Status: This Story will be updated at the weekends ( Maybe some weekdays)

You Belong With Me

Growing feelings

Its been a couple of weeks since Hanna agreed to spend time getting to Know Sergio. She was round at his house against her will, she was forced to come. Cristiano had driven her to his house, telling her to think of her child. That It would be nice, if it had two parents that were not at war with each other. Hanna knew Cristiano was talking sense, but she really did not want to spend the next few days with Sergio and Pilar.

Hanna rolled her eyes in disgust at Sergio and Pilar kissing in front of her. Pilar acted like she wasn't even there most of the time, which was probably a good thing. She left the room, seeing enough of the Sergio and Pilar show.Hanna headed upstairs, to the bedroom she was kindly given and stayed up there for most of the night.

She was awaken by noises in the middle of the night, she got up and slowly made her way to the door. She open it a little and saw Sergio pushing Pilar up the stairs, the pair were giggling like a couple of love struck teenagers. Hanna went to close her door, as she did so she caught Sergio's gaze. He smirked and winked at her, before heading to their bedroom.

Hanna tried to get back to sleep for over a couple of hours, before she gave up and walked downstairs. She headed to the kitchen, craving some Ice Cream. She pulled out her Ben and Jerry ice cream, grabbing a spoon she made her way to the breakfast table to enjoy her ice cream.

Hanna looked up as Sergio quietly walked into the room, with a smug smile on his face.He really did think he was god's gift to woman, she thought as she continued to eat her Ice cream.

Sergio looked over at Hanna, She looked like she hadn't slept much and he kinda felt bad for that. She refused to even look in his direction, instead pretending to be so Interested in her Ice cream.

" How was your night?" he asked, sitting down on the stool opposite her.

" Not as good as yours, It seems" she sneered at him, which just made Sergio's grin even wider.

" What can I say, I am just too good" he said, smirking at Hanna.

" Yeah right" Hanna snorted, It was way to early to be dealing with Sergio's smugness.

" What's wrong Hanna? Jealous?" he teased.

" As if, There is nothing wrong with me, