Status: {Completed}

The Fame Manager

Happy endings <3

When life gives you pleasure, it gives you a lot. As soon as Cristiano and Claudia reached Spain, Carlo apologized to them and took Cristiano back. Cristiano's family happily accepted Claudia and they were happy. Friends became gems of life. The media stopped the negative gossips and they were finally united.

For the next couple of months, Cristiano and Claudia were top of headlines at they planned their wedding and had their wedding with the biggest bash. They were happy to be with each other. Cristiano ended up with three more Ballon D'Or and Claudia continued her job.

A few years later, they both had two beautiful kids. They had two girls named Eleanor and Elsa . Junior Cristiano didn't have any problem growing up as Claudia loved him just like Eleanor and Elsa. Before they retired completely, they had enough wealth to carry on with something else. But that wasn't all, they opened a football academy for players who cannot come to limelight.

They became the It couple for all and had their blessing. So, now, they live their lives happily with their kids, family, friends and with each other. Life couldn't be better. Love changed them and changed them for good.

The End.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hola, guys! Thank you for reading my first story in Mibba and giving so much response. Though this is not my first story, I have given much effort in this. You guys can check out my stories at - http://www.quotev.com/fireworksforJB

Anyway, thanks all once again and meet you all soon again with another interesting story. Love you all. Most importantly - Be happy, be you! <3 Good bye for today! Have a nice life!