Status: I know that im bad at summeries but please give this story a shot! It may seem a little confusing in the begining but if anyone has any questions whatsoever feel free to ask away! Enjoy the story!

A Song of Change

Chapter Four A Chance Meeting

Chapter Four
A Chance Meeting:
I walked through the door and realised that not only were the outsides of the houses the same but the insides as well. I looked for any clue to the noise in the living room and adjoined kitchen before going down a hallway into a room that would belong to my parents if it were my own house. When I saw nothing out of the ordinary in there I walked across the hall to a bathroom but to no avail.
The only room I still hadn't checked was the one that would be my own. That room was at he far end of the hallway and as I neared it I started to hear a noise from inside. As I got closer the sound grew in volume and it was beautiful. I had never heard a sound quite like it. I smiled as I stood in front of the door, just listening.
The only thing that I could think of that would make this moment better was to be able to see what was making that melodious sound. And with that in mind I slowly pushed the door open and was surprised at the sight before me.
There was nothing out of the ordinary in this room besides one other person. A boy who looked to be the same age as me stared back me with wide and fearful grey eyes. We both stood there just staring at each other and my mind was racing with so many thoughts.
Who was this boy and why was he here in the old Greene house? Where was the noise coming from? Why did it stop? And why was he staring at me? I shifted my position so that I was no longer standing in the doorway but in the room itself. The boy backed up as if I were contagious, his body now standing in the sunlight pouring from the window.
I got a good look at him then. He was tall and slender but he wasn't lanky. His blonde hair was tousled and he had grey eyes. It was then that he finally said something.
"W-what do you want?", the boy asked with fear tinged in his voice.
I must have made a face because he loosened up his tense stance. "You don't know do you?" He asked this time as he cocked his head to the side, still staring at me.
It was my turn to talk now because everything he kept asking me made no sense, "I don't know what you're talking about. What do you mean by I don't know? Who are you?" I asked stepping closer.
He allowed me to get closer this time and I realised just how much taller he was than me. I had to tilt my head back just to meet his gaze. He smiled down at me, "Julian, and you are?" Julian replied softly. His voice seemed to calm me little by little almost as if I had heard it all my life and yet we were complete strangers. "Annabell," I answered as I gave him a small smile in return.
♠ ♠ ♠
I made this one longer yay! Thank you for reading!
-Haybel