Homophobia Is Gay.

Chapter Two

-Petes POV-

Pow!

"Dad, please, stop, I'm sorry!"

"Shut up you stupid little fag,"

Kapow!

"Are you learning your lesson yet, faggot? I don't tolerate gays in my house,"

Wham!

- - -

Yeah, this is what is happening to me right now. My own father, abusing me because I dared to come out to him. Lovely, isn't it?

He spits in my face as I whimper with pain. He kicks me in the ribs and a single tear rolls delicatly down my cheek.

"Maybe if you weren't such a pansy, you'd be able to handle the pain! You're no son of mine, faggot," He growls and lifts me up by the scruff of my band tee, and punches me in the face roughly.

Soft, warm, veltety, red liquid pours out of my nose and lip as he drops me to the floor.

"I believe that your faggot boyfriend is standing outside the door. Seen as I don't want you in this house anymore, I'm kicking you out, he can take care of you. If he can that is! All you are is a worthless, shit peive of scum, who deserves a good beating. Stupid fag!" He spits in my face once again, grabs a bag and throws it violently at my face.

"Pack your things, you're out pansy," He says nastly, spitting in my face once again.

I stumble up the stairs to my attic bedroom, every step making pain shoot rapidly throughout my whole body. Ouch.

- - -

I pack all my most treasured, and most needed, possessions. I can always can back for my other things later, righ'? Then I stumble back down the two sets of stairs in imense agony.

"Good, your going at last," He growls into my face. I cower backwards as he makes a grab for me. He grabs my arm and opens the door, throwing me out. I get over ruled by dizzyness and fall into someones arms, they hold me close and I hear voices in the background. I can't make out what they are saying, everything is spinning and my eyes are going blurry. The last thing I hear is a door slam and sobs coming from whoever is holding me. Then everything goes black...
♠ ♠ ♠
(= Hope you likee!

Comments & subs? -Puppy eyes- Haha.

<3