Status: Work In Progress

Time Stands Still

Tyler's Tweet

A few weeks ago...

Tyler Seguin finished up taking a shower. He dried his floppy brown hair off quickly with a towel and then wrapped it around himself. (Chill out Seguinistas...) He walked up to his mirror and gazed at his reflection that looked back at him.

During the season, he had allowed his hair to grow out longer once more. It had become more fluid and teenager-ish in style. He had shaved off the beard stubble that had gotten quite a few negative comments from his fan base, including all the young adult females. It was the offseason anyway. He couldn’t exactly have the ugly patchy look about his face.

He milked his own reflection, as practice for the coming 2014-2015 National Hockey League season. He was super pumped and excited to be returning to the ice finally. Like everyone else in the league, he loathed the offseason.

The young man finished striking poses and sending flirty looks into the mirror. He turned away and removed the towel from himself. He hung it up and slipped on his outfit for the day. He had decided on a short sleeved black undershirt and a long sleeve black jacket to put overtop. For pants, he’d chosen a fitting pair of black jeans.

Tyler gave a final flirt to his reflection, doing the snap gun hand gesture and the raised eyebrow. The move always managed to make the ladies swoon for him.

He walked out of the bathroom, into his bedroom. He tidied the room up a little, before he walked out into his massive living area, where he spotted his computer, resting in place on the table. He opened the laptop up, as he sat down on the black leather couch. He happily leaned backward and put his feet up on the table.

As he lounged, he quickly typed in his password and opened the computer up to his wallpaper. He’d made the picture of him and his best friend the background. It had remained the background, since he’d taken the picture. Sure he was a Dallas Star now, but he could still be friends with a Boston Bruin right.

“I miss you so much Marchy, but unfortunately things happen!”

He stared at the picture, his heart hurting inside. He knew that he shouldn’t be feeling like this. It was wrong. He liked Jamie Benn more. He had to like Jamie Benn more. But he just couldn’t get Brad out of his head.

“I’m going to have to change the wallpaper,” he muttered to himself.

He attempted to follow through with his action, but instead he froze. He couldn’t find himself being able to change it. He gazed at Brad Marchand’s happy and cheery expression, as his head rested on Tyler’s shoulder. Tyler saw that he was smiling as well and he had his head resting a tiny bit on the Bruins’ head. They were both wearing yellow jackets.

He remembered the photoshoot. It was a part of the Bru-Tang Clan soundtrack album, which featured the main players from the 2011’s Bruin squad. He remembered that they had taken many pictures and then took a break. This was the pose they made and a cameraman had captured it. It symbolized their friendship and bromance that they had shared. But that soon changed.

Suddenly, Tyler’s phone buzzed to the side of him. He had a new message: a new tweet.

“@tylerseguinofficial Yo man, you going to join us? #bromance #hangouttime”

Tyler chuckled at the message from Jamie Benn. He slid his finger across the phone’s screen and replied with: “@jamiebenn14 Wish I could, but I’m booked, rain check? #sorry #plans #grrrr”

Dallas’ young superstar returned to his computer, he pulled up his email. He replied to a few messages from his inbox, mainly consisting of emails sent to him from his female fans. He wasn’t bothered by the fame, he was used to it and he understood that he had dashingly handsome boyish looks that made females want a piece of him.

When he was finished going through his inbox, he went onto the twitter website via his computer and typed his status update: “So excited for the upcoming season, I finally feel wanted and not pressured! #Dallas #Home #Comfortable”

He hit send. The tweet was posted, just as he received the alert of the response from Jamie Benn. He read the message, smiled and turned his computer off, shutting it down.

It was time to go out and meet up with his family. They were in town to visit him and he was super excited. He grabbed his car keys and other items, including his phone. He exited his house, filled with eagerness to see his parents and sisters.
♠ ♠ ♠
Man, I hope I don't get slack for this....Also I apologize, Tyler Seguin is going to seem kind of douche-y and stubborn, but I will have him grow. He will learn.

I do understand that he has learned his lesson with twitter and tweets, but he still has some moments. And I'm not completely sold on his "innocence" yet. However, I do believe he is slowly maturing like Patrick Kane. Like I will always say Kaner and Segs are two of a kind and should be best friends!! XD

Continue to learn and mature Segs and make Dallas proud! :)

****(I'm not a Seguinista, I'm a Marchandista, so don't even...I am not into Tyler Seguin, never have and never will be, I prefer Bergy, Marchy, Tazer and believe it or not Kaner - in select circumstances that is.)