Status: leave a comment yo!

Steal Me With a Kiss

Roomie

It was a cold,gloomy and irregular day in Huntington Beach, California. The Sevenfold mansion from a couple feet away looked like it was painted into the dark blue sky and calming hills. Kiera sighed to herself, this was going to be a rough couple of days, not only it would affect the way she behaved but also the way she thought about the members of this housing academy. Did her parents really had to send her to the most punishing place on earth? she only said that since her dad raised her not to talk or give into people that rebel against normality and sophistication yet she felt that just by the way of looking at their housing gates, she was going to blend in just fine. The truth is, she was a bit of a rebel at heart, a die hard tom-boyish rebel.

She pressed the weird looking door bell ring the second she got to the humongous gates that blocked her way into the courtyard, waiting two beeps she finally took out her phone and turned it on silent, ignoring the messages from her 'friends'. Her mum thought that both her best friends Elena and Georgia were the perfect daughters, in fact, she spent more time shopping with them than spending any kind of time with Kiera, did it bother her? Truthfully she always preferred sitting at home and watching all of those fancy rock concerts her dad told her off for playing everytime they left her all by herself at home. Her parents liked it when she played classical music, made her seem very clever and canny. Although she found the music calming and easy to listen to, she always felt the need for something more wild and barbarian.

Her thoughts have been cut off when she found a deep manly voice speaking through the doorbell speaker, seemed to be telling her some rules she has not managed to catch, she immediately felt the heavy ball in her throat like she was going to get into trouble, punishment was something she was used to at home but she didnt know the people that lived here, this house was a punishment itself to be clear.

She saw the gates open and made her way over to the mansion door, dragging her huge suitcase with her, she got all the essentials, not mentioning that Kiera has always been organised, but she had to have everything sorted and ready in place. Knocking on the hard wood door she checked the time on her phone and smiled at the screen picture of her and her older brother, it used to be so easy when they were younger, their relationship was unbreakable, they had the type of bond that no other siblings she knew have had. She got out of her thought of trance when a tall, skinny and lanky man opened the doors for her, he had a massive grin on his face and it kind of creeped her out, but in a good way. Her smile began to show, the man transmitted love and happiness,as it seemed she yet didnt mind the way The Sevenfold Mansion greeted her.

''Hi, names Jimmy'' He took out one of the hands from one of his jean pockets and pointed it towards her to shake it, so she did and gave him a heartwarming smile yet to catch her breath to speak.

''Kiera'' She replied

''Oh great! come on Kiera, we'll take you to the house master'' He gestured his hand to her so she can hold it whilst she held her suitcase with the other hand, his moves were faster than she expected, he walked with a fast pace and sharply took big steps.

''We're nearly there'' He said without stopping, he slowed their walking pace and turned around rapidly-''Remember this path Kiera'' he deemed at her with concern thrown on his face.

''W-why exactly?'' She spoke stuttering quietly like he was about to tell her something private.

''Oh..its okay..'' He shrugged. ''Actually, no, no its not, you'll have to meet Matt if you dont behave, and trust me you dont want to meet him'' His frown converted to a smile, finally he bursted out laughing strangely with a high pitched giggle.

''OH..'' She exclaimed like she knew what was happening, she didnt.

''You should have seen your face! Hahaha!'' Jimmy still laughed hysterically ,trying to hold himself up on his knees whilst suddenly-''But no,seriously, he's scary dont mess with him'' his facial expression turned into a serious one. Kiera found it hard to even swallow her own saliva near this guy, what if the others were even strangely weirder?

As they finally got to the house masters door, Jimmy opened it for her, without any silly jokes or scary upcoming moments, Kiera was glad because he did seem like the funniest guy, his appearance looked like one of the people she watched concerts of, black hair, mostly dressed in black with tattoos all over their arms and dangerously distracting.

The door opened revealing an older man in his 60's, he had a little name tag standing on the edge of his desk, it said ''Gerald Sanders''. Kiera scrunched her eyebrows with confusion and turned to face Jimmy.

''Thats Matt's uncle''Just like he read her mind he kindly replied.

She sighed loudly and took a seat on the enormous chairs facing his desk, he smiled lightly at her, passing her a piece of paper.

''Whats this?'' she uttered as Gerald smirked.

