Status: {Completed}

The Fame Manager

Instagram day

Sara came up with an amazing idea the next day. Sara and Iker planned a pool day at their home. Everyone was invited. Everyone as in Claudia, Marcelo, Clarisse and Cristiano was invited. Cristiano knew that Claudia was going to come and he wasn't really looking forward to it. He didn't want to face Claudia after what happened. Claudia also felt slightly weird about it too but Sara reassured her that it will just fine.

Cristiano parked the car in front of Iker's house and walked in the house. Luckily, Cristiano had said about his feelings to Iker and Marcelo. Cristiano opened the door and walked into the foyer. He looked around to see if Claudia was around.

"Hey!" a girl quickly greeted him and he was startled.

"Jeez! You scared me, Clarisse", Cristiano said.

"Oh I am sorry! I didn't mean to. Come to the pool, Ronnie", Clarisse said.

Cristiano nodded slightly before following her to the pool. He saw Marcelo and Iker and he quickly walked to them.

"Is she here yet?" Cristiano asked.

"I don't know", Iker replied.

"It's your house, man", Cristiano said looking at him weirdly.

Before Cristiano could answer, Claudia walked in with Sara. Cristiano looked at her. Claudia was looking so beautiful that last night's moment came in front of his eyes and it slightly ached for him. He looked away. Claudia looked a bit hurt when she saw him turn away. She looked down sad. Sara poked her and pointed her to seat down.

"It's a pool party for God's sake, why are you guys sitting still?" Clarisse asked.

She pulled out her overdress and walked into the pool wearing her bikini. Marcelo winked and walked into the pool too. Sara and Iker followed then. Cristiano and Claudia kept on sitting. All of them insisted them to come but they kept on saying no. Clarisse walked out of the pool and forcefully got the overdress out of Claudia and her orange bikini was seen. Cristiano stared at her as she walked into the pool. He chewed on his bottom lip. He could feel his bulge once again. He quickly got out of his t-shirt and walked into the pool.

"Now, that's what I say the pool party", Marcelo said taking a sip on his champagne.

There was loud music and drinks everywhere. Everyone was having fun. Iker and Sara made out on the chair.

"Get a room guys", Clarisse said.

Iker and Sara laughed and went to their bedroom. Clarisse and Marcelo followed them as well a bit later. So, Claudia and Cristiano were left alone. Cristiano posted pictures on Instagram as the order was.

"Cristiano, can I talk to you?" Claudia asked slowly sending down shivers for Cristiano.

"Yeah. But I thought there was nothing more left to talk about", Cristiano said making Claudia guilty.

"No, there still is. Look, what I said yesterday...I don't know why I said those...but um...I....I...lo...um...." Claudia kept on stammering.

"I get it", Cristiano said.

"You do?" Claudia asked.

"Well, yeah. You're sorry for what you did and it's okay, I understand. It's your job for the money", Cristiano said.

As soon as he finished, he found Claudia's lips on his. She was holding him tight over his neck and Cristiano's hand got over Claudia's bare waist. Claudia smiled through the kiss. The kiss told what they both felt. It was a kiss of love. They loved it. Cristiano's tongue touched Claudia's mouth. They both were so deeply in the moment of kiss that nothing could pull him apart. Claudia could feel his bulge through her inner thigh. Cristiano closed as much gap as he could between them. They finally pulled away gasping for breath.

"I guess that was the best possible to make you realize what I felt. I love you", Claudia breathed out as their head rested on each other's.

"I love you too", Cristiano said and gave a peck on her lips.

"You wanna go over at my house for dinner?" Claudia asked with a naughty smile.

"Sure", Cristiano said and they both got out of the pool.

Claudia dressed herself and so did Cristiano. They both knew it wasn't dinner, it was something more special. Claudia drove to her home with Cristiano.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter will be something we all wished for! Why not read and know? Stay tuned.

Claudia's over dress - http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-72Gn0hjLd5M/Ta0DDkTguLI/AAAAAAAAFMk/qfjZAFU8otE/s1600/summer+via+apt+34.jpg
Claudia's bikini - http://www.allphotopaper.com/sub/celebrity/1920x1200/miranda-kerr-with-orange-sexy-bikini-in-the-beach-114.jpg
Claudia's dress - http://dr5q9l6ruw3lj.cloudfront.net/deal/708x333/other/28148872-2013-05-08-28148872-TranGlobalLaceDress-Banner.jpg
Cristiano's bathing suit - http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_pEmYMtSnkK0/TAJwvVESBKI/AAAAAAAAAq0/DY6a0HNg2Wo/s1600/sdf.jpg
Cristiano's dress - http://cdn01.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/headlines/2006/10/cristiano-ronaldo-luso.jpg