Elitism

Chapter TEN

I heard the doorknob rattling, knowing it was Carmen. Our morning routine had been put on hold as of last night when Brad slept over, who had woken up and was watching the door like a hawk.

“Chill,” I told him and saw him relaxed a little bit.

When you lived in a tough neighborhood where people do B&E as an after school activity, you tend to be on your guard at all times. Sometimes I felt like I was letting my guard down due to the fact I was getting a little too comfortable here.

With my head I pointed the bathroom where Brad went to hide. I opened the door to a very sad face with pouty lips. It made me laugh. I dropped down to her level.

“Meany.”

“I’m sorry, Car,” I hugged her.

She didn’t hold a grudge too long because she hugged me back and was back to her giggly self. It made my heart warm for a second. I was known to be heartless back at home, and it was a reputation I proudly built over the years. I was no longer some easy prey that one could get away with doing whatever they wanted. I was going fighting back and you’d bet your ass, I was going all in.

“Brian is cooking food.”

“Is he now? Sounds good to me.”

“Come on!” she said loudly as she pulled my arm to follow her.

“Alright,” I chuckled and let her pull me until we reached the stairs and I gave her a piggyback all the way down.

I remembered my stepmom telling me something about Brian’s dream to own a restaurant, or be a chef. Something like that. So every now and then, my dad would invite a really expensive chef guy to assist Brian in the cooking process and it looked like this morning I was going to meet a really cute chef guy.

And man, was he cute! I walked into the kitchen and took my seat at the island table where I watched him work his magic with those hands. They were big and strong, and steady as he elegantly powdered some spice onto the eggs. I mentally cursed when I felt myself getting a little too excited, but it had been too damn long since I last had sexual reliefs.

“I will never forgive you,” Lauren said as she sat next to me with an angry face.

“Huh?” I turned to her, getting my mind out of the gutter. What did she say?

“I can’t believe you would do something like that to me,” she crossed her arms.

“I don’t know what I did to you, but I’m not apologizing for it.” I knew exactly what she was talking about.

She groaned annoyed. “I know it was you who sent this Bradley guy to hit on me.” She scoffed and rephrased, “More like assault.”

“You exaggerate a lot so one day when you actually get assaulted, no one is going to believe you,” I said with the straightest face I could muster. I didn’t wish that on her, but I wasn’t going to encourage her either with the way she dressed herself.

She glared at me. “I hate you.”

“The feeling is mutual… sister,” I patted her on the back.

When I did, it was then I noticed what she was wearing. She was wearing a white blouse up to her neck and she changed her skirt uniform for the pants. Looked like Brad did his job right, scaring her into doing something she clearly wasn’t ready for. Served her right for looking like a slut.

I returned my attention back to the chef who now had his back to me while making something on the stove. I didn’t mind though, it gave me a chance to check out his ass.

After a good breakfast, I went back upstairs to see what Brad was doing to my bathroom. I loved him and all, but sometimes he cannot be trusted with your stuff. And I stood corrected when I walked into the bathroom to him blow-drying his dick. Well, the hair attached to it anyways. It’s nothing I haven’t seen before. Brad lived for dares and it had been too many times Brad was dared into doing something naked.

“Brad, what are you doing?”

“Holy shit! Knock much?!” he struggled to pull his pants back up with one hand while still holding the blow dryer in the other.

I leaned against the doorway and crossed my arms in amusement. “It’s my bathroom. You know, it’s cool and all; you do your thing, but don’t torture my blow dryer. She prefers the hair on the head, not below the belt.”

Brad rolled his eyes and turned the blow dryer off before replacing on the shelf. He did up his belt and was walking out of the bathroom where I followed him.

“I certainly hope my bathroom was kept clean during your time of needs.”

He laughed. “You know, I can be a gentleman. I’m not a slob, despite my horny self.”

“Yes, of course. And a job well done for keeping it in your pants while hitting on my sister.”

He plotted himself on the couch in my room and grinned. “She confronted you.”

“She hates me,” I smiled and sat in the love chair across from him.

“Another name to add to the enemy list.”

I laughed. “Perhaps, I should make amends to some.”

“I think Henri is still holding that grudge.”

“That’s Dahlia you’re talking about.”

He shrugged. “When can I leave?”

“I always leave after everyone else so I can drop you off at the train station.”

He nodded and laid down on the small couch in the corner of my room.

I stood up and walked to the door. “Now, if you don’t mind, I have some needs of my own to fulfill.”

“Hm, you go girl!”

I laughed as I left my room. The kitchen was almost empty when I got there. There he was cleaning up everything and putting the ingredients back in its rightful place. I smirked when he saw me. Our eyes lingered a little longer and there was a mutual understanding.

I left, slowly making my way to the laundry room where he surely followed me. Without my ex-boyfriend to keep me in line, I was beginning to get sexually frustrated these days, thanks to that bitch Riley, and I just needed someone to relieve the stress.

I was sitting on the washer machine, although it was turned off thank you, when he came in and he closed the door behind him, locking it as well. I was calm as I remained still and let him come closer.

“How about some dessert?” he said in a gruffly voice.

Oh my gosh. I was turned on. When he was within reach, I grabbed him by his white jacket and pulled him in. His arms snaked around my waist and our lips met with heat and anticipation.

We explored each other’s mouth as if searching for treasure, something to enrich us. He took off his jacket and t-shirt and I took off mine in one smooth move. Our lips reconnected and we continued, rubbing each other, feeling each other… and damn, his muscle was amazing. I could feel his arousal and I dug my nails in his back, letting him know he better get on with his business.

We broke apart long enough for him to pull out his penis and put on a condom while I dropped my underwear easily since I was wearing the skirt uniform.

Without wasting any more time, he slipped inside of me and I exploded with excitement. I quietly gasped as the sensation feeling rushed throughout my body. I arched my back for a better feel. He continuously stroke, back and forth, as I rocked with him.

He was slowly building up to it and I was enjoying every second of it. I clung to him tighter, my nails once again digging into his back as he began to stroke upon me harder and faster. I had to bite down on my tongue to stop myself from screaming out.

I felt him clenched and goose bumps rise on his back. And just like that, he finished. As he cleaning himself up and got dressed, I did the same. He grinned at me before sneaking back out and returning to his post like a professional he was.

I never said I was a good girl, waiting on ‘the one’, but I wasn’t in the same business as the escorts nor did I wave my tits in front every guy who passed me. I was well-behaved and that was all that mattered to me. I didn't care what others thought of me, it was never important.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! So sorry I have been MIA. So busy! Now I have time! Please, be patient. Updates will be slow, but they will happen!

COMMENT!(:
SUBSCRIBE! (: