The First Time I Caught A Glimpse of You

Chapter 10

Sarah's P.O.V.

Billie likes me?! What the fuck?! I like him too, but I can't tell him that! He'll expect sex! John is going to flip! Oh shit, Tod will too!

Billie Joe's P.O.V.

Well, that didn't go as planned. I guess she doesn't like me. That sucks. Well I'm not going to like someone who doesn't like me. I wonder what Nadia is doing tonight.

Later. Sarah's P.O.V.

Tod and I didn't have to work tonight. I wished we did. I needed to talk to Billie Joe. I told my mom that I was going to the show. I walked as fast as I could. It was freezing outside. By the time I got there, the show was over. I looked around for Billie Joe and ended up going around to the back. I saw Billie Joe kissing Nadia. Her hands were in Billie's beautiful curly hair. Tears started welling up in my eyes. Tre' walked outside and saw me gaping as a few tears fell. He kicked the dumpster to distract Billie and Nadia. Billie looked up and saw me standing there crying. His eyes widened I turned away and started walking.

"Sarah, wait." He yelled.

I kept walking. He ran after me with Nadia yelling at him the whole time. I walked to the park and climbed up the slide. Billie followed me all the way to the park. He climbed the stairs out of breath.

"Sarah, I'm so sorry." He said with a lump in his throat.

"You may be sorry, but that doesn't take away from the fact that you're a liar!" I spat.

"A liar?! How am I a liar?!" He asked sounding offended.

"You obviously just wanted me to fuck you, Armstrong! If you really liked me, then you wouldn't have been all over Nadia!" I yelled.

"I do like you! I didn't think you liked me! You didn't say anything when I told you!" He yelled back.

"I was in shock!" I replied.

"Shock?! You didn't seem to care. Shock is when you're speechless." He argued.

"People deal with things in different ways." I said as I slapped him on the back of the head.

"OW!" He said.

He sat down next to me. After a moment he tapped me on the shoulder. I looked at him and he kissed me. I blushed like crazy. He smiled and put his arm around me. We sat there until I had to leave.