Status: This Story will be updated at the weekends ( Maybe some weekdays)

You Belong With Me

Time apart

Hanna was now entering her Fourth Month, and everything was starting to get on her nerves. But By some Miracle, Hanna and Sergio managed to remain friends after their heart to heart. Although now Sergio made sure he was never alone around her. It was like he thought that she would jump on him at any moment.

Hanna was currently sitting in Sergio's Kitchen, she had just got of the phone to her parents, they were not exactly pleased to find out she had lied about the baby's parentage. They almost threatened to come over, to get her and bring her home. Something she didn't want as she was happy in Madrid.

Hanna glanced up at Sergio as he walked into the room with Pilar, they were both acting like teenagers again, which made Hanna want to vomit. Deciding it was best to leave them at it she got up and went out to the back garden she could do with the fresh air.

Hanna put her book down, the heat was awful but she would rather stay out side and burn, than watch Sergio and Pilar right now. She turned back to her book but couldn't focus on it so gave up trying to read it. She got to her feet and went to sit by the pool, she had just sat down when Sergio came strolling out.

Hanna kept her gaze on the water, she was ignoring him after the treatment she had gotten from him, ever since that night at the game.

Sergio sat down beside her, he knew she was finding it tough being around him and Pilar right now.

" I am sorry for the way, I have been treating you" he suddenly said.

Hanna looked at him, he did look a little guilty. " Its fine don't worry about it, I know you have other stuff on your mind" she said looking back at the house.

" Its not fine, which is why I have decided not to have Pilar over so much at the house" Sergio said.

" You didn't have to do that" Hanna said, even though she was a little happy at his decision.

" Yes I did" Sergio said softly, he needed to make Hanna his priority, she was carrying his unborn child and he didn't want anything stressing her out.

Hanna didn't know why she did it, but she leaned over to kiss Sergio, but he stopped her, smiling sadly at her.

" This doesn't mean I want to be with you, I just don't want you stressing about Pilar and I, It may affect the baby" he said.

Hanna slowly got to her feet, of course that was the only thing he cared about. She felt a little foolish thinking he would ever have true feelings for her. " I understand" she said then hurried back into the house.

Sergio watched as Hanna hurried back into the house, he felt like an Massive ass. All he seemed to do these days was hurt Hanna, he was starting to think maybe it was best for everyone if they cut their ties. He would see Hanna right, but they couldn't keep going down this road, people were going to get hurt. He needed to think long and hard about what to do for the best, as he knew the current situation sucked for all parties that were involved.

Hanna smiled down at her 18 week bump, she was starting to show and was glad that she had a little Bump. It had been two weeks since She had that talk with Sergio, and since then he had been hot and cold with her. She was so confused about her feelings, some days she didn't know whether she was coming or going. It didn't help that Sergio never stuck to his word about Pilar, she was around all the time now. It was like he was trying to prove something to Hanna, which she found a little sad.

" Hanna do you want some lunch? Pilar and I are about to have some chicken salad" Sergio called out, breaking Hanna from her thoughts. " No, I think I can prepare my own lunch" she spat nastily at Sergio. Hanna knew she was being rude, but that was her way of dealing with the awful situation, she found herself in everyday.

Sergio raised his eyebrow at Hanna's rudeness, she hadn't spoken to him like that since they had met. " What has got your panties in a twist?" he asked.

" I just don't want freaking salad okay" she yelled at him. Sergio held his hands up and backed off, Pilar giggling behind him. Hanna shook her head as she got to her feet and took off to her Current favourite place, outside by the pool. It helped clear her thoughts.

Hanna wandered around the garden, she had to say something, she was unhappy around Sergio, she couldn't go on like this. Sitting down on a sun lounger, she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep. It was disturbed about half an hour later by Sergio shaking her awake.

Sergio was shouting at her, saying how could she be so stupid falling asleep in this heat, she rolled her eyes at him as she got to her feet.

" Shut up Sergio" she hissed at him.

Sergio glared at her, he was sick of her mood swings and had a feeling what was behind them.

" The sooner you get used to the fact you and me are not happen the better of we all will be" he snapped, cruelly at Hanna.

" What if I don't want to get used to it?" Hanna asked, she was sick and tired of hiding her feelings.

" You better" he said stepping closer to her.

" Why can't you just admit you have feelings for me?" Hanna asked quietly.

" I don't, I just wanted to be the first one to bed Ronaldo's little sister" he said, cruelly, no trace of warmth in his eyes.

" I don't believe you" Hanna said, taking a step closer to Sergio.

" You were just a bet, I made with the boys and due to complications, that was all you were meant to be, but of course you would fall pregnant" he said, glancing down at her swollen belly.

" Are you trying to Imply that I trapped you" Hanna asked, a little disgusted by Sergio.

" Who knows" Sergio muttered.

Hanna glared at him, she raised her hand to slap his face but he was too quick for her. Both of them were so angry with each other, but that didn't stop Hanna from kissing Sergio, she really must learn to stop that. Just like the last time, he remained frozen, she moved to walk away but he pulled her to him.

Sergio kissed her this time, he pushed her back towards the sun lounger, their hands all over each others bodies. She reached down and slipped her hands under his shirt, as she kissed down her neck. Just as she slipped her hands into his jeans, he pulled away from her.

" I don't want this, I don't want you, you need to stop throwing yourself at me" he hissed at her.

" It takes two Sergio" Hanna said, her temper rising again,she was getting sick of him blaming her for all their make out sessions.

Sergio looked away from Hanna, his head was a mess he needed some space from Hanna.

" I think you should go and spend time with your brother" Sergio suggested.

Hanna nodded " I am sorry, I shouldn't have kissed you" she said before, heading to the house. Sergio must have heard the hurt in her Voice, he called out to her.

Hanna turned back to look at him " Its okay, We can't be anything more, I understand" she said. She headed upstairs and got her things, Sergio was right they did needed time apart. She had to get over him because if she didn't, she would only keep getting hurt and she didn't want to head down that road with Sergio.