Status: NEW PROFILE - SAME STORY.

Dreaming a Dream

Chapter 49

Matt and I are on our way for our two week holiday to Greece in the plane I bought Matt for his birthday.

I was busy packing Matt's clothes while he and the boys were in his office discussing what to do when Matt was away.

I smiled when he walked in and kissed me on my lips , "thanks for packing for me baby"

"If I don't do it , who would?" I asked chuckling. He smiled and kissed me again

"Probably no-one"

I finished packing in his clothes and then packed his bathroom necessities.

I had a big surprise for Matt for when we arrive in Greece.

I booked a 5 star hotel in Mykonos , it's on the beach.

We had half an hour before we have to be at the private plane , and I was waiting on Matt to finish doing business.

"Matthew. Come. Now" I said sternly. The guards chuckled making him glare. He then threw me a cheesy grin and walked up to me.

"Okay baby" he sigh and then looked at Brian.

"You'll be fine with everything right?"

Brian rolled his eyes and pushed Matt into the rental car , "yeah fuck I'm fine. Go now!!'

Matt flipped him off and then we said bye to the guys and left.

Matt pulled me closer to him and kissed the side of my head , "we're going on holiday baby"

I giggled and kissed him , 'you left your phone at home right? Otherwise I'll throw it out of the plane's window"

"Why the plane's window?"

"Because you can't stop and get it"

He laughed , "I left it at home. Don't worry"

"Hmm , I hope you forgot your Call Of Duty"

He sigh and pouted , "yeah. I did."

"Good."

"You're taking away everything that's fun"

I raised my eyebrow at him , and gave him a cold stare making him falter

"Except you. Of course"

"Hmm , good save"

He laughed and kissed me , "I love you."

"Love you too. Come on we're here"

"Good morning Mr Sanders. The plane is ready for you" the air hostess said smiling at us.

"Thank you."

We walked up the stairs and sat down in the plane.

Matt kissed me and immediately switched on the TV. I rolled my eyes and switched on my own.

After 3 hours of watching TV Matt began twitching in his seat obviously bored.

"You wanna join the mile-high club?"

"No"

"Oh come on , please" he whined

"No"

He pouted and huffed , crossing his big arms over his chest.

"I'm bored"

"Eat your food and watch TV"

"I've watched every movie on this thing"

He huffed and stared at me , "You're no fun"

"And you're suppose to be 30."

He gasped , "shame on you"

"Eat your food Sanders."

He pouted but continued eating his steak and watched an episode of Big Bang Theory while I watched Friends.

"You know , I know guys that convinced their girls to join the mile-high club."

I rolled my eyes , "and you know.. I know guys that are single. Keep it up and you might be too"

His eyes widened , "sorry baby."

We arrived in Mykonos , and took a taxi to the hotel. Once we arrived in the hotel and checked in , we walked up the stairs to our room.

Matt plopped down on the bed once I've opened the suite.

"Come on , I wanna go explore the city"

"Later" he murmured

"No. Now. Come on lazy pants. You can sleep in California!"

He groaned , "only if you promise me something later"

"I'll buy you ice cream"

"Yes! No...wait....ice cream? I meant sex!"

I laughed and pulled him up , "I know. I was kidding"

"Good. Wait... I'm having sex right?"

"Yeah tonight. If you behave"

"I will. Do you have the camera?"

I nodded and then we walked outside the suite and into the beautiful paradise.

Tomorrow , only about 11 hours before I can tell Matt my big surprise.
♠ ♠ ♠
One chapter left!

Read the last one - Kari has a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig surprise for Matt!

What could it be?