Status: I know that im bad at summeries but please give this story a shot! It may seem a little confusing in the begining but if anyone has any questions whatsoever feel free to ask away! Enjoy the story!

A Song of Change

Chapter 33 Now One

Chapter 33
Now One:
A small smile came across his face as he lowered himself until he was mere inches above me. I could feel the heat radiating from his body and see a faint blush across his cheeks. Julian dipped his head down into the crook of my neck, leaving hot open mouthed kisses across my collar and up my neck.
My hands raised up and tangled themselves into his soft, blonde locks, pulling and tugging along with his motions. I pulled even harder, a soft moan escaping my lips, when he moved to a place just below my collar bone. He chuckled at that, his hot breathe brushing across my neck.
He brought his face back to mine, his grey eyes shining brightly. He was breathing so heavily that I could clearly see the rise and fall of his chest and I knew it was the same for me. My face was hot and there was a tight and uncomfortable feeling in the pit of my stomach, the butterflies in my stomach expression came to mind. My heart was beating so loudly in my ears and I wouldn't be surprised if he could hear it too.
We just laid like that, not doing anything, and the worst thoughts possible came to mind. I was wondering if he was waiting for me to do something when he spoke. "Sorry, I'm just a little nervous. I'm not quite sure what to do now," Julian laughed. A huge smile crossed my face as I laughed along with him. I knew exactly what he was saying.
"Yeah," I said with a nod of my head, "this is a lot more difficult than I thought it would be." He nodded his head in agreement, that goofy smile of his back in place. "You still want to try this though, right?" He asked, his face now a serious one. He stared down at me, looking only at my eyes, as he waited for my answer.
Slowly I nodded my head, bringing my hands to rest against his cheeks. "Yes I do," I whispered before bringing his face closer to mine until our lips could touch. "I love you," he whispered against my lips, sending a shiver through my body. He then kissed for real, not one of his teasing kisses that left me wanting more but one that spoke to me without any need for words.
He kissed me slowly and softly at first then harder and more passionately. His hands started to roam around my body, discovering all the unknown. He brought one hand behind my neck, tangling into my curls which were no doubt a mess by now, while the other grazed over my shoulder, rubbing down the length of my arm and back.
His hand then made its way down my side, curving around my hip and brushing down my thigh. I could feel the heat of his hand though my jeans as he raised it back up, stopping at my shirt. Julian placed his palm flat against the bare skin of my stomach, moving up until he reached my bra.
Julian broke from the kiss to fully look at my face, giving me a look that asked for permission. My cheeks flared a deep red but I nodded my head anyways. He sat up straight, his legs still straddling my hips, and he brought both of his hands to the hem of my shirt. He pulled it up and over my head before throwing it aside. Julian looked straight at my face, his eyes never faltering and I nodded my head once more, letting him know he was fine to move on.
I shut my eyes tightly as he lowered his hands to my hips, rubbing up and down over the curve of my waist. His hands raised even higher up my sides until they rested against my rib cage. Goosebumps rose on my skin wherever his hands touched and there was a warm sensation in the pit of my stomach. "Annabell," Julian whispered, "please look at me," he said with a hoarse voice.
Slowly I opened my eyes to look up at him. His cheeks were a bright red and his grey eyes were bright with curiosity. My breath caught in my throat when I realised that he too had no shirt on. I had known that he was strong just by the feel of him but seeing it was a new thing. He had well defined muscles in his arms as well as his stomach. Looking at him now I couldn't see an once of fat on him and I felt lacking in comparison.
His hands were still on either side of my ribs and I nodded my head for him to continue. His eyes left mine as he reached behind me to unclasp my bra. He slid it off, throwing it out of the way when it was off. Hesitantly he reached for my now bare chest before carefully cupping my right breast. A sigh escaped my lips when he started to gently squeeze it.
Julian ducked his head down, placing a hot kiss in the hollow of my throat before making his way down. He started kissing and sucking at the tender skin of my breast all while moving his hand around the other. My heart was beating rapidly and there was a burning feeling in the pit of my stomach, almost as if someone had set it aflame.
His kisses started moving toward the center and his teeth slightly grazed my nipple. On instinct my back arched against him and my hold against the back of his neck didn't give. All I know is that I had the sudden urge to be closer. Even with my sudden change Julian didn't stop his actions, if anything they increased and by the time he was done I was panting and out of breath and wanting.
He brought his face back to mine, smiling widely. I smiled up at him, trying to slow down my rapid breathes. "Do you want to continue?" He asked as he brushed a stray hair from my face. My stomach did a flip at the thought of what else he could do and after what I had felt just moments ago, I knew I wanted more of anything he would give.
I reached up, wrapping my arms around his neck and bringing him close. My lips met his the instant they could reach and I went straight into the type of kiss I wanted, skipping over the 'hand holding'. Without even realising it I had wrapped my legs around his body as well, it seemed even my body wanted all this closeness as well.
Julian didn't miss a beat. It seemed almost as if he knew that exactly this was going to happen as soon as he asked that simple question. He brought one hand up into my hair, keeping my lips in lined with his while the other brushed up and down my side, sending shivers where ever our skin touched.
Julian brushed his tongue against my bottom lip and I complied immediately, loving the taste of him. I felt his hand, that hand once been on my side, make its way in between us until his palm was flat against my abdomen and then it surprisingly slid into my jeans. My stomach tightened when his hand traveled even lower and then he stopped, cupping me through my panties.
