My Little Hate***

1)

I don't even know why I let Ricky talk me into being the band's fill in until Warped is over with. Chris hates me, and I hate him. It's been like that ever since tenth grade.

Chris and I used to be best friends but that all changed when he suddenly became popular. He completely changed, and I hate that. I miss him but we "hate" each other's guts.

"Out of my way bitch." Chris snaps as he pushes me down onto my bunk.

"How about learning some manners freak!"

"Fuck You!"

"You know you want to!"

"You wish!" Chris laughed and I laugh with him.

"That's not what you said last night when you were fucking me hard."

"You know what!? Come here!" Chris snapped and I swallowed my words because I knew what that meant. He uses that stern voice when he's ready to fuck me. "But the guys are right out there! They'll know!" I plead but it's no use. Chris doesn't give a shit and I kinda like that.

"I don't give a fuck! Now get over here and suck my fucking cock!" Chris demanded and I didn't deny him. I wanted this just as much as he did. Honestly, I was enjoying every single time he'd fuck me. He was quite the hatefuck in my eyes.

"Come on we don't have all god damn day! Pull my pants down!" Chris demanded but this time his palm connected to my face.

"Ouch! Goddamn!" I screamed and when I realized I screamed, I covered my mouth.

"I told you to be quiet! Now they know what we're doing... dumb ass!" Chris snapped as he slipped his skin tight jeans down to his ankles.

"Shut the fuck up before I get up and leave you with your bonner. Now do you want me to suck it or not?!"

"Suck. It. Now."

I smiled as I slowly slid Chris' briefs off. He was harder than ever before and it completely turned me on. Once I'm about to suck on the tip, he slammed into my mouth and basically down my throat causing me to gag.

"Oh fuck. Your mouth is so wet and warm, I love it." Chris moaned as he gave me a few seconds to breathe before slamming back into my mouth. This is why I liked fucking him, he took control most of the time. Other times he'd let me ride him, while other times he fucked me a little too rough. I'd never complain about it though, it hurts sometimes.

"You gu- Oh my god... Vinnie... you're gay?!" Josh screamed. He was dumbfounded by the scene in front of him.

"Ha! Yeah he is. The little slut can't keep his mouth off my cock!" Chris laughed as he pulled his pants up.

"We'll be out there in a second!" Chris said as Josh left laughing.

"You're going to pay for that Mauro!" Chris said before slapping me upside the head and walking out into the living room.

Great! Just great!