Status: Active

Revenge Is My Favorite Kind Of Game

Petty Arguments

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I opened one eye throwing my hand on the dresser grabbing my phone.

"Who the heck is this and you better have a freaking good reason to why you're calling me at?" I paused looking at the clock. "9:15." I continued.

"Stop bitching. It's Val and we are going to the gym so I'll be there in twenty minutes. Don't try to say no because I'm forcing you." I sighed heavily.

"Who's that?" Brian mumbled face down to the pillow. "Val." He reached over grabbing my phone hanging up on her. I gasped, "Why did you hang up on Val!" "She'll take you away from me." He explained turning over on me.

"Brian." I giggled. “Didn’t you have enough of me last night?” I asked as he placed kisses down my neck and over my collar bone. “I can never get enough of you.” I rolled my eyes and pushed Brian off of me. “I’m going to take a shower.” He looked at me suggestively. “No you can’t join.” I said walking away not caring if he saw me naked in broad daylight.

After my quick shower I walked out of the bathroom only in a towel to see Brian dressed and sitting on the bed. “Don’t you look all sexy and half naked. I think that towel is begging for me to take it off.” Syn said walking up to me wrapping his arms around me waist. “And I’m begging you to control your hormones because you’re not getting a quickie before I leave.” I removed his arms and went digging in my suitcase for some underwear, shorts, and a sports bra. Hey I was going to the gym and I don’t like to be all hot with a shirt on.

Brian was obviously annoyed. I didn’t care one because I didn’t want to have sex with him again anyways. Three was three too many. Yea, after we got back Brian just couldn’t keep his repulsive hands to himself.

After I got all my clothes plus a thin jacket on my phone started ringing. “Hola!” I answered. “Jade I am waiting in the lobby so hurry up before Brian decides to lock you in the room.” “How did you know Brian was here?” I asked. “Please, who else would hang up on me?” I laughed and agreed with her then hanged up.

“Well I’m leaving but you could stay if you want…I guess.” Brian stood up. “No I think I’ll head over to Matt’s place in a bit.” I nodded and turned to leave only to be stopped by Brian. “Don’t I get a goodbye kiss?” He asked looking desperate. I rolled my eyes and walked over to him reaching up and placing a soft kiss on his lips. But no, Brian couldn’t be satisfied with just that. His hand went to the back of my neck bringing me closer and pushing his lips on mine maneuvering his tongue into my mouth.

At first I was heated by his fucking selfishness but then I melted into the kiss. Brian could work wonders with that tongue of his, I got lost in the kiss forgetting about poor Val until my phone started to ring again. I pushed Brian off me licking my lips. “You are a sly one Synyster Gates.” I laughed walking to the door. “They don’t call me Synyster fucking Gates for nothing babe!” He yelled before I slammed the door.

I met up with Val and we headed over to the gym. “Okay you have to tell me all the dirty details about your night.” Val giggled. “Why? It was nothing.” Or at least that’s what I keep telling myself.

“Please don’t give me that shit. I know something happened. So tell already.” I laughed silently and told her everything that happened. Well I didn’t describe the sex in full detail. I just said it was amazing. She didn’t need to know all of that anyways. Well and her reaction was, “That is so cute! Why can’t Matt be more romantic? Now days it feel like we’re more best friends than fucking lovers.” I felt the need to comfort her. “Don’t worry Val; he’ll come to his senses.” She agreed and we continue to attempt to work out.

After I went to my hotel I took a bath and got changed into some jeans and a regular white tee. I went over to my bag and took out my list to read it.1. Get His Attention2. Get Him Into Bed
3. Make Him Into My Boyfriend
4. Make Sure I Have Him Wrapped Around My Finger
5. Get Him to Propose
6. Marry The Bastard
7. Then Finally Divorce Him For All He Got

My next task should be easy. A few more days and he should ask me. “Hey Jade what are you looking at?” I jumped so high and squeaked trying to fold the paper up. “Brian, when did you get here?” I asked turning around to see him only a few inches away from me.

“What’s that?” He asked trying to get a hold of the piece of paper. “Nothing!” I panicked putting the paper behind my back. “It must be something if you’re trying to hide it.” He smirked still trying to reach for it.

“Brian, stop!” I turned to trying to stuff the paper somewhere on me. “Why can’t I see it? What are you trying to hide?” He asked grabbing the other end of the paper.

“Brian I said stop it! Fucking stop it already and leave me the fuck a lone!” I yelled pushing him off me and successfully grabbing the paper away from him.

He slowly moved away from me with a stern look on his face. “Fine, I’ll leave you the fuck alone! Fucking bitch.” He walked out slamming the hotel door.

I sunk down onto the floor cursing. I got him mad but if I let him see the paper I was gone for good and he would figure that I had all that planned out for him. After all Brian is not a stupid guy. Now all I need is an excuse to why I wouldn’t let him see the paper.

“Dammit!” I yelled throwing a pillow at the door. I need to go back home or at least go get myself a house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long it's just that I've had a horrible case of writer's block! : [

Check out this story! It's awesome!

Torn Between Two

She worked really hard on this so stop being cruel and just appreciate it!

Please comment and subscribe!!