Status: Updating every Sunday

It's Gonna Be My Year

Happy Birthday to ME

Today is my birthday, and to be honest it’s been one of the greatest birthdays I’ve had in a long time. Jack’s been living with us for two weeks now and it’s been amazing. Especially because there’s no spare rooms since Tom and Dad have taken them so Jack has to share with me. It’s been really fucking awesome.
Jack and I have been dating for 5 months now and our relationship was as strong as ever. Jack’s trust issues have even been less noticeable since he’s been living with us. I’m really glad because I just want him to be happy and in perfect health. Now that he’s away from his “father” he’s been much happier too. I have to say I think the making out helps.
I have to say though that I want to get a bit further than making out. Just shirts off. I’m a 15 year old boy now and I really, really want to see my super fucking hot boyfriend without his shirt on. The chances seem to be dwindling though because as it gets colder, the more clothes he puts on.
For my presents I’d gotten a proper microphone from Tom and Mom and Dad got me a new acoustic guitar! I was super excited and I had hugged them for about five minutes. Well mostly Mom as Dad and I were getting on a little better but still not as great as we used to be. And Tom… Well Tom’s been a bit of a dick to put it nicely. Jack said he’d gotten me a present but he wanted to wait to give me it until later.
It is now 7pm and we are about to cut the cake. Mom baked me a chocolate mud cake and it looked really nice and I kinda can’t wait to eat it but we have to go through the whole singing thing. Well it’s kinda worth it because Jack is sitting right next to me so I can hear him singing, and even if it’s the shittiest song to ever be sung it still sounds amazing coming from him. I didn’t know Jack could sing until a week ago at band practise Zack’s throat was sore so he couldn’t sing back-up and Jack volunteered.
I was also surprised at that considering he’s still shy with Zack and Rian. Well when he’s playing he’s not, it’s more when we’re discussing something he’s really quiet. If I had to guess I’d say it’s because every time he had something to say, no one was around to listen, so he’s just kept his ideas to himself.
“Happy Birthday dear Alex, Happy Birthday to you!”
“Hip hip! Hooray! Hip hip! Hooray!”
I need to think of a wish. I wish… I wish that one day Jack will be happy. Truly happy.
I blew out the candles.
“Ok Alex, you gotta cut the cake and don’t-“ Mom started to say.
“Touch the bottom or you have to kiss the closest boy,” I finished. I looked at Jack out of the corner of my eye and gave a small smirk. I saw him blush so I deliberately pushed the knife to the plate.
“Whoops,” I said as I turned to Jack and kissed him softly on the mouth. It was only for about 5 seconds but Jack wasn’t super comfortable with PDA around my parents and he was blushing a lot by the time I pulled away. So fucking cute. I’m so lucky. I turned back around and saw Mom smiling, Dad looking slightly uncomfortable and Tom looking away, seemingly in disgust. See what I mean about him being a dick? It’s not my fault I have a special someone and he doesn’t and probably never ever will. Because he’s a dick.

9 PM THAT NIGHT
We had eaten the cake, which was as delicious as it had looked and just talked a bit. I was really starting to feel more like a family. We all seemed to be reconnecting and Jack seemed to be connecting with the family too. Jack and I were now in my room sitting across from each other on the bed. He seemed to be really nervous so I decided to find out why that was.
“Jack, baby, what’s wrong?” I asked.
“Uh, n-nothing, I’m… Uhhh, I’m fine,” he replied, obviously lying. I just gave him a “seriously” look and he seemed to reconsider.
“Well I mean I uh, I want to give you my present, but I’m not really sure how you’re going to take it,” he said, not as nervous this time.
“Baby, if it’s from you I’m sure I’ll love it,” I said, using the pet name to try and reassure him.
“Ok, ok,” Jack said. He definitely seemed like he was working up the courage for something. Then he stood up and pushed me back on the bed. I liked where this was going so far. Jack was still timid in the physical side of our relationship, so doing this was a big deal. He climbed on top of me and started kissing me, going straight for the tongue side of things. I could still sense his nervousness so I rubbed my hands up and down his sides. If anything this seemed to make him more nervous so I pulled back from the kiss and sat up, Jack sitting in my lap facing me.
“Baby, what’s wrong?” I asked really concerned now, making sure he could hear it in my voice.
“I uh, can I show you something?” He asked, looking down into his lap.
“Yeah, Jack that’s fine,” I replied, trying to reassure him everything was ok. I wasn’t sure what this was about but it seemed to be tearing him apart a little bit.
His hands went to his shirt and he took a fortifying breath and pulled it up and over his head.
Oh My God! Jack is sitting in my lap, half naked.
I reached out to touch him but thought better of it. Maybe he didn’t want to be touched. I reached for his hand instead of his chest and used my other hand to tilt his chin up so he was looking at me.
“What’s wrong baby?”
“I, I just. I know you’ve been wanting to get to this stage and I thought it would be a nice surprise for your birthday but now I’ve screwed it up and-“
“You did this for me?” I asked, dread curling in my stomach. I had practically forced him to do this. Oh god, what kind of boyfriend am I?
“Uh, yeah. Yes I did. Well for both of us really. I mean I’d like to see you half naked but I didn’t think you’d like to see me shirtless because I’m ugly but I thought that maybe you wanted this? Did I get the wrong vibe?” He asked confused. Now I was confused. Ok so he wants to see me shirtless but doesn’t think I’d want to see him shirtless because he’s…
“Who called you ugly?” I practically demanded. My volume was harsh and I decided that that probably sounded like I was accusing him so I rephrased.
“Why do you think you’re ugly?” I asked, softer this time.
“Uh just all the boys in the locker room. And I heard some girls talking about how unattractive boys with no muscles on their chests are and-“
I cut him off with a finger to his lips.
“Jack, baby, you are sooo fucking far from unattractive. I feel so privileged right now. I can’t believe you’re my boyfriend. I’m so lucky,” I finished in a whisper. I had tried to look at his face for the whole time but somehow my hands had made it to his sides and were rubbing up and down and I could feel skin. Skin! It was then I noticed two necklaces from his neck.
I picked them up and shot him a questioning look. They were guitar picks with holes through them so they could be on chains.
“Uh, Happy Birthday,” he said as he leaned down and kissed me. And then I realised that the necklaces must be my present. But then my mind was taken over by the feel of Jack’s skin and Jack’s hands and he took my shirt off too.
We both leaned back to look at each other. That lasted about 5 seconds. He was leaning down and I was stretching up and we collided in a mess of lips and teeth.
This was seriously one of the best. Fucking. Birthdays.
EVER.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed the chapter! :D