Status: NEW PROFILE - SAME STORY.

Dreaming a Dream

Chapter 50

"Happy anniversary baby" Matt grinned and kissed my lips.

"Happy anniversary"

He smiled and took my hand , leading me out of the bedroom again for another day touring the paradise.

"I got you something special" he murmured ,"I'm gonna give it to you when we eat"

"Hmm , i have something very special for you too babe" I told him pecking his lips.

"Can I get it now?"

I laughed "No."

We explored Mykonos further and then decided to walk on the beach.

Matt got hungry after a few hours , and I saw it was turning dark. I was having so much fun that I didn't even care about food but Matty was hungry so we sat down at a restaurant.

"What do you wanna eat baby?" Matt asked , his eyes sweeping over the menu. I grinned and decided to get the Greek cuisine while Matt ordered a pizza.

Matt would eat my leftovers because I already know I won't be able to eat it all.

When we finished ordering Matt took my hand in his and kissed the back of it.

"I bought you this" he took out a velvet box and opened it

I gasped at the beautiful diamond necklace and matching earrings.

"Oh Matt" I whispered , "It's so beautiful."

"It's a 'happy anniversary' present , but it's also a 'thank you for everything you've done for me , and for loving me even with all my flaws"

I smiled and with tears in my eyes I kissed him with everything in me. I then hugged him and whispered thank yous in his ear.

"You deserve it. My girl deserves the world"

I kissed him again and let him put the necklace on my neck. Once he's fastened it I put in the diamond earrings in my second earholes.

"Look , now you're even more beautiful"

I giggled and kissed him again.

We talked throughout dinner and then when we finished sharing dessert and paid the bill we walked back to the beach and strolled around.

We sat down on the sand , and I then told Matt the news I've wanted to tell him since we left America.

Taking a deep breath I took his hand in mine and whispered

"I'm pregnant"
♠ ♠ ♠
Well , this is the end of Dreaming a Dream

It was a wonderful story to write , and I enjoyed every second of it.

Please - Please - Please check out my newest Matt story that will come out sometime soon now.

Thanks for your wonderful support x