A noise escaped my lips when he made rubbing motions with his hand and I arched my back, trying to get even closer. He started rubbing harder and faster, causing a tension to build in the pit of my stomach. Julian's kiss followed along with the movements of his hand getting harder and faster at the same times.
Just when I thought I wouldn't be able to take much more of this pressure building inside me, his motions stopped and I felt the missing need of him when his hand pulled out. He pulled his face back to look at me and my heart raced seeing him.
His cheeks were a rosy color and his grey eyes had a mysterious glint. His blonde hair was a mess and his full lips were slightly swollen and red after all that kissing and yet I felt myself wanting him all the more for that. "More," I whispered and I regretted saying it as soon as it was out there.
My face grew hot and I knew my face must have been crimson red. I mean what could be more embarrassing than that but Julian didn't seem to think of it as embarrassing, instead he did just what I had asked. He nodded his head before reaching down toward my pants, unbuttoning them before sliding them off. Leaving me in nothing but a pair of panties.
Julian stood up, pulling his own off before moving back where he was. Julan sat back on his heels above me, just staring down at me. His eyes traveled up and down my body before coming back up to my eyes. My cheeks heated up as I wondered why exactly he was doing this but I didn't have to ask when he spoke."You are so beautiful, Annabell. Every inch of you," he said to me as he lowered himself on top of me, "I am the luckiest man alive."
Julian kissed my lips before leaving a trail down my neck and stopping at the hollow of my neck to speak. "I love your laugh," he tickled my sides and a small burst of laughter escaped me before he continued on his descent. He trailed down between my breasts and stopped just above my belly button. "I love your beautiful hair," he whispered as he gave one of my curls a gentle tug.
He continued on his way of kisses until he reached the top of my panties where he turned to my left hip and placed a kiss there and then to my right for the same thing. "I love how you are not afraid of anything," he said as he looked up at my face.
I smiled down at him before nodding my head, once again letting him know it was fine to continue. Julian sat up before grabbing ahold of my panties and tugging them off, throwing them aside. He too shrugged out of his boxers, leaving absolutely nothing in our way.
I caught a glimpse of of Julian before quickly looking away. I shook that image from my mind as I brought my eyes back to his face. He positioned himself in between my legs before looking back up at me. "This may hurt a little," Julian said as he stroked my hair back from my face. I smiled up at him as I readied myself, still unsure of how much pain I would feel.
Julian brought his member to my entrance and just before he entered he brought his lips to mine. I was grateful for that because it quieted the noise that escaped me when he pushed in. He continued to shove in until he was fully inside of me and then he stopped, letting my body get used to this foreign feeling.
Tears stung in my eyes and I fought to keep them back, willing myself to be stronger than that. "Just hold still, it should get better soon," Julian said with worry filled eyes, "I'm sorry, Annabell. I didn't want to hurt you." He gently stroked my face placing kisses on my lips, forehead and cheeks.
I was starting to felt better just because of his small acts of comfort. He really was amazing. Even when it was something that he had no control over he still felt responsible. "Its not your fault Julian," I laughed at him, "besides it doesn't hurt so much anymore." And it was the truth. The pain had dull to a small throbbing sensation.
I wiggled slightly underneath him to test it out and sure enough it felt fine, "See," I said smiling up at him. He nodded his head before rocking back and forth to make sure everything was fine. I gasped feeling not pain but a burst of pleasure at the small friction between us.
Julian smiled at that, seeming proud with himself. Julian pulled out slightly before pushing back in, causing a warming feeling in the pit of my stomach. He continued to do this going harder and faster with time. Soon he was pulling out till he was barely in at all and thrusting in as fast as he could.
I felt tingly all over my body and with each thrust the burning in my stomach increased. Julian was not only working his lower body but his hands and mouth as well. His strong and sure hands traveled all around my body, knowing all the right places to reach now. He groped my breasts, gently kneading and massaging them.
His mouth worked on my lips and he was kissing me the way I always want him to. His lips were firmly pressed against my own and every now and then his tongue would find its way into the mix. Julian continued moving his hips against me and soon my body started moving on its own accord.
My hips started moving in time with his, meeting each other with each thrust. My stomach started tightening to the point where all I wanted was a way to release and the only way I knew how was closeness. My back arched bringing me even closer to Julian and with his next thrust I felt it. The closeness I had been looking for and I cried out and brought my nails into his back.
He continued into me like that going even harder and faster than I thought possible. I couldn't put together any coherent thoughts besides one and that was Julian. That burning sensation in the pit of my stomach was almost unbearable and I threw my head back yelling his name when I felt that pressure being released.
I wrapped my arms and legs around him as he continued to rock into me, reaching deep inside every time moaning and gasping for breath, until I felt him shudder inside me, letting out a warm liquid substance. He gave a few more lazy thrusts before relaxing on top of me.
Julian rolled onto his back, pulling me with him so I now lay on top of him. He hadn't yet pulled out of me but I was silently grateful for that. I had I feeling that I would feel a cold emptiness without him.
I rubbed lazy circles on his chest as I listened to the lulling beat of his heart. "I love you Annabell Marie Rosenfeld," Julian whispered as he pulled the blanket covers around us. I snuggled in closer to him, closing my eyes in exhaustion. "I love you Julian Christopher Rosenfeld," I whispered before the pull of sleep completely took me.