Voodoo Doll

Chapter One

*Luke’s POV*

It feels like my heart is literally beating out of its chest, I just moved from my old school because the bulling got to be too much. Its half way through the fucking year and the strange looking new boy is coming into this school and asdfghjkl; I can’t. I heard that most of the people here are really preppy and rude and annoying and just ugh. I’m so glad I’m not openly gay or I would get so much more shit from people than I already do. I honestly doubt I’ll find any of the guys here interesting or cute so I think I’ll be okay, and if I do I can just watch from a distance like I normally do.

So right now it is 7:30 in the morning, school starts in a hour. I think I’m going to wear my black skinnies with a hole in the knee and my Nirvana t-shirt with vans, nothing fancy. As soon as I put my clothes on I looked into the mirror and fixed my hair and put my bracelets on. I think I look decent now.

I walked downstairs and saw my mom at the table, she came running over, “Lukey!! You look so amazing I’m sure everyone will love you!”

I laughed, “Thanks mom, but I heard the people here are total douches so I won’t be coming home with a friend or boyfriend like you might be thinking.”

“Hun, I’m sure you’ll find someone! Think positive, Hannah would want you to, too.”

Hannah was and still is my best friend back in my other town. Leaving her was heartbreaking. All the tears and hugs were so sad. We still text and call of course. We’ve probably sent literally over a thousand text messages to each other already and I’ve only been gone a week.

************

I walked into the school and examined everything and everyone around me. Just like I said, a bunch of preppy kids. My eyes stopped on 3 kids, one with dark hair and chocolate eyes who looked like he was maybe 6 feet tall. The second one had light purple hair with an eyebrow piercing and it looked like he had green eyes, he wasn’t freakishly skinny either which made me happy. Oh my god the last, but definitely not least, had curly brown hair with a bandana with hazel eyes. They were all standing at what I guess is the curly haired boy’s locker, talking while the brown haired boy drummed his fingers on his thighs. I had to know more about these three boys like, now.
♠ ♠ ♠
so yeah, short chapter. second chapter is updated on my wattpad which i will either post on here tomorrow(today since its 4:30 am) or later on. Right now im working on the third chapter haha. but i wanna know if this story is even good since its my first time posting one of them, i honestly doubt anyone will read this story but eh its worth a try. love you lots! xx :)