Spotlight (Updated 10/26/21)

What Am I Doing?

The doors to the elevator opened up to a small lobby like area with a small sitting area that led to a door. I slid my key through the lock and I opened the door. I was amazed. The place I was staring at was 2 times bigger than my apartment in Cherry Palms. Everything was red and gold colored.

The wood flooring shined under my feet. As I tapped my way through the hotel room. I looked at every possible thing. The stainless steel kitchen with black granite counter tops, the master bed and bathroom, and even the personal gym.

I made my way back to the bedroom and decided that it was time to open the box. I was scared of what I was putting myself through for this penthouse suite and a vacation of my life.

I pulled the top off of the box as slowly as I could.
I was nervous. Biting my lip, I pulled the fabric out of the box. It was a long, layered, black cock tail dress. Under the dress sat a pair of golden high heels to go with the dress. Next to the shoes sat a jewelry box. Inside was a pair of golden earrings and necklace that went perfectly with the high heels. I swallowed hard as I stared inside of the box.

Okay....I must be dreaming.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did as Knight Levi asked and took all of the things in the box and got dressed in the gifts that I was given. As I stood in front of the mirror, my stomach tightened in a knot as I examined myself. I was absolutely gorgeous. I was certainly terrified to go to 7716 Royal Gardens. And I was definitely about to pass out.

The last thing that I thought as I had my hand on door knob and turned it was, 'Whst am I doing?'