Voodoo Doll

Chapter Two

*Ashton's POV*

I woke up and looked at my clock and groaned when it said the time i was supposed to wake, 7:15. I was hoping I could get some more sleep because I really did not want to go back to school. Spring break just ended and today was the first day back. During spring break we had an english writing assignment we were supposed to do but, of course, i didnt do it and im going to be in deep shit with Mrs. Gadsen. I live in a small one story house thats super messy with wallpaper falling off, cracked cabinets. Two bedrooms and one bathroom, my mom and i live here.

My mom is abusive, shes always been since as far as i can remember. Ive got scars because of her.. thats why i wear long sleeves or bracelets all the time. No one knows about it because i always go over to Michael or Calums house.

We've been friends for years but they still haven't been to my house. Anyways.. back to present time.

I got out of bed and walked into the kitchen where I grabbed an apple then walked back into my room after looking in my moms room. She was in a deep sleep so that's good.

I changed into a plain black Tshirt and put a sweatshirt over it with plain black skinny jeans.

I left my house on the magical walk to the best place on earth! (sarcasm)

********

I was standing at my locker with Calum and Michael when I felt a pair of eyes on me, I looked over and saw a tall skinny blonde boy I'd never seen before. He must be the new boy everyone has been talking about. He's way different then what people have been saying, even though they had never even seen him before. When I noticed I was staring back at the boy, I just looked back to my friends and listened into the things they were talking about. "What's his name?" i asked out of nowhere. "who?" Michael asked looking confused.

"The new kid, he looks cool and i want to know his name." i simply stated.

Calum, being the know-it-all he is quickly said "Lucas, or Luke, Hemmings. 17 in the 11th grade, new to the school like we all know." I nodded slowly thinking back to what he was wearing.

Nirvana T-shirt and black skinny jeans with a hole in the knee and vans.

"Nice, I wanna get to know him.. Maybe he can join in our little band if he has intrumental talent." I said while the other two boys nodded at my comment.

I heard the bell to first block ring and watched Michael and Calum grab each others hand and walk off to their class after saying their goodbyes to me. Yea, Michael and Calum are dating while I'm the lonely weird boy.

I sighed to myself as I watched them walking and quietly walked to my first block, which just haaaad to be gym class.

I walked into the locker room when I saw someone at the locker beside mine trying to open it.

I walked closer and noticed it was that Luke boy. Fuck I have to change in front of an adorable boy.

"Need help?" I laughed as I walked over to him. He looked over at me with big eyes and I noticed his cheeks turn red as he nodded.

"Yea, these things can be a pain in the ass sometimes haha, you'll get the hang of opening our schools ratchet lockers soon enough.." I said as I opened it for him.

I heard him quietly thank me as I turned and opened my own locker and started changing.

I had to act confident around this boy if I want to get closer to him.. He seems shy as fuck. I'm definitely not going to let him be alone in this awful school though.

The rest of this year is hopefully going to be a rollercoaster that only goes up, but I honestly doubt that.
♠ ♠ ♠
hopefully it's not bad >.< I've gotten what 4 readers no subscriptions and no other crap sooo haha oh well >.<