Status: Work In Progress

Time Stands Still

The Bruin-Cave

The car ride up the East coast was silent, as they pulled into a small neighborhood, just outside of Boston, in the city of Lowell, Massachusetts. Tommy guided the car into a driveway and then into a large garage.

The garage didn’t lead to a house though. Instead the car went through a short tunnel and into a “batcave” sort of place. It was like an underground cellar, kinda like the ones used for Tornadoes in the Mid-U.S. It did have a lair-feeling to it.

All around on the walls that surrounded the massive underground lair, were signs and merchandise having to do with the Bruins. There was a poster of Patrice Bergeron and another with Brad Marchand. And a huge poster banner showed the Merlot Line, with Gregory Campbell in the center. There was even a poster with him on it, in his Boston #19 jersey. It said “Boston’s Dream Kid and Stellar Rookie” on it.

Katie reached back and finally removed the tape gag. Tyler wet his lips and gazed around. Where the hell was he?

“What is this place?” the Dallas centre cooed at once. “Where have you taken me? Tell me now!”

“Tyler Seguin, welcome ta the Bruin-Cave!”

“Oh, like the Bat-Cave, only fan-oriented and hockey related?”

“Yeah, somethin’ like that!” Tommy parked the car in the center of a room, similar to the kind in cartoon depictions of underground lairs. The Star forward looked slightly uneasy, as he should be.

“That is kinda awesome, yes. But one question, how are my smart teammates not going to wring your necks and find this place or the HDA or even my best Bruin friend, Brad Marchand?”

Katie and Tommy shared a look.

“They’ll come, after all ya ah a team and a team’s gotta stick together!” Katie replied, raising her head proudly. “But we ah prepared and ready fah them! They won’t be able ta rescue ya!”

Tommy and Katie crawled out of the vehicle and dragged an unamused Star centre named Tyler Seguin from the backseat of his own jeep car. He was still struggling from his bonds. And his muffled shouts filtered the room. He gazed around, trying to figure out where he was. His eyes were wide open in shock.

They shoved him into a desk chair and tied him to it, securely. This definitely did not amuse the former Bruin forward at all. He tested his new bonds out.

“Must you do this?” he sighed, tossing his head backward to gaze up at the duo.

“We must, it is the only way we can get our wish fulfilled!” Katie stated, rather somberly. “Now, we must go and set the trap. We must be ready fah when the others arrive!”

Tommy nodded and walked off. Katie touched Tyler’s cheek, lightly and then walked off, after her partner.

“You know we can work something out! It doesn’t have to be this way! Let me go!” Tyler belted out, as a side door slid shut with a hissing noise from nearby.

Around Tyler, the posters and memorabilia began to mock him and he threw himself back and forth, desperately trying to work the ropes looser. Instead, they tightened around him.

“Somebody help me! Marchy!!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Next up Tyler gets roughed up by the Boston couple!