Status: Active

Revenge Is My Favorite Kind Of Game

Ask Me To Move In And I’ll Say I Love You

It’s been two weeks since Brian asked me to be his girlfriend or as he likes to put it his girl. I haven’t had time to see if I really had, Brian wrapped around my finger. All we have been doing was hanging out, going on lame ass dates, and having great sex. Yes, I won’t deny that the sex isn’t wonderful.

I told my manager, Derek, that I wanted a break from modeling. He said he‘d give me a few months. Only because the Victoria Secret fashion show was in a few months. I’ve also been housing hunting for a few days with Val but we have had no luck whatsoever. I also had no idea what Brian had in store for me.

“Hey baby.” I looked up at Brian and almost gagged at his annoying pet names. I was being a tad bit angered by it. I’m not some airhead who wants to be called sugar lumps, pooky, baby cakes, ect.

“Hey Brian.” I said back looking down at the documents, I had in hand.

I sighed itching the back of my head. I let another long sigh out and continued to look through the papers. Without realizing it, I sighed once more.

“Okay what the hell is wrong with you?” Brian asked taking a seat next to me.

“Why would you think something was wrong?” I was getting irritated that he could read my actions and by his sickening presence.

“Well when something is bothering you, you tend to sigh… a lot.”

I laughed by his fact. I was once told that before. I remember this one time Jacoby… no I can’t think of him. Give it up Jade you’re never going to see him again.

“Well I can’t find the right house to buy. Either it’s boring or over the top. Some are even too big and I don’t want to be all lonely in a huge house.” I looked back at Brian to see him with a huge smile on his face.

“Why do you have that creepy smile on your face?”

“Because I just came up with a fucking genius idea.” I had a very bad feeling about his genius idea.

“What is it Syn?”

Once he opened his mouth, I regretted even saying anything.

“Why don’t you move in with me?”

After he said that, I almost choked on my own saliva. I started laughing at the thought of Brian and me living together. Please, I was thankful to go back to the hotel away from him. Then after in the midst of my laughter fest I looked over at Brian to see his serious face.

Oh shit he was dead serious about me moving in with him. Dammit why did I open my big mouth!

My laughter died and my smile faded. “Oh, Oh you’re serious”

“Why would I joke about that? Just think about it we could be together all the time- when we cook, eat, watch TV, party, and most importantly sleep.”

I cringed at the thought of doing all that with him. Any girl would die to spend every minute of the day with Synyster Gates. Well thank God I wasn’t any girl. Brian just kept going on and on about us living together.

“Then I don’t have to drive out just to have sex.” I rolled my eyes at his statement. He was and still is a pig.

Brian walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. “Just think about it.”

I shook my head, “Brian we have only known each other for two months or so.”

“That doesn’t matter because I… I fucking love you!” Wow he couldn’t he properly say I love you.

Nevertheless, I couldn’t believe it. I never knew this guy could love a woman yet he’s standing before me telling me of all people that he loved me.

“I love you too.” I choked out. Not because I was on the verge of happy tears but because it was so damn hard to get out. I didn’t think I could even lie about that to him.

Brian smirked and crashed his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck moving my lips against his. I could feel Brian’s smile grow which made me smile against the kiss.

“So are you moving in?”

I rolled my eyes nodding, “I’m moving in.”

Brian yelped a “Yes!” picking me up off the ground making me squeal a “Brian!” and laughed as he took us to our room to do what most couples do…fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have so many ideas for this story it's just it may take a while for it all to surface!
Please comment or subscribe! OR
Check out my other stories.
Love to all my loyal readers and commenters!lol.