Status: Work In Progress

Time Stands Still

Boston

Reilly Smith and Val Nichushkin, AKA: Awkward Man and Shy Boy took to the streets of Boston.

They had arrived to the city in no time. They departed their plane at once and raced into the chill New England air. It felt like home to Reilly now and he was enjoying the return to his new town. He should feel thankful to Tyler Seguin for being traded to Dallas, so that the young man could come up and finally feel wanted.

With Dallas, he never felt able to put his talents out on the ice, but in Boston, he felt at home and he loved his linemates and the coach and most of all the fans. Even if a few of them scared him and had a screw loose in their head.

Val and Reilly took a cab to the Garden, where they got out and began to ask around.

Going around the city and the Garden’s exterior, they discovered, through eye-witnesses that Tyler’s car had zoomed down the street, being driven by a man identified as Tommy O’Leary. He was described at a tall man, not quite Zdeno Chara tall, but a least taller than the average man. And he was wearing a “Boston Red Sox” shirt.

A quick search through the internet database and they found out that Tommy O’Leary had a sketchy past and he had done things that would be classified as illegal. He was partners with a woman named Katie Griffin, who was a new criminal. They had both apparently been apart of the group who had sent out the racist tweet about PK Subban that had sparked controversy and an investigation. The two had made it clear that they were not sorry and that the “Canadiens were a bunch of divers, complainers and no good assholes.” Katie in-particular had voiced that “Montreal was made up of a bunch of Sidney (well she used ‘Cindy’) Crosbys!”

There was little to no doubt that these two had kidnapped Tyler and been the ones to threaten him.

“We need to call Nemo and let him know about this!”

“I agree!”

So Reilly called Antti up and let him know about their findings, to which he expressed all kinds of gratitude and praise to the team. They hung up, beginning their search to find out just where Katie and Tommy were holding Tyler Seguin.