Status: Active

Revenge Is My Favorite Kind Of Game

My Past Is Something That Can Ruin My Future

"I can't believe you moved in." Val said as we sat on Brian's couch. Well technically our couch. I nodded and replied,"I know I was so surprised when he asked me. But the cutest part was when he told me he loved me." Yeah right, his was was so unromantic.

Val smiled the all of the sudden frowned. "Val is something wrong?" I asked truly concerned. She looked at me and I can see tears forming in her eyes. She shook her head letting her tears fall. "It's just... I think Matt is cheating on me." I moved closer to her and wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"No, I don't think he's cheating on you. He loves you...don't he?" I asked not knowing what to say and possibly making things worse. "I thought so but he's been so distant lately." Val wept.

I sighed having no clue what to tell her. My relationships are usually short-lived. "If I talk to him would that make you stop crying?" I asked unsure of what her answer would be.

But suddenly her tears stopped and a smile formed on her face. Talk about bi-polar. "Would you? Thank you so much Jade!" With that she got up and left. Did she just use me. Yep, make me feel guilty then use me. What a son of a bitch.

I got up and headed to the kitchen to make dinner. Brian would probably go out and get something to eat with the guys.

When I finally got done with my spaghetti I sat down and took a deep breath. It was so peaceful without Brian here all up on me. It get tiring sometimes- scratch that I mean all the time.

I could hear the front door open. So maybe he didn't go out with the guys. "You made us dinner?" Brian asked me walking behind me placing a quick kiss on the back of my head. "Um, well... I thought you were going out with the guys tonight so I only made enough for me."

Brian looked a little disappointed. I don't why but it got to me. "But I realize I made too much. You want to help me finish it?" "Fuck yeah." Syn yelped grabbing a fork and sitting next to me. A minute later I noticed there was only one meat ball left. At the exact same moment me and Syn stabbed it with our forks.

"Come on Brian let me have it." I pouted. I mean I did make it. Brian shook his head,"It's my favorite part of the meal," he said back. "Who made it?" I retorted squinting my eyes. He is such an asshole. Just give up the damn meat ball already!

"Fair enough, but if you didn't assume I was going to eat out and made enough for the both of us we wouldn't be fucking doing this." I guess he can't give up. I guess it's time to bring the girls out. Ehh, never mind.

"Okay if you let me have it and don't complain like a baby we can relive our night in the shower." I tried to persuade. I thought he would jump at the chance but he continued to shake his head.

I closed my eyes for a moment just to feel something wet and slippery hit my face. I gasped and looked at Syn who tried to look innocent. "That was a fucking cheap shot and you know it!" "What you wanted the stupid meatball so I gave you the fucking meatball." Brian shrugged.

I picked up some spaghetti and threw it on Brian and that was the start of our food fight. Of course Brian won but that was only because he shoved the rest of it down my jeans. I sat on the table pouting once again.

"What's wrong Jadie?" Brian asked smiling. That stupid bastard knows what's wrong. I ignored him and turned away. Brian came to the side I was facing and whispered,"You have a little something on your cheek." Before I knew it I felt his wet, moist tongue glide up the side of my face. I hated my body for betraying me and burn by a simple touch from him.

"Really? Because you have a little something right..." I trailed off outlining his mouth with my tongue.Brian immediately opened his mouth and connected our tongues. I wrapped my arms around him as he laid me over the table and climbed on top of me. My hands slowly glided up his chest and under his shirt and his hands rubbed my inner thigh.

Just when we were getting into it the doorbell ringed. I tried to get up but Brian pushed me back down muttering, "Just let it ring." His lips trailed my neck leaving soft kisses. "No, what if it's someone important." I lightly pushed Brian off me. "Who's more important than me?"

I laughed pushing him off me. "I'll get it while you do something with this mess."

I tried to fix my hair and myself look half way decent. I walked up to the door and opened it just to find myself shock to be looking in the eyes of the person's shadow I lived in. "Payton?" I barely got out. I felt like I was choking. They weren't supposed to know I was back yet.

I walked outside of the door closing it. "Jade do you know how hard it is to keep in contact with you." She said crossing your arms. "Payton you really can't be here yet." I desperately explained trying to get her to leave.

"You know Jade I haven't saw you in a long time and you're trying to get rid of me after what? A minute." Payton crossed her arms getting angered.

"No really Payton you can't be here right know. Please come some time later but not today." I begged which was something I don't do often. She sighed looking down, "I'll be back in a week and you better be prepared." She turned around and walked away.

I was relieved she left because she would have messed up everything. I walked back in the house to see Brian by the stairs. "Who was it?" He asked. "Just some kids selling candy." I lied smiling. "Well I got the shower running." Brian suggested. My smile grew,"Then what are we waiting for." He was so gullible but my real worried laid on one thing how:

My Past Is Something That Can Ruin My Future
♠ ♠ ♠
Im sorry I took a long ass time to update but i've been really busy and haven't had any encouragement lately. So hopefully you all love-hate me.=]]

Please Subscribe & Comment!