Status: In the works

The Doctors Broken Porcelain Ballerina

Redd

The Doctor and Clara held on as the tardis was preparing to land into an unknown destination.
“Where are we going to land Doctor?”
“Who knows Clara! It could be anywhere or anytime. It all depends on the tardis.”
The tardis gave a sudden jolt as it stopped. Both the Doctor and Clara looked at each other.
“Well Clara…Shall we see where we are?”
Clara smiled as the Doctor led the way out of the tardis. When they exited they notice they were in a courtyard. All around them people were walking or sitting down doing things.
“It seems we are at college Doctor.”
“So it does Clara, but when and exactly where?”
The Doctor pulled out his sonic screw driver to find out what dimension and exactly the time. As the Doctor was mossy about a girl with red hair walked by them in a hurry. What caught the Doctors attention about this girl was his sonic screw driver gave off a funny reading on her, not only that but the paint that covered her clothes. Her clothes had a variety of color on them and it seemed her hair also held paint as well. Clara notice that the Doctor was staring intently at this girl as she passed by them.
“Doctor, maybe we should ask that girl where we are.”
The Doctor stood rooted to his spot just watching the girl and it seemed the cat had got his tongue. How was this girl making both of his hearts leap in anticipation. There was something special about her and he wanted to find out what. Dr. Song was the only woman to make both his hearts stop in admiration and love, so what was so special about her? The doctor shook his head as the girl disappeared into a building that was marked PA.
“Let’s go find out exactly where we are Clara.”
With a quick dash the Doctor followed the girl into the building. Clara rolled her eyes, but wondered who this girl was who seemed to quickly captured the Doctors attention. They entered the building to quickly hear loud noises all around them. There were people cutting wood and drilling into metal. The Doctor moves in more to see the girl in a theater, climbing into a lift. She moves the lift all the way so she is near the ceiling. Clara approached the Doctor to see that he was staring up at the unknown girl. Clara moved closer to get a better view of exactly what the girl was doing to see that she was painting a set piece. All of a sudden a loud growl was heard before the ground started to shake. The girl on the lift let out a scream as it started to shake with her that high up. The girl quick took action to lower the lift to the ground so she was not in danger and the thing could tip over with her on it. The Doctor moved closer to the girl to help her out. He watched in utter amazement as she brought the lift to a height where she was able to jump out safely without injuring herself. As she did the ground beneath the lift cracked open and within a second the lift was gone. Then as rapidly as the danger happened everything was calm. The Doctor glanced over at the girl. The girl looked up at the Doctor.
“Well, there goes my job for the day.”
The Doctor looked at the girl like she was mad.
“Are you serious?! You almost died right now!”
The girl looked at the Doctor like he was the mental one.
“But I did not. I go through this almost every day…well it seems only when I’m in here by myself. You’re new here aren’t you?”
Clara walked up towards the Doctor and the girl.
“We just arrived. Hi I’m Clara and this is the Doctor.”
“Doctor Eh? Well it’s nice to meet you both. Now if you would excuse me I need to go tell my boss what happened and get a new assignment.”
The girl was walking away when the Doctor called out to the girl.
“Wait!...What’s your name?”
The girl turned around and smiled at the both of them.
“Redd. My name is Redd.”
She then disappeared into the workshop. The Doctor watched her go with a dumbfounded look on his face.
“Redd…Her name is Redd?”
“What are you getting at Doctor?”
“Well Clara this Redd seems to be something else and in need of our assistance. Not only that we need to find out what exactly is going on here and I intend to find out who she truly is.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a bit ify on this. It will get better the more it progresses