Status: Completed!

Together Until We Die...

Chapter 13

Lilah returned some time later with Pronger at her side. The ex-Flyer glared at Patrick Kane, as the woman told the evil man something and pointed at the caged human. Pronger wasn't too pleased with what he heard. He stormed over to Jonathan and stuck a small device to the centerman’s ribs.

It looked like some kind of sick gun that police used. It was black in color and the barrel was flat, as the man turned it on its side and pressed it farther into the hockey player.

Patrick could see his best friend jerk awake and stare at the man with big worried eyes. He heard the poor captain muffle an inaudible sound to the villain. The shaggy haired blonde man watched in horror, as Pronger flicked a switch on the device and volts of electricity shot from it. A disturbing buzz sounded in the air, followed by Jonathan bucking about madly and wildly, wailing into the tape, stifling him. It was a C2 device: a taser.

The evil man cackled, enjoying the foreplay. He jammed the device into Jonathan’s side, zapping him over and over. He was tazing Tazer!! (I’m sorry, I couldn’t help it!)

Patrick clutched the pillow tightly to him. “Tazer, no!!” He howled, without thinking about it. “Stop it Pronger! Stop! Please!”

Pronger froze, halting in the torture. His head snapped to the side and his cold, fierce eyes stared down Patrick Kane, who cowered, naked in his “crib.” The inflamed pupils melted the Blackhawk’s soft baby blue eyes, searing into him and scarring his soul. He jammed the taser into Jonathan’s side once more, then placed the device on top of the Blackhawk captain, who struggled to breath normally, his chest rising and falling quickly and spaciously. His painful whimpers pierced Patrick’s heart. He didn’t even try to get the rectangular weapon off of him. He didn’t seem to care.

The miscreant stalked over to the Chicago goal scorer, who sunk lower in his corner. He snickered, spitting a nasty wad of saliva to the side of him, as he came up to the bar and peered in at the scared, caged animal. He found the sight humorous and glowered at his shaggy blonde captive. “Like you can really escape me, there Kanerboo?” He taunted, throwing his head backward.

A female’s sniggering joined in. “He’s a fighter, but he’s also a little princess, I’m think we should give him his present! Shouldn’t we, Chrissy?”

Pronger whipped around. He nodded to his villain-in-training. “What a good idea?! Fetch the gift for our dear Kanerboo, while I finish up with Smiley!”

Lilah flashed Jonathan a smirk and skipped back out of the room. Pronger snapped his jaws at Patrick, sending a fresh group of shivers up and down his spine. “Don’t mouth off to me, Pretty Boy! I can always make things worse!”

With that, he spun back around and headed back to the poor Blackhawk captain. Jonathan was finally fighting back. He worked at the straps, desperately. And Patrick saw his captain’s eyes widen, when the ex-Flyer returned to him. Pronger snatched the device up off the sweating man’s stomach once more, turning it back on. He dug it into the skin on Jonathan’s chest, burrowing it deep in-between the centre’s breasts, to the side of his rapidly beating heart, where the clamps still gripped tightly at his nipples. Without much hesitation or thought, the taser became electrified once more and jolted the poor man. Volts shot out the end and sparks flew into the air.

Another stifled scream came, with an arch of his back in a painful position. Patrick’s hands flew up to his face. He covered his eyes, unable to watch anymore. He sobbed for Johnny. He continued to hear the heart-wrenching cries and wails from the man he called his best friend.

Jonathan Toews was like the brother, Patrick never had growing up. He was raised with three sisters, who loved and cared for him, but he sometimes wished that he had a brother to understand him and be with him. Jonathan was that lost brother! He didn’t want to lose him! He couldn’t lose him!

The younger forward slowly peeked out, from between his fingers and caught sight of Pronger pushed the taser against the captain’s crotch and zapping him there a few times in demented tease. He covered his eyes back up, refusing to continue to watch anymore.

Suddenly his hands were grabbed and thrown to the sides, away from obscuring his vision anymore. He instead found himself now staring at the woman once more. In her hand was the “gift.” She dropped the bars down, opening up the exit to the bed once more. She leaned in and placed the present on Patrick’s head.

It was a gorgeous all-pink tiara. It was like one of those that a little girl playing dress-up, would get for themselves. The headband part was covered in a soft, frilly, boa decoration. And sticking up out of that was the main crown part made up of pink beads, jewels, and various other pink colored things. Oh and the whole thing was drenched with sparkly pink glitter, which already dotted his hair, sticking in his curly locks.

“You look pretty, Kanerboo!” She teased, slapping him on the cheek, as she pulled backward.

His face flushed a reddish pink color, as he imagined the look he had with the girly princess tiara on top of his head. She grabbed him at the ankles and slid him across the bed to the exit edge. She snatched the pillow away from him, exposing everything once more. He fought with her, trying to get the cushiony cover back, but she yanked him to the ground, where he landed on his ass. The tiara shook in its place, dumping more of the sparkly craft onto him. The herpes of the craft world made him blush deeper in his cheeks.

She grabbed his hands and yanked him to his feet and led him back into the main room. By now, he was sure that Jonathan had already seen him nude. He didn’t really care about that anymore. He was already pretty much emasculated to a tee.

Lilah wrapped the end of a new rope around his wrists. It was an extra long rope that dangled down from the ceiling. Another dangled to the side of it. Apparently she had just put these two ropes up, while he was covering his eyes in horror. His arms rose over his head and he dangled an inch off the ground. The new position hurt his sore shoulder muscles, but when he tried to shift, he only swung back and forth, unable to do anything. Tears filled the bottom of his eyes, as he struggled to get free.

She had faced him so that he was directly in the path of his captain’s vision path. It was purposefully done that way. The villains knew his fear of exposure to his friend and they were set to embarrass him to death because of that. Also the princess tiara was beginning to dig into his skull and it hurt. He shook his head, attempting to get it off, but it was impossible to do, from between his arms that were bound above his head, uselessly.

Ahead of him, Pronger finished up the second round of torture by electricity from the clamps, battery, and taser. Jonathan’s movements lessened and, after Pronger zapped him one final time on the chest, the Blackhawk captain’s eyes closed and his breathing stopped, abruptly.

“NO!!” Patrick wailed, kicking and thrashing about wildly in the air. “You killed him!! You killed my best friend!”

Pronger smacked Jonathan across the face a few times, to test out if the Blackhawk centre was really unconscious. He didn’t move at all. He was limp. Dead.

“Johnny wake up! Please!” Patrick sobbed, tears streaming from his blue eyes now. His heart tore in two, as he stared at the unconscious body of his captain.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is Jonathan really dead??
How does Kaner's little gift come across? I think he'd look really pretty!!
Who else wants to take a run at Pronger?! Just me?