Status: Well here is a little story I have only wrote 2 chapters so far :)

Forever Alone

Meet Him

I heard footsteps coming from the top part of the house. I was laying on a couch still trying to figure out why is was in some persons house. I looked around seeing a TV that was blank. I had a strange feeling. I finally heard a door open. I quickly closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep.
"Hey there Kelly, I know your awake", The mystery man said gently. I laid still making no movement. I could feel being watched, I knew he still stood there.
" Get the FUCK up", he howled. I lifted up feeling fearful. I looked at the ground as I stood up facing him.
"Look at me", he said stingy. I looked up slowly. I saw that he wore like a plastic red suit, a ski mask white and black. His giant but fired emerald orbs stared at me. He had 3 rips in the mask. One for his mouth and the other 2 for his eyes.
"Now you can sit down and prepare your self", he said almost like excitedly.
"But-", I started.
"NOW SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP", he said scaring me half to death. I sat down as slow as I could,making sure not to piss him off. He came over to me and sat next to me. I could just tell he was not like pure that he wasn't real.
"Settle down I am not going to hurt you ", He said smiling a general smile . He reminded me like a prince of darkness. No not the movie,the real one. He stood up and started to walk away.
"Bye bye Kelly,go back to sleep soon",he said fading away
"What wait",I said standing back up and following him.
"Oh I am Fink here is my card", he said handing me a slice of paper.
He was now completely faded. As soon as I read the card I let it drop to the the ground with no sound.
" William Fink your worst nightmare, The ruler of the underworld",The card had read. I looked around seeing my surroundings perishing. Then I woke up
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey hey hey sorry I just love doing that. I kind of left it on a clif hanger. I like those well sometimes.
Please rec/sub/comment :) try I am not demanding it I am just suggesting it haha