Hope for the Best

Chapter 1

Josh’s Pov

I have a crush on someone. His name is Sean Smith. Well actually I love him so much but he doesn’t even know that I exist. This is so unfair. I’m just one of his bands’ The Blackout’s fans. I’ve got no chance to meet Sean yet. He’s my idol and I adore him. I’ve been to a few of their gigs. I know I can’t have a chance with him but only if I knew his address I could send him some love letters. I want him to know how I feel. I wish I had someone who knew Sean Smith in real life. I just can’t message him on twitter that would be bad! Oh god what I’m going to do…
Then I remembered. Sean has a brother. Jay. He might listen to me. At least I have to try and hope for the best.

***
I got to know that The Blackout is having a gig in London soon. The fact Jay will be there selling band merch would be the best time to ask him something.
When the day came, I got up early. I was thinking about Sean and I couldn’t wait to meet his brother. I was shaking so bad! I sang along to some TBO songs in my room and I danced around. Their songs were so perfect especially Sean’s voice. His screaming was amazing! I couldn’t wait for the gig also!

***
Now I’m just getting inside the concert venue. There are so many people in front of the merch table already. I have to wait for quite a while before I got in front of Jay. I smiled at him and I bought a t-shirt first. Then I asked him if I could talk to him in private. Jay said that would be better after the gig and I nodded. Jay told me to wait in here later. I thanked him and I ran to the other room where the concert was starting in a few minutes. I pushed myself through some people so I got into 2nd row which is the best place I’ve ever got. I had a good time at the concert. Sean was so attractive on stage. I couldn’t take my eyes off him. I took a few photos of him and now “The Storm” started which was my favourite song and I decided to record it. While I was recording I almost dropped my phone because Sean looked straight in to my camera and smiled at me. Oh my god!

***
After the gig I went over to Jay who was waiting for me. He asked about me first and I told him who I was and why I needed to talk with him.
“So, you want Sean’s address? I’m not sure Josh if it’s a good idea. I don’t want to be the one to blame if everyone has Sean’s address and…” Jay said.
“But… I need it so bad! I promise I won’t tell it for anyone else. I don’t even have friends.” I told him.
“Okay, I’m just curious. What are you going to do with that address? You can’t just visit him you know?” Jay looked at me thoughtful.
“Yeah I know… the thing is I haven’t met him and I don’t think it’s a good idea if I do now. But I’d like to send him some letters. I’m just too awkward to talk with him. But there’s something he needs to know.“ I sounded so desperate and I think it worked on Jay.
“Oh of course. I see that you’re a big fan of Sean. I’ll give it to you. Just hang on a bit.” Jay smiled and took a piece of paper. He wrote Sean’s address and then gave the paper to me.
“Thank you Jay.” I said and we hugged before I left the venue. I walked to my car and drove home. I couldn’t wait to send those letters.