Status: Work In Progress

Time Stands Still

Tyler, the Hostage, Gets Roughed Up

Katie and Tommy returned after a few hours and stood around their hostage. Tyler kept his head down. He thought that maybe ignoring the two crazy psychopaths might work in his favor.

It didn’t.

“Trying ta ignore us, eh? Ya actually think that that’ll work?!”

Katie reached over and attempted to grab Tyler by the chin, but he jerked his head to the side. She made a tsk tsk noise with her tongue and nodded to Tommy. The man walked off and snatched something off of the table. He stepped behind Tyler, grabbed his head furiously taking a handful of his hair into his fingers. He wrenched Tyler’s head backward and with help from Katie, they worked together to wrap black adhesive around his head, covering his mouth.

When they were done, they let his head drop down. His eyes narrowed, glaring forward, as Tommy walked around, tossing the roll of tape in his hands. His eyes found the despicable Boston.

“Ya can make this easy on yourself and us or we can use methods ta make ya cooperate the hard way!”

Tyler gave a muffled response and attempted to lunge forward and attack Tommy. Instead, Katie smacked him from her spot, behind the Dallas Star centre.

“Cooperate Tyler!” she snapped.

Tyler screamed into the tape. His eyes suddenly flashed a brilliant brown color and softened. All of the sudden his tough exterior faded away to one of pain and trepidation. He leaned back against the chair and whimpered.

Katie reached out and smoothed his boyish hair back down on his head. “We don’t like having ta torture ya like this, Tyler, but ya dissed Boston AND ya know ya always have hated Boston! We just can’t accept that!” She ran her fingers along his shoulders, which made him cringe in discomfort.

He made another stifled whimpering noise. His wrists were turning a bright red in color. And he could feel a numbness rising up his arms and it wasn’t from Katie’s touch.

“Alright, with that out there, we have a special time planned for you! First we’re going to rough you up a bit, not to much, because we don’t want to take all the fun out of this.” She smirked at herself and the thought.

Tyler moaned, feeling the Bostonian woman continuing to feel his upper body up with her pasty white fingers.

Before Tyler knew it, he was being rocked back and forth and suddenly a fist made contact with his stomach. He struggled to regain the normal breathing, as he had to breath through his nose. Katie knocked his head around, slapping him over and over. The man tore open Tyler’s shirt and tortured his chest, pulling at his nipples, making the Dallas player jerk. He screamed and his eyes filled with tears.

He tried to beg them to stop with the punishment, but they wouldn’t. The “roughing up” session lasted for fifteen minutes, as he was rocked and shoved back and forth, helpless to do anything. The two Boston adults snickered as they made their hostage cry to his pain.

Finally they stopped and Katie gave him one last smack across the cheek. Tyler sounded like a dog in the pound, as his low-toned buzzing cries turned into whimpers.

“Alright, alright you can come out of the chair, but you have to keep the tape over your mouth and Tommy’s going to put some strips around your wrists. We can’t have you fighting us now, can we.” She flicked her hair to the side as she bent over his shoulder and whispered into his ear.

Tyler muffled his answer to her. She nodded and slid her hands down Tyler’s arms to the arms of the chair. She gradually pulled the ropes off of his arms. Suddenly he felt the numbness subside and he made a sudden move and shoved her backward. He reached up and tore the tape from his mouth, but as soon as he got it off, he was jumped by Tommy who tossed the tape to Katie.

“Let me go!” Tyler shouted, as he shook back and forth, struggling to get free.

The woman had her fingers on the end of the roll and she pulled the tap backward, extending the adhesive out. Tommy seized Tyler’s arms and forced them together, in front of him. His strong grip made Tyler struggle more furiously.

“No, please! Don’t!” the Dallas Star screamed, as she wound the tape around his wrists, securing them together. Tommy’s hold on his arms eased, as he allowed the man to drop his arms down.

Tyler instantly worked at the adhesive, desperately trying to get himself free. The two watched his struggle, amused. They could see his muscles flexing under his skin, as he tried his best to get his arms free.

After a few minutes of watching his show, Katie launched forward, ripping off a rectangle and placed it over his mouth, smoothing it over his lips once more. His muted cries came again, over and over, complete with an array of distressful grunts and whimpers.

“Don’t ever screw with Boston!” she snarled, as she spun Tyler around and shoved him to Tommy.

Tyler stumbled over his feet, as he was snatched by Tommy. “Ya don’t know who yah messing with!”

He shoved him back to Katie. What was he a boxing/punching bag? She snatched him and gave him a kiss on his cheek and then sent him back to her partner. And on and on this went, until the woman finally peeled back the tape, gave him a big, passionate kiss on the lips and returned the sticky material in it’s place.

Then Tommy stormed over and they both shoved him back into the chair.

“Stay there! We need ta go get a little friend. He’s been dying ta get his hands on ya!”

Tyler squirmed in the chair, wanting to get to his feet. He managed to, but Katie shoved him back down from his chest and took the roll in her hand and bound his legs together at the ankles and then at his knees.

“Feel free to try and remove the tape from your sweet lips, but it won’t last long!” She strutted by him, slapping the roll on the table and then ruffling his hair in a farewell.

Tyler tossed his head backward and wailed to the heavens. Where was his rescue? Surely somebody knew about his kidnapping!

He lifted his hands up and delicately removed the tape, gulping in air. He tried to use his teeth to get the tape off of his wrists, but he couldn’t. He screamed in frustration. He wanted this to be over. He promised himself that he would change his online behavior if and when he got out of this “lesson”. He wondered what the couple had planned for him. Who was the visitor? Was it Brad?

Had Brad Marchand been captured in an attempt to rescue him? If so, he was doomed and he really needed to find a way to get out. He found himself gazing around the room he was in once more. The posters of all the Bruins mocked him once again. He felt alone and helpless. He just leaned back in the chair and closed his eyes, trying to go to a happy place.

But there was no happiness. Only terror.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Tyler....who's the guest??
You won't have to wait for long, I guarantee!! :)