Status: Well here is a little story I have only wrote 2 chapters so far :)

Forever Alone

Coming Home

The second part of my plan was going home. I looked around feeling lost. I was now off by a clear road. I saw no cars. DAMN IT!!! I walked down around half a mile to see a alive city. There were a bunch of people. Beer in hand walking around tipsy. Scratch that they were so fucking woozy. I ran down forgetting that all I had on was a purple nightgown.
I had long wavy brown hair with blonde streaks. I had flats on with skulls at the front. I walked threw a crowd of drunk idiots. People store at me with amused faces. Hopefully they knew that they would feel nothing like this in the morning.
I looked around for alcohol. Anything really, as long as it eased some pain. I felt like shit. I found some Bourbon,Liquor, Brandy,and some honey brown. I found a little store that some girls and guys were just hanging out in.
I basically just chugged the hard lemonade. I felt the liquid slide down my throat. It felt nice.They crowd cheered me on as I was on bottle 3. I finally stopped at 7. They settled down and went back to there conversations. I sat down feeling weird. No not sick but like guilty. The store had little knickknacks and anything you could imagine. I laid down on a little baby bed. Surprisingly it was really comfy.
iiii NEXT DAY !!!!
I woke up with a terrible migraine. I felt a sensation of ache in my insides. I just cant describe the pain. I ignored it and looked around feeling suspicious. I heard a din of noise. Shit
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey hope you like it!! also din means loud noise