-''Its your room number, and things you will be doing for the following week'' He spoke with his deep voice.

''Arent you going to ask me what my name is? how my day was?'' She looked for support from Jimmy but it seemed that he has left and the door behind her was closed shut.

''Thats not how we greet people that got here for a reason, Kiera'' He sat up and whispering he said ''Be sure to obey me, I know Jimmy must have given you a light impression of this place but hun, its not how it seems''

Kiera wanted to fight back, she wouldnt back down, but before she could even utter an argument out of her lips, Jimmy was there to pick her up and escort her to her new room.

''How was it?'' he asked walking his rapid pace.

''Not bad, he seems miserable though'' She replied replied straight away and gave Jimmy a warm smile, seeming as though be must be the nicest person here.

He chuckled slightly ''Yeah, I get you''

When they got to the room he opened the door for her, like a gentleman and gave her the keys to her room with Kieras name tag, age and a small picture of which she preferred to ignore.

''Have fun kiddo, the room might seem spacious and plain but if you deck it out with your things it'll be as good as new'' He patted her on the shoulder and left.

Kiera stood in the doorway with her suitcase still on her, speechless. She looked around the room, to the left, she saw a little chest of drawers to fit her clothes in, a bunk bed.. Wait.. A BUNK BED?

''Hey there pretty one'' a female voice called from the room, as soon as she turned her face to the right of the room she saw a similarly aged girl, sitting on a chair and reading some sort of thriller book.

''um.. hi'' She replied walking over to the empty chest of drawers and putting her suitcase near it,now facing the girl and looking her from head to toe. The girl had beautiful blond hair with natural looking highlights in it, her make up was done perfectly and she had a summer dress on. Kiera had nothing on the blonde beauty, she had smeared make up from dripping tears and she was sweating like crazy because of nerves and emotional damages, HELL! she felt the redness on her face the second she walked inside of this house.

''You don't look so good, wanna go shower?'' She peeked her eyes out of the book and said, Kiera felt embarrassed, her outfit was quite plain, skinny jeans, boots, and some type of shirt she managed to grab out of her full closet, this girl looked straight out of a high end shop, Kiera usually got whatever she wanted but she never looked through to clothes, as long as she had something to wear everyday she was fine.

''Uh.. I have no idea where the bathroom is, neither dont I have my own towel'' Kiera replied nervously,

The blond girl marked her book page and got up, applying her red lipstick on. ''No problem..just go to the bathroom, theres signs out in the hallway, I'll bring you my spare one''

THANK GOD!

Kiera quickly rushed out of the door, following the bathroom signs she strolled past the halls and different rooms, she felt a bit more self loving when she's realised how many people end up here just because of doing something silly. It's like a summer camp, but worse.. When she got to the bathroom she rapidly undressed herself, covering the appropriate parts and so what.

She walked into the shower cabin, turned the water on and let it run for a bit, its been minutes since shes been in the shower and it felt only like a second, she stepped out, but the blond girl still wasnt there.

''Fuck'' She whispered softly

-''AH! What did you say?'' a manly voice shouted in the bathroom and her reaction was temporarily unstable, she covered her body with the two of her hands and screamed as loud as she could.

''WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE???'' She shouted at the largely muscular man standing in front of her, her eyes dilated and filled with panic, her heart pounding in her chest.

''Just checking on ya, names Matt, nice tits'' He had a huge smile on his face, chuckling along his words. After having a still look at the girl in front of him he walked away like nothing has happened.

Kiera shivered with the coldness of the bathroom, and it didnt matter to her what she's just been through, she wanted a towel and a warm blanket. Luckily her roomie stormed into the bathroom, she smirked and threw kiera the towel, checking her ass out in the mirror next to the sinks.

''I'm guessing you've just met the hottest guy in the house huh?'' She mumbled under her breath now looking over her nails.

''I..guess so'' Kiera covered herself with the towel and secured it properly on her chest.

''I think he likes you'' her words sounded petrifying, like Kiera was stealing her secret love affair.

''Great'' The brunette replied, still shivering of the cold and the things she's just gone through.
--
♠ ♠ ♠
Props to my bae Emily that did the banner for me, thanks dude<3
>Her Tumblr<

>My Twitter<

>Kiera's outfit<

This chapter was pretty long, I know haha, I'll make sure to make the other ones shorter for you guys :3