Status: Work In Progress

Dangeruss & Tazer

Chapter 8

Late 2012,

Sean Avery met up with Michael Crabtree for the day. They were going to be hanging out together as two really good friends. They were at a fancy restaurant, courtesy of Michael’s connections and suggestion. They had been conversing kindly with one another, talking about the first time they had met one another at the Fashion Week show. Upon meeting Sean Avery, Michael Crabtree was enthralled by the man. He told him how much, Sean was refreshing and how much he cherished their new friendship bond. Since, the hockey player had retired and been able to spend more time with the football, they had become best friends and spent a year together getting to know one another.

As they sat at their table in the eating establishment, Sean began to confess more information to Crabtree. It was nearing the end of the regular season for the NHL and the end of the playoffs for football.

All around their spot in the restaurant, millions of rich people sat, having a good time. There were some big names that had chosen to eat there. Matthew Bomer, the television actor, and his friend, Tim DeKay were there. James Roday and Maggie Lawson were also eating at a table across the room, from where the two athletes were. And of course there were many other big stars around.

Sean leaned over the table, after the waiter came by and refilled there water glasses and got their orders from dinner. “Listen, Crabs, the reason why I retired, is that I hated it! I loathe the NHL and all of the players involved!”

“Well, that’s kind of broad, don’t you think?” He blotted his mouth with his napkin, rather formally.

Sean leaned forward. “When I fucking retired, you know that those bloody fools for the network interviewed different players. Jonathan Toews, Martin St. Louis, Ryan Getzlaf, Sidney Crosby, and all of those other idiots called me out!”

“You really aren’t a bad guy. It’s the same thing with me though too. You know how I get into a messaging war with that Richard Sherman bastard? He calls me out, instigating crap all the time! And I am the one who gets labeled as the ‘villain’ and ‘instigator.’”

“That’s just awful! The league frowns upon guys like us, but we are only flexing our freedom and defending ourselves. If it happens to cross the line sometimes, that’s normal. People do it all the time, especially that drunken little Blackhawk!” Sean looked to the side. He was visibly furious and Michael caught it.

“Who?”

“Patrick Kane!”

“Patrick Kane?” Michael stroked his chin, where the stubble of a beard was. Where had he heard that name from?

“You know him?”

“Do I? That bastard hurt my friend!”

“Who? How?” Sean leaned forward, in curiosity.

“Well, remember hearing about his dispute in Buffalo?”

“The cab driver beating?”

“Yup! That sixty-year-old man, the cab driver, was my friend. His name is Jan Radecki. He told me that he had gotten assaulted by two men, including one professional athlete, who played hockey! He told me that they had beat him up over the fare.”

“He’s a rude little son of a bitch, isn’t he?”

“It’s a wonder that man is still able to play! He should have been kicked out long ago!”

“But of course, the NHL couldn’t get rid of their precious Patrick Kane, could they?”

“Nope.”

Sean spat to the side, rolling his eyes. “Unbelievable! The shit that that guy gets away with!”

The food was brought to their table finally. The waiter formily and kindly set down the plates with the meals on them, before each player. Sean had a steak, while Michael had a French dish.

The football player poked at his food with his fork. “What else has he gotten away with?”

“He attacked me in a bar, drunk off his ass! I was just minding my business, having a drink with a few friends, trying to drown out the Chicago celebration chaos shit and he just comes up to me and starts assaulting me.” Sean tore off a piece of his steak and put it into his mouth.

Michael screwed his face up. He looked like someone had just put cat food in front of him, instead of a sizzling steak. “Hey you know what, we should teach him a lesson?” The football player leaned in closely to his new friend, smirking.

“What are you thinking Crabs?”

“I’m thinking we go after him!”

“Kidnap Kaner?”

“Yeah! We should kidnap Kaner, uh, Patrick Kane!”

“But how?”

“We’ll stalk him. Since my season is pretty much over, let’s go find the little prick and hunt him down!”

“I like it! He’ll never see it coming!” Sean rubbed his hands together, greedily. He snickered under his breath, thinking about the plan to capture the rebellious Blackhawk forward. “It’ll drive his captain crazy!” His smirk grew into a villainous grin.

They finished their food, cackling together, at the idea.

So Sean Avery and Michael Crabtree teamed up to hurt Patrick Kane and teach him a valuable lesson. They planned to kidnap the star forward, in an illegal move.

However, little did they know, that Patrick had turned the corner. He had learned from his mistakes and he was slowly maturing. He had yet to cause a drunken disturbance, since a small incident a little while back in early 2012. And he was genuinely sorry about his past incidences. And after the big signing in mid-summer 2014 to an eight year contract extension deal with Jonathan, he respectfully made sure not to get intoxicated and share the evening celebrating legally with his friend. He really wanted to mature and focus on being a good guy. He put the past behind him and moved on.

From mid-2012 until the summer of 2014, Michael and Sean teamed up and stalked Patrick Kane. And then they finally made the move!
♠ ♠ ♠
The end of the Flashback!!!!
Now the cop part will make sense...it's time to get to Dangeruss & Tazer the two Badass Cops!!!! :) ;)
Bonus points to anyone who knows who Matt Bomer, Tim DeKay, James Roday, and Maggie Lawson are! :P