Status: In progress

With Love Dr. Spencer Reid...

First Meeting

With Love Dr. Spencer Reid

'Every individual soul chooses the significant people in that life. Destiny will place you in the particular circumstance; it will dictate that you will encounter a particular person, at a certain time, place.' - Brian Weiss

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/Spencer-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

"Did you know that Luke's light saber in Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi was originally going to be blue to match the light saber he lost in the earlier film, but George Lucas was worried that it would confuse audiences, and thought a green light saber would look better, so he made the change?" I spoke quickly and with an excited tone to my voice, despite the fact that my coworkers couldn't care less.

"Reid when have I ever been interested in anything to do with Star Wars?" Derrick Morgan sat across from him, keeping his eyes off of Reid and onto Penelope Garcia. There had been an awkwardness between them and even if it wasn't obvious to Reid, it was obvious to everyone else.

"Have you talked to her?" Emily questioned, waking in an past Spencer until she got to her desk. She shared a look with JJ, before looking back at Morgan, waiting for his answer, but before he answered, he looked at Garcia again.

"No. She'll hardly speak to me. And if she does speak to me it's either about the case we're on or to tell me to get out of her office." There was an irritated tone to Morgan's voice and I was puzzled by what had happened.

"What happened between you two?" I looked up and over the desks to where Garcia was walking past us, only stopping a few seconds to look at Morgan before walking away.

"I don't know. We were fine last week." I frowned and leaned back in my chair. I had an eidetic memory and I couldn't remember Morgan or Garcia having an issues then.

"Well I need coffee. Reid do you want to come?" I sat up at the mention of coffee and grabbed my bag.

"I'm coming. I need coffee. Oh and on the way I can tell you more about Star Wars!" I was determined to get at least one of my coworkers to watch it, besides Garcia.

"I don't want to hear about it Reid." Morgan walked ahead of me, mumbling to himself.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/Alli-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

"I can help whoever's next!" I was annoyed by the people in front of me, and the people beside me, and the people that weren't eve near me. I was annoyed in a general sense. I had a long practicum shift at the hospital and now I was in desperate need for coffee and I would've gotten my coffee if I hadn't had stepped out of line for one minute, only to have someone refuse to let me back in line.

"No that's not what I want. I think it's something with caramel?" I rolled my eyes and shifted my weight from foot to foot. This line didn't seem to move and while I wasn't the only one to get annoyed, I didn't have a phone to distract myself.

"I'm telling you Reid, I don't care." I looked over my shoulder at the two people who had entered and stood behind me.

One was tall and lanky with dark brown hair that ended at his shoulders. It was slightly curly and had what looked like a few light strands. His face was thin and almost looked boyish which matched his hazel eyes.

The other however was tall, dark-skinned and had a lot of muscle to him, making him look imposing. He had very little to no dark hair on his head and his face looked much older and more chiseled. He had dark brown eyes, almost resembling chocolate, and although he looked imposing, his eyes looked kind.

"You haven't even watched it." The lanky one spoke, and to save face from staring, I turned back around and focused on the line. I had moved up two spots.

"I don't need to watch it to know I won't like it now quit asking." The tall muscular ended the conversation before the lanky one started it again.

"Garcia's been awkward with you?" There was a sigh and no answer and although I was trying not to listen, I found that it was better than staring at the menu, while standing after 12 hours.

"Drop it Reid." So Reid was his name? It seemed like it would suit him but now I was curious about the other guys name.

"Next!" Finally I near the front. One person left and I can get my coffee that I so need and deserve.

"Everyone has seen them thought Morgan." Another sigh and then a tap on the shoulder. My shoulder.

I turned and looked at both, the muscular one was the one that tapped me on the shoulder, but the lanky one was also paying attention.

"Can I ask you a question? Me and him are having a discussion." I looked from the lanky one to the muscular one then back to the counter. I was next.

"Sure." The person ordering now seemed to be taking their time, I could spare a minute.

"Have you seen the Star Wars?" I listened to his question and almost laughed at the expression on his face. This is what they were talking about? Watching Star Wars?

"The Star Wars? There's more than one movie. The first three original movies were released in and after the 1970's. And yes, I have watched all the movies." It's true. I had watched all of them, not by my choice, but more my older cousins.

When I had to go visit them in the summers, they had always wanted to watch them. Every night, it would be the first, then the second, then the third. The movies were good, I wasn't obsessed or really knew much about them, other than the release dates, but I did like them.

"Actually the first Star Wars wasn't supposed to be released until later do to the budget." The lanky one, Reid, told me, completely ignoring Morgan.

"Excuse me, I need coffee." Rude as it may have been, I turned away and stepped up to the counter, ready to have delicious caramel coffee.

"Hi can I get a Venti Caramel Machiatto?" I dug through my pocket for my bank card and ground my teeth when I couldn't find it.

"5.59" The woman on the other side of the counter looked annoyed and when I was digging through my bag, she started tapping her foot and looking past me. I turned to see what she was looking at and saw a long line.

"Is there a problem up there? Other people want their coffee too." I turned back around, facing the woman and tried not to swear.

Of course when I get up to order, I don't have my bank card and on top of that, I get people getting annoyed at me because I'm taking a while. Even though it took me 10 minutes to get from the back to the front of the line.

"Give me a minute." I swore under my breath and started digging through my pockets. I had to have some kind of change in my pockets. Anything.

"Here." An arm reached past me, carrying a 20. I turned and saw Reid, standing there, giving his order, along with Morgan's.

"Coffee to the left." The woman then brushed us off and quickly asked for the next person.

"Thanks Reid." Morgan thanked him and I stood to the left, almost in unbelief that someone would pay for my coffee. Don't get me wrong there are a lot of really nice people in the world and in this city, but there were also a lot of horrible people.

"Uhh..Thank you...Reid?" I pushed my loose hair behind my ears, a nervous habit, and shifted my weight again. I didn't really know what to say and apparently neither did Morgan, but he did have a smirk on his face.

"Y-you're welcome." I smiled and turned away and patiently waited for my coffee, ignoring the feeling of the two men staring at me.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
♠ ♠ ♠
So I have never wrote a criminal minds fanfic so please forgive me if Spencer's POV is OOC, it's hard to write him, I think anyway.