Status: Active

Revenge Is My Favorite Kind Of Game

An Emotional Regret

I dipped my head and brushed my lips against Brian's. He moaned into my mouth softly as his hands slid up my small back and mine rested on either side of him as I straddled him. Brian's hands slowly crept up my dress.

Synyster kissed down my neck as my hands found them hem of his top, tugged on it and pulled it over his head throwing it carelessly on the sand. Our lips collided one again with Brian shoving his tongue in my mouth.

A moan escaped my mouth as Brian's hands slipped under my dress onto my butt as he put pressure on it then ripping it up over my head. He stared for a minute.

"Enjoying the view?" I asked bringing him back.

"Hell yeah." He said before pulling me up under him switching the positions.

"Ever had sex on the beach?" I mumbled bringing my lips to his neck.

"No." He moaned.

I smirked saying, "Good." before bringing our lips back together letting my hands roam along his torso.

I could vaguely taste the strawberries and whip cream that we once ate and I pushed my body up, hard against Brian's earning a loud moan from him. Brian pulled me even closer for a deeper more passionate kiss. I groaned, when he took control of my mouth. Between Brian and mine panting and moaning the only thing that could be heard was the ocean's waves loudly crashing against the shore.

My hands reached down to unbuckle Brian's belt. They were trembling from the excitement of Brian's touch that he had to break the kiss and help discard his jeans.

Brian took control and kissed down my stomach and dipped his tongue into her belly button and toyed with her belly button ring. I moan out Brian's name causing him to smile against my hot skin. His hands slid up her legs and thighs followed by his lips and tongue. His fingers teasingly slid down my underwear as I bit my lip rolling my eyes back.

"Stop fucking teasing Brian." I moaned out grabbing onto his biceps pulling him up where our lips met. After all clothing was scattered on the beach's sand Brian paused, throwing his arm out, without breaking our kiss searching for his jeans.

"We need a condom." He mumbled against my lips.

"I'm on the fucking pill Brian just push it in already." I breathed out airy.

I bucked my hips and wrapped my legs around his waist locking them securely around him and pulling him down waiting impatiently for him. With in second Brian push-hard- into me making me yelp out, "Brian!"

He leaned down, his mouth searching hungrily for mine. Soon our moans and groans filled the beach as I met his every single thrust, clinging on to his arms as he pounded into me. As I kept up with his pace the pleasure only increased as he kept thrusting deeper and I bit down onto Brian's shoulder making him throw his head on my shoulder letting a piercing moan out.

After a while we both came and just stayed in our position kissing any part of each other's skin we could.

As I got back into my dress I looked over at Brian and smiled shyly. "Well that was..." I trailed off biting onto my lip.

"Fucking amazing." Brian breathed out.

"Yeah." I agreed leaning over kissing him lightly on the lips. "Let's get you back to the hotel." I got up tugging at the bottom of my dress.

"Okay let's get going."

Brian grabbed my hand and took me over to the car where I picked up my pumps up from off the ground.

As we were riding back to the hotel Brian entwined our fingers bring my hand to his lips. We rode back that way stealing

glances every few minutes. I was concentrated on what just happened. I realized I was physically attracted to Brian.

Every touch and every kiss felt so good. Damn it, this could screw me up. I couldn't get attached to him this was rule number one. No emotions what so ever

I was deeply lost in my thoughts that I didn't feel the car stop nor did I feel the tear that ran down my face. "Jade?" I looked over at Brian still unknown to the tears that spilled.

"Jade you’re crying."

"I'm crying?" I asked touching my face feeling the water that was stuck on my face. Brian cupped my face bringing his lips to my face making my tears disappear.

"Why are you crying?" He asked once he pulled away. I bit down on my bottom lip shaking my head.

"It's nothing, let's forget about it."

"Are you sure because-"

"I'm sure. It's nothing anyways." I disrupted. He heaved a sigh and got out the car coming around to help me out. When we got in front of my door Brian drew me into a hug.

"I really don't want to leave you right now." He whispered in my ear.

Without thinking I said, "Then don't." I opened the door pulling Brian in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well yea there go another chapter for all you amazing

people who subscribe,read, and comment. I'm trying to get

another chapter of my Bill Kaulitz story out and chapter one of

my new Zacky Vengeance or Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan story out.

You choose just comment the name!!

Please subscribe and comment!

Check out my new story:Two As One, That's Our Addiction But Baby You Can Stop The Relapse