My Little Hate***

2)

I was beyond pissed. Ha, pissed is a understatement because I'm fucking furious. How dare he scream like that! I was about to come too. He's going to get it later, and I'll make sure of it.

"Okay. We can go out there now. They crowd's going crazy!" Vinnie states and I roll my eyes. There's no way in hell that I'm going to listen to his ass. Who does he think he is? I say to myself as I pull my hair back behind my ears.

"Just shut up!" I snap and he flips me the bird.

He ignores me for the rest of the time that we have to get ready. That just makes me even more angrier than before. He knows -everybody knows- not to ignore me. I can't wait for this to be over. Only so I can fuck him hard.

"Let's go!" Ricky smiles as he looks at me and winks. The only one in the band that knows about mine and Vinnie's relationship would be Ricky. It's because he's one of my best friends. Balz also knows, and so does Devin. Ryan on the other hand found out through Vinnie because he made him tell. I would have done the same thing to be totally honest.

Once we get on the stage, everyone's going crazy. I love it and this just makes me want more.

"How are you Detroit Michigan!?!?" I scream and the crowd goes wild, which makes me smile.

"I asked; How are you Detroit Michigan!?!?" I scream and every single person in the room screams. This makes me smile more.

Once we get the okay, we start playing.

"You fucking fake-ass hypocrite!"

Once Devil's Night is over, we play America and before we know it, the show's over.

That's when the real fun is about to begin!

As Vinnie walked back to the bus, I slowly stayed behind him. I didn't want him to see me (yet). I had this whole thing planned out for tonight since Vinnie's only twenty.

As soon as Vinnie got on the bus, I made my plan set into motion. He was laying on the couch and once he closed his eyes, I jumped on top of him. It caused his eyes to slam open.

"Get the fuck off o-" he was saying before I cut him off by kissing him. His lips were soft and they felt amazing.

"Mmm" he moaned against my lips.

I smiled as I pulled at his shirt until it was off of him. His body looked amazing and I couldn't wait any longer. Both of our bodies were covered in paint from the show along with sweat so it was sexier.

"Tell me you want this." I demanded so I knew this wasn't going to be rape. I always do this before we fuck and I have no clue why.

"Yes I do dumb ass. Quit asking me that."

"Good because I want you to." I whispered and I can see the effect I have on him. It's amazing.

"No shit Sherlock!" Once he said that, I slap him across the face before slipping my shirt over my head.

"Don't think for a split second that I forgot about earlier. You owe me a blow job." I smile as I stand up to take off my skinny jeans.

Vinnie gets off the couch to get on his knees.

"That's a good boy!" I praise and he just rolls his eyes.

"Take my briefs off of me!" I demand as he moves to go do it.

Once he slides them down my long legs, I step out of them and he wraps his hot, wet mouth on my shaft.

"Fuck! That's it slut!" I moaned as I pulled on his hair to get him to go faster.

"Mmm" he moaned as I started fucking his face. Goddamn his mouth felt good.

I felt close, but I didn't want to come yet so I pulled out of his mouth. "Stand up, bend over." I ordered and he nodded. He's so obedient. I love it.

"Come on! Chris!" Vinnie said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I shook it off as I pulled his shorts off of him along with his adorable boxers. They had flowers on them.

"Cute boxers!" I laugh as slap his ass.

"Shut the fuck up, and fuck me asshole."

Just because of that, I think I should make him suffer. I laugh to myself as get on my knees.

"Wha- Oh fuck!" Vinnie moaned as I licked his entrance.

I spread his ass just to get a better view, and boy he looks good. I couldn't help myself to start licking his entrance some more, and I started tongue fucking him.

"F-Fuck Chris! Please!" Vinnie begged and that was enough. He usually never begs, but when he does... I can't say no.

"I'm not prepping you! So bite the pillow!"

One... two... three...

"FUCK!" Vinnie screamed as I slammed into him.

I could tell he was crying, but I don't blame him.

"F-Fuck me Chris! Faster! Harder!" Vinnie begged, and I did what he wanted.

I was already close from the blow job, and I knew he was close from me tongue fucking him so I quickly trusted in and out of him.

"Fuck Chris! Fuck! I'm coming!" He moaned as I felt him come on my hand.

I was so close to the edge, I felt it in my stomach. It felt great.

"Fuck!" I moaned out loud as I came inside of him. Shockingly when I pulled out there wasn't a lot of blood. Thank god.

"Get some rest Mauro."

"Shut the fuck up Cerulli!"

I smiled to myself and went to bed. I'll let the guys put him to bed.