Status: working on it.

Feeling This...

02

“Jail Bird!” Jack yelled when I walked into the front door. Instantly, the conversation I walked in on in my Uncle's office popped into my head as I saw a group of guys sitting in a booth before the restaurant was even open. I felt myself drawn over to them for some unknown reason, it was something deep and lingering that instantly disappeared as I put distant between us; my]sandals making a slapping nose as I walked into the hall towards the back to put my things away.
“Uncle Joe!” I whispered as I peaked around the corner of his office, but I was more than a little surprised to see my Nanny Misty in the office with him.
“Hey Nanny,” I kissed her cheek as she smiled up at me, somehow at sixty years old she was right full of life and spunk, she was one of those few people in my family that didn't look down on me for my pull to the “Wild Side,” my poppa Jace always said I was a mini Nanny, and we looked it too. Both of my parents had dark hair and blue eyes, both had a stocky build and tan skin. I was slim and tall, with natural blonde hair and pale skin, just like my grandma.
“Charlie,” my Uncle just about growled, in his usual way, he was clearly still upset about the simple misunderstanding last night.
“Uncle Joe, I know I say it all the time but..”
“You're sorry I know,” he ran this hands through his thick dark hair.
“They were going to beat him to death!” I tried to defend myself.
“And you took it upon yourself to fight the bully, and get arrested.” his chair creaked as he leaned back.
“Well, getting arrested wasn't a part of the plan,” I smiled at him trying to lighten the mood.
“Charlie, no more okay!” my Nanny spoke up, “You can't keep doing this, now go out front and say hi to your poppa before you start working,” I nodded my head at her before walking out of the room.
The bar area was still empty except for employees and the guys from Avenged Sevenfold, my eyes scanned around the room until they landed on my grandpa, he was sitting in the middle of the band, laughing so hard I could swear there were tears, all of the guys were. I began to feel the unexplainable tug deep in my gut the closer I moved towards the band.
“Hey poppa,” I smiled at him avoiding the others eye's.
“Charlie, good to see you out from behind bars,” he smirked always thinking my acts are funny.
“I'm sure it is Poppa,” I couldn't help it, I had to look at the others they were all invested in our conversation, but somehow as Poppa spoke they held a look of respect.
“Well I'm going to work now,” I had to get away from them, and as soon as I put enough distance that sick feeling in my stomach left.
--
“Are you coming over for dinner after your shift Char?” Aunt Rachel questioned when I passed her on the way to the back with a pile of dirty plates.
“Yeah, I guess I can,” She smiled as she took some of the plates out of my hands.
“Your Uncle Joe is going to have company, he's leaving work when you do, and your grandparents will be there too,” she informed me, as I wrapped my arms around Jack giving him a hug.
“He's actually going to leave work?” I couldn't believe he was actually going to leave before the dinner shift on a Saturday night. “Hey, his company isn't those big guys are they?”
“Yeah, they're his oldest friends,” she continued to smile at me.
“Then, why haven't I ever met them?”
He face fell.
“Coming!” she yelled down the hall as she took off in almost a run.
No one had said anything.


“There you are!” My Nanny's voice was the first I heard as I walked into my Uncles living room.
“Here I am!” I was almost shocked to not feel that tug in my body that I was becoming used to.
“Well, come on, everyone is outside, dinner is ready!” She pulled my hand while I slipped my sunglasses over my eyes, knowing the sun was setting over the beach front. The second the sliding door opened it hit my like a ton of bricks, whatever it was. It took me by surprise so much that I gasped while my Nanny pulled me along. All of Avenged Sevenfold were sitting on the benches surrounding the large table in the back yard, along with some woman I didn't know but had knowledge of from being a fan. My Uncle was putting the burgers from the grill onto a plate, and Aunt Rachel was putting serving spoons in all of the side dishes. It was almost a cute set up if I didn't want to puke, the pull almost sickening.
“Well what are you waiting for, sit down,” Poppa Jace yelled at me from his seat where my Nanny had just sat. The only open seat was by Brian, who seemed to be avoiding looking my way.
“Um, hi,” I spoke as I took the seat beside the guitarist, adjusting my sunglasses, and quickly I took my phone out hoping to distract myself from the dinner.
“Charlie,” the deep voice I now knew was Matt jumped me. I quickly looked up and everyone's plates were full of food but mine. “Are you not going to eat?” he motioned to all the food from his seat on one side of my Uncle.
“Yeah,” I put my phone down on the table and began fixing my plate, until a jolt of electricity shot through my body where my fingers met a tattooed set, both Brian and I reached for a bun at the same time.
“Sorry,” I muttered at I dropped the bun on my plate.
“You should be,” he grunted, clearly no longer wanting a bun.
“Dude calm yourself,”
“Don't tell me what to do, do you even know who I am?”
“Excuse me?” I snapped at him, “I don't know if you think I give a shit that your in a band or not, but I don't!” I stood from the table a rattle of silverware alerting everyone.
Matt was the first one to stand along with us.
“Both of you sit!” he growled. Brian ass instantly hit the bench where we had been minutes ago.
I also began to sit, my knees bending but I quickly thought better of it, fire setting out in my veins, my brain screaming at me to just sit; but I stood tall.
“Charlie, Sit” Both Matt and my Uncle snapped at me.
“No!” I swung my legs over the bench, the heat in my veins bringing a sweat to my forehead. “I'm leaving,” I picked up my plate and quickly headed for the door.


Joe's POV
We watch the blond pass through the door and soon after heard her car door slam.
“What was that Brian?” Matt was still standing, staring daggers at the man.
“It's not fair!” he slammed the table like a twelve year old, causing my mother's glass to pour, “I'm stuck with her, while she runs around not even knowing whats happening! I've got a defective mate!”
We all knew the pull of a mate, Brian being the last one. It could be frustrating, but wolves only mated with wolves, never a seemingly normal human girl, a teenage girl ten years younger than him.
“She's reacting, did you see how hot she got, ignoring Matt?” My father, the old Alpha, before Matt took over knew the way wolves reacted from orders.
“Has anything like this ever happened?” Val, Matt's wife questioned.
“Not that we know of? I've never heard of anything like this in the archives.
“It's like she reacts, then represses it,”
“Almost like Witches are involved!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment! Tell me what think! Plus obviously this is all a work of fiction and I know nothing about the personal life of AVenged Sevenfold members, or werewolf life!