Status: I would like you to please throw comments in my face!

My Teacher

37

"Sam, Andy told you me you are going to be working at the school." Amy Andy's mother spoke.

I love chili; why am i not eating. Damn baby i am hungry, looks like you already father's child, keeping me from enjoying and devouring this plate in front of me. Ugh. "Yes, it is just part time when i get my license." i whisper playing with 'what look like to me' vomit food.

"And until the baby of course." She smiles lifting up her glass of red wine. i turn to Andy who's hands are fist and clenching on his teeth. Does someone need a hug?I am glad i can only be sarcastic in my head, if i say one witty rejoinder i am going to get it good.

"Yes of course." i smile grabbing the pitcher of juice on the table slowly pouring it in the small glass. So he brought new glasses, because i smashed our old ones. Ah good times.
"Sam when are you and Andy going to get married, with the families involved?" His father asks putting the spoon in his mouth.

"I don't know, Sam dreamed of a an ocean wedding and she got her wish." No need to sound so creepy Mr. Biersack, he just inquiring something we did. "But if Sam wants to do it again," he sighs heavily waiving towards me. "Its her choice." Okay now it just sound that i am going to get married by myself.. oh yeah that would be so weird.
"If you decide on a date you should let me know okay?" Amy smiles.

"I will, thank you." My phone startle me as i grab a flat bread. "Excuse me." i slide out of my chair walking to the kitchen. "Now?" i snap.

"Well i miss you as well." Danny laughs. "Anyway, i was wondering if you can come to Columbia Friday, it is freshman parent day and my mum and dad can't make it so i wondering if you will be my plus one."

i lean on the table just gazing at my in-laws, they seem so nice... was Andy adopted, was he the devil's son? "I would love too, how about we make it like old times, invite the guys and Taylor as well?"
"That sounds neat, i will text you later okay?"

"Okay," i breath. "Bye." i press the red button walking back to the table. i took my place with a soft smile.
"Who was that?" Andy whispers eyeing the table.
"That was my best friend, she want me to come to New-York for the weekend. "
"You going?"

I just rolled my eyes taking a bite of my food. "Yes."
These past few days i have literally pissed of Andy in every single way possible. I love it, but at the same time hate it. If he could've just been happy about me being with his child everything would be right. No unless he acted like the 'sadist' he is and i being the child i am. Well if the shoe fits, where it. "What about the baby?" What about it? and wait? now you are caring?

"I am just a few weeks Andy, and its not like i am going to keg parties." i grumble biting the inside of my cheek. That was not sarcasm nor mean He won't get pissed.

Scratch that... oh yeah he is pissed. "I saw this cute little shop in the mall, batman clothing for little boys and girls, we should go." Amy mummers breaking the hot thick atmosphere in the room. Right like my kid is going to wear batman, no way in hell.
"I would love to, but its a bit early really." i whisper lowering my head closing my eyes tight. Please let this night be over. I got startle by his hand on mine, what the hell are you doing? his fingers entwine with mine as his grip became tighter and tighter . I must admit it did feel good to come in contact with him again, even if its this.

-----------------

When the Biersack clan took their leave i walk into our room removing every piece of clothing from my damn body. I am sweating like a pig. i turn on the shower leaning my head on the glass wall feeling the warm sprouts dropping on my face. Peace and quiet..... well not really. i grab my sponge beginning to was my front my eyes on my belly as i go down my arms and down my legs.

The fog covered everything, i feel i was in a shower scene scary movie waiting for the killer to kill me in here leaving blood, but the killer was not a man in a mask he was my husband.
Two warm hands came around my waist knowing who it is.

"Why are you doing this to me?" he whispers.
I instantly twirl around seeing Andy, his hair all plaster to his face. "I am not doing anything wrong." i respond, my voice shaky from the tears i try to hold in for so long.

"I can't be a father, i am afraid." he whimper. Andy Biersack? Afraid... well that is so interesting.
"I will be here with you, i can help you can help me. I am just shocked as you but i am going to keep this child."

His lips touched mine before i could breath out another word, his hands in my red hair tugging it slowly. Andy push me to the wall lifting up my arms pinning me once again like a prisoner. As his one hand hold both mine, his other slide down my waist up to my leg lifting it up making me wrap it around his butt.

My mouth open slowly as a soft moan escape my throat, he caught my lip between his teeth tugging it roughly. His erection growing making me want him, but this is distraction now. I am losing this war, i am losing everything piece by piece and i am not even sure that i can collect every piece in time. he pulled me back in, in fiery demonic passion pushing his erection in my sex, throbbing into me. "I will try." he growls releasing me from the grip he has on me.

For the first time i was not enjoying sex, i was not in the right state of mind for this. I was not in the right mind for anything. It was quick and fast as i feel the juices in me explode, horny son of a bitch he is. Andy slides down placing his butt on the cold tile floor holding his head in his hands. Okay now he is crying i can actually hear it. I slide down with him pulling him next to as i throw my legs over his. Andy's head fell on my breast pulling my arm around his neck i slowly caress his black wet hair. "Shh.." he grips me tighter and tighter.

"Don't leave me."
"I won't. i promise," i mummer as he looks up at me, the darkness has vanish in his eyes and something else came out; a sad little boy who just want to be held