Status: Completed!

And Then There Was One

Chapter 6 - Sidney Crosby

The stick blade made contact with Evgeni Malkin’s head, as the two Pittsburgh forwards goofed off outside in the street, outside of “Geno’s” house. The Penguins’ leader snickered to himself, as he whipped around his teammate, lowering his stick in the process.

Evgeni shoved him a little bit, out of playfulness. Sidney tripped over his feet and crashed to the hard ground. He lost his stick in the act. It clattered across the street a few feet away.

“Geno!”

“What Sid? You sticked me on purpose! That wasn’t cool!” Evgeni laughed, before his face contorted into a dark, scolding look that he gave the captain.

Sidney scrambled back to his feet. He immediately folded his arms and wrinkled his nose up in disgust, as he glared at his teammate. Evgeni sighed and walked over to the hockey stick. He bent over and picked it up. He handed it to Sidney, who eyed him.

“Thanks,” the Pittsburgh Penguins’ Captain grumbled, as he snatched the stick back from his friend.

Suddenly Sidney’s phone buzzed in his pocket. His evil look vanished to shock and wonder, as he whipped out his small device. He tapped the screen so that it would display the message that he had received.

He rolled his eyes. “Another one?”

Evgeni stole a look and shook his head. “Sidney, how many fucking females did you fuck?”

Sidney threw his hockey stick to the side in anger. He wasn’t particularly happy about this message. “I didn’t fuck anyone! These people are just fucking ridiculous and fucking stupid. They have no damn respect for the professional world and strive to get attention any way that they can!”

“Shit, really?”

“Shit, yeah.”

“So, what are you going to do about it? If you don’t clear up the issue, than that’s worse!”

“I know, Geno. I guess I have to go to some place in Evon to clear it up!”

“Ah, hell, man, that’s like far away from here, ain’t it?”

“Yeah, but if I have to travel for a month to clear this shit up, I’ll fucking do so!”

Sidney put his phone back into his pocket. He shook his head. “When I get back, I’ll finish your sorry ass up here in the street game!”

The Russian folded his arms and cocked his head, raising his eyebrows upward. “Yeah, right. Who’s up 8-2, right now?”

“Shut the fuck up, Geno!” Sidney moaned, snorting with passive derision.

The two Penguin players gathered up their equipment and headed into Evgeni’s house. Sidney got his things ready and left his teammate.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I attempted to not view him as a complete asshole and villain character.....didn't exactly work, oh well!