Status: No internet on hold

Night of Silence

Blood.

My eyes open quickly from the nightmare that I was having, once my eyes were open it was as if the dream had vanished from my mind. Looking at my phone I saw that it was 5:01 in the morning and I had four missed calls, all of them were from Jake and I cringed when my phone started to ring with his name popping up. Sending him to voice mail and dropping my phone on the bed next to me, I knew that it was futile to try and sleep once more.

Groaning I stood and grabbed a towel with my outfit for the day. After I showered and dressed, I looked at my phone to see the time to be 5:30 in the morning. I didn't have to get to work for another few hours, sighing I felt my stomach grumble as I headed towards the stairs. There was no food in the loft so I figured I would go out and get something to eat.

Walking down the stairs slowly and softly I saw Derek sleeping in his bed, I tried the best I could to walk down the steps and not wake him up. I guess me wearing heels wasn't the best idea, taking the last step I heard the metal ding loud causing Derek to sit up straight, his eyes locked on me. Standing there staring back I felt nervous and weird at the same time.

"That's a lot of batman." I heard him mumble as he laid back down and turned onto his side.

Looking down at my outfit and frowned, it wasn't my fault that batman was awesome and I had a slight crush on a fictional character.

"Hater." I mumbled under my breath as I tip toed past him, I could feel his eyes on me as I walked over to the door and attempted to open it. I didn't know how anyone could open this 5,000 pound door, grumbling I pulled it once more and stumbled when it opened with ease. I heard Dereks footsteps as he walked back to his bed, taking a glance I saw his back, full of muscles and a tattoo. Blinking I turned back and walked out of the loft leaving the door open because I was not going to die trying to close it.
I stopped to get a bagel and coffee then I drove around Beacon hills to get a feel for the area, I wanted to know where the important things were just in case I had to get there. I knew where the vet was but not I had to learn where the police station was and the hospital, I found both of them within an hour. I also found the high school, shopping center and a few other things.

Looking at my clock I had about twenty minutes to get to work so I turned my car around and headed back towards the vet office. When I got there, I was greeted by Daeton who was opening and Scott who was ready to work. Narrowing my eyes I watched him lean against the building and watch me, once the door was open we made our way in and started to get things together.

"I didn't know you worked here." I spoke to Scott and I pulled out supplies for the visit in ten minutes.

"Yeah, only on the weekends and sometimes after school." He spoke while cleaning the desk.

We didn't really talk much during the day, only when we needed something or when something had to get done quickly, there were a few emergency's but they were fixed quickly. Now on break I walked towards my car but stopped when Scott followed after me.

"Can I help you?" I asked while he stood there looking a tad bit awkward.

"Uhm, no never mind." He spoke while walking back to the office and shutting the door behind him.

Shaking my head and getting into my car I left to the nearest deli to get food.

There were five people in front of me as I stood with my food in my hand waiting patiently, my phone buzzed a few times but I ignored it. I felt it buzz from a voice mail and then it started to buzz even more, finally pulling it out of my pocket I looked to see my mothers name on the screen, sending her to voice mail I shoved my phone back into my pocket.

"Ignoring people isn't that nice." I almost jumped when I heard Peter behind me.

"Neither is stalking people." I replied not looking back at him.

I heard him gasp.

"I'm standing on line to get my food, not stalking. Unless you want me to." I felt his hot breathe on my neck and I took a step forward as the next person went up.

"No, I'm perfectly fine with you standing on line behind me. Minding your business." I replied once more as I shifted my body weight to the right, My phone buzzing more and this time it was Jake calling me.

"You know, I could answer and act like some homeless guy." He spoke close to my hear causing me to chuckle.

"No, but thank you Peter."

Soon enough it was my turn, I paid for my food and said my good byes to Peter as I made my way to the car. There I saw Derek leaning against his car with his arms folded and a grumpy look on his face, his eyes met with my own and I quickly looked away while getting into my car. Peter walked out shortly and handed Derek a soda and they soon got into their car and pulled off before I did.

Shaking my head and turning up the music, I pulled out of my spot and made my way back towards work.
Pulling into the spot I yawned and stretched in my car, leaning my head back I glanced at the time and saw that it was 10:00 at night. I had to get back to work at 7:00 in the morning, if I didn't get upstairs now then I was going to fall asleep in my car for the night which I didn't want to do. Climbing out of my car the cool crisp air smacked me in the face causing me to wake up just a little bit.

Making my way up the stairs I stopped as I saw the door slightly open, sighing I shoved past it and walked towards the stairs. Just before I got to the stairs my feet hit a puddle causing me to slip and land on my ass, looking down at the floor I saw a large puddle on the ground; dark and creamy. I heard the groan come from the kitchen and soon Peter walked out with a hole in his chest.

"Oh- are you okay?" I muttered as I slowly stood from the ground and walked over to him the best that I could, the moon was high allowing light into the dark Loft.

That's when I saw that I was coated in dark crimson blood.

"Uh, you got a little something on you." Peter pointed at me and I felt the urge to smack him upside the head.

Both of us were pulled to the person standing in the door way looking pissed to high hell, Derek carefully made his way into the loft and stopped a few inches in front of us.

"How much did she see?" Derek spoke while looking at Peter ignoring the fact that I was standing right there.

"Nothing she just got here." Peter looked over to me while he leaned back on the table.

Dereks eyes pierced into mine as he sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose, then his body relaxed as he looked at me.

"Uh, just go shower and no matter what you hear. Don't come down until I call you." His voice deep and stern, I didn't argue.

I slowly made my way to the stairs and then towards the bathroom, I had left my towel in there from this morning and I wanted nothing more then to stop from freaking out.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is taking place in the new season but I am not fully going by the plot.

I really hope everyone likes this.