honeymoon. He called it his secret weapon.

"Brian, babe, get up." I complained trying to get Syn up early so we could go out and enjoy the scenery.

He grunted not wanting to open his eyes and snuggling into the pillow. I huffed moving away from Syn and walking to the other side of the bed where I once slept. I quietly picked up a pillow and then with all my force hit Syn over the head.

"Get up!" I said loudly but it almost sound as if I was begging.

Syn groaned and picked himself up off the bed looking my way, "Did you seriously just hit me with a pillow?" he asked.

I smirked putting my hands on my hips, "I believe I did." I said back feeling good about myself.

Then I saw a playful look in his eye. I wasn't too sure what his next move was. At first I thought he was just going to make me get back in bed and ravish my body with pleasure. I was just so wrong.

Syn hurried and moved across the bed grabbing me by my waist. I squealed as he brought my body under his onto the bed.

"Syn!" I complained trying to move away from his grasp. It was impossible for me to move since he straddled my waist and locked my wrists above my head. It almost turned me on. Well, for a split second.

"Payback is a bitch." he said smirking.

It only made me smile even more. In my head I was saying, Oh baby, you just don't know how much of a bitch it could really be.

Then in the middle of my evil thoughts I could feel his hands attacking my sides. I started jerking my body side-to-side with laughter. I couldn't help that my body was so ticklish.

"No, Syn, don't. Stop." I pleaded trying to get my sentence out between my laughter.

Syn just laughed along with me like a fool in love. He continued to try to discover all my ticklish spot and boy, did he exceed. I was just amazed how those hard, merciless eyes could be held of such a soft, warm gaze. But amazement can not exceed the hatred in my heart.


As we walked through the airport with hour hands supporting each other I could see a woman wearing all pink in the middle of the crowd. I suddenly thought of Payton. I shook my head. My sister was about seven months pregnant. There was no way Josh was going to let his seven month pregnant wife come all the way to the airport alone. At least that's what I thought until the woman turned and she looked like something was going to burst its way through.

"Payton!" I shouted seeing if she would turn.

Syn looked at me to see where I was looking at. I let go of his hand running up to Payton.
"What are you doing here?" I asked once I was face to face with her, "And what in the world are you wearing?" I asked chuckling.

"I came to tell you something." She said but became quiet once Syn came up to us.

"Hey Payton." He said hugging her. "You look like your baby is going to tear itself out of your fucking womb." he then rubbed her stomach.

I laughed and slapped his arm, "Great way to reassure her."

Payton smiled then said, "It's a bit hard and my back hurts like a bitch but it's worth it."

I was happy to know my sister was safe and her baby. Maybe I was a bit envious of her. She always was the pretty one maybe a bitch and a whore when she was younger but she ended up with the man she loved and was about to start a family.

"Brian, can you go get your bags while I catch up with my cousin?" Payton asked smiling at Brian. He nodded and place a small kiss on my cheek before walking away.

"Wow, he looks completely in love. Are you sure you want to go through with this game?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

I smiled crossing my arms, "Never been more sure in my life...so what do you need to tell me?" I asked feeling a bit nervous about she had to say.

"I got my high school reunion invitation."

I shook my head not catching onto what she was trying to tell me.

"Syn and Jacob graduated the same year. I'm back in contact with Val and she said the rest of the guys are going so I'm assuming Syn will to." She explained.

My whole body seemed to shake. Jacob would be back. He would come to Huntington and see I married the guy he wanted to be just like. Would he even recognize me?

"I...I have to see him." I stuttered knowing I was spitting complete nonsense out.

Payton shook her head, "He'll know it's you. He'll know Jade Ryder is Arionna. That dorky, loner girl, Arionna."

I shook my head in denial. I didn't want to admit it but after all these years-after he left me- I still wanted Jacob. We shared something special and although he doesn't know it, I will always feel and know it.

"Then I have persuade Syn into not going." I said nodding my head.

"Babe!" Syn's voice shot out.

I turned seeing him with out luggage. He was excited for some unknown reason and it made me slightly worried.

"Why are you so happy and what's up with that stupid grin on your face." I said grabbing my suitcase handle letting it roll.

"Matt just called me and it's that time already. High school reunion."

I opened my mouth and then pressed my lips in a tight smile turning to Payton. "High school reunion. Can't believe it. Isn't it exciting Payton?" I asked biting my cheek.

"Yeah right, I'm as big as a cow." She said with a small laugh.

"Do you really want to go to some lame reunion where people just try to throw their married life in your face?" I asked trying to get him to change his mind.

"Well, that's what I was planning on doing. I mean I have an amazing career and a hot ass wife who's perfect." He said moving to wrap his arms around my waist.

"Oh, don't be so exaggerating. I'm not perfect at all." I said wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

He smirked and said,"You're being modest."

Then I felt his lips move against mine. I loved how he could make me forget about everything with his touch, his kiss, and even his dick. Maybe that's all he is good for. I sighed giving into him and ran my tongue along his bottom lip. Syn groaned as our tongues met and my hands traveled down his chest, past his belt buckle, and slightly curved gripping his already hard package.

I broke our kiss smirking, "That was fast." I whispered huskily.

"Well, that's what you do-"

"Are you going to give him a hand job in public or are we going to leave already?" Payton asked impatiently.

I laughed moving away from Syn. I really was worried about this reunion and I couldn't take my mind off of it. I was trying to think of every possible way to get Syn to change his mind about going but on the other hand I wanted to see Jacob so much it hurt. I just had to think that;

There will be a way out.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I really need to end some of my stories and Revenge... will
be ending soon. I'm debating if it'll end at 30 or 35.
I'm hoping you all will ask me questions here
Read my other stories here
I'll be editing the older chapters soon because it's really horrible.
comment goal: 150