Status: This Story will be updated at the weekends ( Maybe some weekdays)

You Belong With Me

Family Secrets

Hanna groaned loudly, as she was woken from a very good dream about Channing Tatum. Her parents were arguing again, she shook her head as she climbed out of bed. Her Parents arguing everyday was becoming a normal thing to her. She could see they were not happy with each other recently, and feared a break up was on it's way. Hanna frowned as she heard her name being brought into their argument. She had been a little wild recently, but calmed down once her parents had that, You need to grow up talk with her a few days ago.

" Don't you think I have a right to know, or our Daughter has a right to know?" Hanna heard her dad scream. She had a right to know what. She opened her door slightly not wanting to step right into her Parents fight.

Hanna heard her mum began to Cry, something was wrong, this was not like their other arguments, This sounded serious.

" John, I am so sorry", she heard her Mum say in between sobs.

" You are only sorry you got Caught Olivia" he yelled back. Hanna quietly walked out of her room, and made her way downstairs.

Hanna's parents looked at her as she walked into the Living-room, the place was a mess. Hanna glanced at her mum who seemed to be in a worst state than her father.

" What is going on?" Hanna asked, softly looking between her parents waiting on an answer.

" Do you want to tell her, or should I Oli?" John sneered at his wife, he was Beyond angry, that his wife had lied to him for over Twenty Years.

" Please John, don't make me do this?" Olivia begged her Husband, she didn't want Hanna to find out like this. She had never wanted Hanna to find out.

" You need to tell her Oli, she has a right to know" John" said, he wouldn't lie for his wife, not about something this Serious.

" Will someone please tell me what is going on?" Hanna asked, looking at her Mum. As she seemed to be the one with the answers.

Olivia looked at her daughter, she couldn't seem to form any words to tell her. She knew Hanna was going hate her for what she had been keeping from her, but she had lied as she thought that was best for Hanna at the time.

John angry with his wife Hesitation, Decided he would be the one to break the news to their daughter. " I am sorry to tell this you Hanna, But I am not your father" he said, ignoring his wife sobs.

Hanna stood staring at her parents in shock, that had been the last thing she had been expecting. Her parents had lied to her for most of her lie, she didn't how to feel about that.

Hanna turned to Her mum, " Is this true?" she asked, already seeing the answer in her Mother's eyes.

" Hanna, I am so sorry, I didn't want you to find out like this" Olivia cried. She had hoped to take this secret to her grave, but she had been stupid and left a picture of Hanna's father among her things in their bedroom. John had found the picture when he had been giving the bedroom a good going over.

" Were you ever going to tell me" Hanna asked coldly, she was trying to get her head around the fact, that the man she called father for over twenty years, was not her real dad.

Olivia looked at her daughter, she could see that Hanna was upset. " I didn't think I would need to, John is your father in every sense" She said, watching her husband walk out the room.

" John Wait, we can get past this?" Olivia said, Ignoring her daughter's questions.She couldn't lose her husband over this.

John stopped and turned back to his wife, he glanced at Hanna. She was the only one who he felt sorry for in this whole mess, she deserved to know who her real father was.

" We can't get past this, I will never forgive you for this. I want a divorce and you should tell Hanna the truth about her father" he said, before walking out. He was destroyed by his wife lies.

Hanna went to go after her father, she felt so bad for him, to her, he was still her father. " Hanna he is right we need to talk" Olivia said.

Hanna looked at the door her father just walked out of, and then back at her Mother. She was right, Hanna needed the truth and One way or another she was going to get it.

" So who is he?" Hanna asked, sitting across from her mum, she still couldn't believe her mum had lied for over twenty years.

" I don't what good it will do you, but your father is right you need to know. Your Real father's name is Jose Dinis Aveiro" Olivia said quietly.

Hanna frowned at the name, she heard that name from somewhere from before she was sure of it. " So How did you meet him?" Hanna asked.

" I met him while in Portugal, we had a fling that I seriously regret" Olivia said watching Hanna closely. She still had to tell Hanna about her famous half-brother.

" Did he know about me?" Hanna asked, a little stunned that her Mum had cheated on her dad.

" No, I didn't find out I was pregnant with you, till I was back in England" Olivia said.

" Are you sure, I am his daughter?" Hanna asked, really wanting this to be a horrible nightmare.

" Yes, I got you tested after you were born" Olivia said, feeling horrible for the betrayal that Hanna and her husband had felt.

" Is he still alive?" Hanna asked, Curious why her Mum thought she would get away with not telling her about Jose.

" No, he has been dead for years, but he does have a family in Madrid" Olivia said carefully.

" How many are there of them?" Hanna asked.

" You have Two half-brothers and Two Half-sisters" Olivia said, looking away from her daughter, she had a horrible feeling she was about to lose Hanna.

" Do they have Names?" Hanna asked Impatiently.

" The Youngest is called Cristiano, I think" Olivia said.

Hanna stared at her Mum in disbelief, she couldn't mean the Cristiano, she was thinking of. " Cristiano what?" she asked glaring at her mum.

" Cristiano Ronaldo" Olivia whispered.

" Get out of here" Hanna gasped, she couldn't believe that the best football player in the world was her half Brother.

" Its true" Olivia said, noting her Daughter's excitement at finding out she had a famous brother.

" Oh my, I have a famous brother, can I meet him?" Hanna rambled on.

" Hanna Calm down, he doesn't know about you, neither does the rest of his family. I would like it to stay that way" Olivia said standing up. She had told Hanna now she needed to go and find her husband.

" I am sorry mum, but they have a right to know about me" Hanna called out, as her mum made her way out of the room.

Olivia turned back to her daughter and smiled sadly at her, she had every right to want to meet her family on her fathers side. " Just be careful, they may not welcome you with open arms" she said, before walking out the room.

Hanna quickly made her way back up to her room, she grabbed her laptop and sat down on her bed. She searched for Flight tickets to Madrid, she didn't care if they didn't welcome her, she had to meet them. Even though it would open a can of worms for Cristiano's family, They also deserved to know they had a half sister.