Status: Can't guarantee this will be updated a lot. We'll see how it goes.

Dream Tales

Avada Kedavra

Was at my register scanning food away when I was told by this lady that the world was going to end in the next hour. After she'd payed for her shopping I gave her $23.65 change and she said to me. "Weren’t you suppose to give me only twenty dollars?" However I shook my head. “ No ma’am.”

She picked up another couple of items which came to two dollars. She handed over the two dollar coin I had given her not long ago to pay. After she left I began to freak out. "Would the world end in the next hour?" I thought to myself. But luckily I had finished work so I quickly walked out of my register and to my friends place. I told him what I had heard and he replied with,

“Well it could end in an hour.”

Ok not the answer I was looking for from my friend. Well actually I wasn’t sure what kind of answer I wanted. Maybe being told that it wasn’t going to end could of helped. The pair of us ended up waiting in this room in his house which looked like a classroom. Every passing minute more and more people came into the room as they heard the end of the world was going to happen soon.

I began thinking to myself why on earth am I sitting here if the world is going to end soon. I then got up and was about to leave the room, when all of a sudden the hour was up. There was an awkward silence in the room but nothing happened. Well at least we though nothing happened as we had no view of the outside world. I then asked my friend did you really believe the world was going to end today and he replied with. “No as I was told by the lord himself that it’s going to end in a week.”

Everyone had now left the room and it was just me and my friend so we too walked outside. We walking along the edge of the Brisbane river just near the milk factory. It was a beautiful warm sunny day, I looked over into the distance and this worker, who was up in a tree, was cutting branches off it. Suddenly the branch he was sitting on gave way and he fell down with a branch in one hand and his chainsaw in the other and fell down into the river.

As I looked over to the river there were guys stringing power lines across it. I was thinking that the posts they were putting up were very small, like what kind of boat could fit under them. I then looked into the deeper part of the river and this black and white thing seem to fade in from the depths of the river. It shot up out of the river and continued into the sky and eventually disappeared I assumed into space. When we reached the Southbank beach I saw this girl which looked a lot like my sister with a little boy who seemed to be dead on the beach. People were starting to gather around the two, the girl screamed saying it was to late for him and ran off. I quickly ran over to the boy and he did look dead but as soon as I touched him, up he shot up and coughed up water.

I picked the boy up and out of nowhere this baby squid jumped at me so I caught it and kept it in my pocket. I was worried for the boy so I took off to find the boy's father. I wanted to call the ambulance but I thought I’d be better to find his family first and then call. I wandered around the area trying to find his father, it wasn’t until I came under a bridge where everybody seemed to be having a tea party that I saw his father. I could tell the man was his father as they almost looked identical both with blue eyes and blonde hair. However his father didn’t seem to have a nose. I took the boy up to him and asked " Is this your son?" The man nodded and took us to his place.

Once we got inside I saw my sister sitting on a brown couch, She looked to be frozen. I also saw an elderly looking lady all dressed in pink sitting on this chair against the wall writing on paper with a feathered pen writing. She looked a lot like professor Umbridge from Harry Potter. I gave the boy to his father and walked over to the lady. When I saw her face I definitely knew it was her. The squid I was still carrying in my pocket seem to have doubled in size. Without warning it escaped and lunged at the lady. She screamed out and then screamed at me. I was infuriated by her screaming and yelling at me that I pulled her chair back. I quickly discovered it to be a rocking chair, so I then started furiously rocking her backwards and forward whilst the squid was still attacking her.

Then from behind me the father yelled out. " Enough!" I stopped and turned around and the father took off his blond hair which was a wig and saw it was Lord Voldemort. Like a viper he pulled out his wand and in a flash Avada Kedavra came out his lips and a green bolt of magical energy from his wand.