Status: This Story will be updated at the weekends ( Maybe some weekdays)

You Belong With Me

Madrid

Over the next couple of weeks, Hanna watched as her Parents Marriage completely broke down due to her Mother's Lies. Hanna couldn't blame Her dad for getting up and leaving, but she was a little hurt that he was distancing himself from her. It wasn't her fault that her Mum choose to lie to him. She was Just glad she would be on the first flight to Spain tomorrow.

Hanna looked around her childhood bedroom, she felt sad but also excited at the same time. She needed to do this for herself, Her Mum would just have to support her decision.

Olivia walked towards her daughter, she knew that telling Hanna the truth was the right thing to do. But she couldn't help but feel that she was going to lose her daughter for good.

" Hanna, Remember if it all goes wrong, you can always come back home" Olivia said softly. A big part of her was hoping Cristiano and his family would reject her.

" Why do you always assume the worst Mum" Hanna asked, rolling her eyes as she packed the rest of her clothes.

" I am just preparing you, in case the worse does happen.... If he is anything like his father, he will turn you away" Olivia warned softly.

" Mum, I get you are worried, but I am 23 years old, I am a big girl. If they reject me, then it's their loss not mine" Hanna said, getting a little annoyed with her Mum's negative attitude.

" Okay Sweetheart" Olivia said smiling sadly at her Youngest child. She really wished she wouldn't run off to Spain but there was nothing Olivia could do to stop her.

The drive to the airport the next morning was awful. Hanna knew that her Mum was worried about her, she was also told that her dad didn't want her to go to Spain. But as she kept telling her Mum, she need this, to find out who the other half of her was. She hoped her father would come round in the end.

" Phone us, as soon as you land Hanna" Olivia said, hugging her Tightly.

" I will, is dad not coming to say goodbye?" Hanna asked, feeling a little disappointed that he wasn't at the airport to see her off.

" Hanna this is hard on him, he will come round in his own time" Olivia said.

" Yeah, I guess, well I suppose I should go now" Hanna said, giving her mother another quick hug, before she walked to check in for her flight.

Two hours later and Hanna was in Spain, she took in a deep breath, and smiled to herself. She was really here , she was going to meet her family. Hanna quickly hailed a taxi down, she was about to give him the name of her hotel, but quickly changed it to Real Madrid's training ground. She had to see Cristiano today, she couldn't wait any longer.

The drive took a little under an hour, she gasped as she paid the taxi driver, she had a feeling he had went round the long way on Purpose. Grabbing her stuff, she made her way into the office. She could do this, they would have to believe her, she had lots of documents, that her Mum had given her that proved everything.

One of the blonde girls looked over at her, with a sneer on her face. It made Hanna a little nervous as she walked over to the desk. " Hola! How can I help you?" she asked.

Hanna smiled nervously at the girl, she had a feeling that the girl would put her down as a fan girl as soon as she asked about Cristiano.

" Hola!, I need to speak with Cristiano Ronaldo" she said, feeling her cheeks heat up a little.

The girl rolled her eyes at Hanna, " Sorry he only talks to Fan girls, when he signs pictures" she said, in a fake sweet voice before turning back to her computer.

" I am not a fan girl, I am his sister, well half-sister" she said pulling the documents out and putting them in front of the girl. The girl glanced at the paperwork, before she stood up.

" Take a seat, I will get Cristiano for you" The girl said before stalking away to find the footballer.

Two minutes felt a lifetime, but Eventually Cristiano walked into the office, looking confused as the office girl pointed over at Hanna. He nodded then took the paperwork from the girl then walked slowly towards Hanna.

" Hi" he said a bit unsure, he was told who she was, and was a little bit warily even with all the Paperwork she had. He still wanted proof that she was who she said she was.

" I know this is weird, but I think you are My brother" Hanna blurted out. He looked so much more frightening in real life than he did on the TV.

You wouldn't mind taking a DNA Test?" he asked, handing her paperwork back to her. His mother was going to flip when she found out her husband, wasn't as loyal as she believed he was.

" I will gladly take a DNA test, I have nothing to hide" she said smiling a little at Cristiano.

Cristiano smiled at her, as they swapped numbers, she seemed like a nice girl, he Just needed to find a way to tell the rest of his family.

**************

It had been a week since Hanna had taken the DNA and it proved that she was in fact Cristiano's Little sister. Hanna had talked to Cristiano a lot over the last week, he had taken her under his wing, along with Hugo. They were the only two who were nice to her. The rest went on Pretending she didn't exist, she was a little hurt but that was their right. She wasn't going to force them to like her.

Hanna had also made a friend, in the week she had been In Madrid, another Guest who was staying at the Hotel,Jamie. he seemed really nice. " Hey Hanna there you are?" Jamie said, as she walked into the Hotel after spending time with Cristiano.

" Hola!, Jamie" she said smiling friendly at him, she didn't want to give him the wrong Impression. She was in Madrid for one thing and that was to get to Know her family.

" What are you doing tonight?" he asked, her cheerfully.

" Going to dinner with my Brother and his girlfriend" Hanna said, she couldn't wait, she had met Irina and had enjoyed talking with her.

" Oh right, I was going to ask you out for dinner' he said, looking a little Embarrassed, Hanna almost felt sorry for him.

" Maybe another night?" she asked him.

" yeah that will be cool" he said before he went back up to his room.

Hanna played with her fingers Nervously as she followed the waiter over to Cristiano's Table. She wasn't Dressed up, as she didn't think she had to be, but Just by looking at the Restaurant, she had made the wrong choice.

" Hola!" she said softly as she sat down beside Cristiano, he smiled at his sister, he had still to get his head round the fact he had a younger sister. " You made it" he said, grinning at her.

" I did" she said returning his grin with a nervous one of her own. She looked around the table, there was another couple, joining them for dinner. She took in the girl first, she was very Pretty, had a sullen look on her face. She quickly glanced at the Man, he didn't look much friendlier but he was Hot.

It looked like she would be playing Gooseberry tonight, Something she was not looking forward to. Part of her wished she had said yes to Jamie's offer of dinner.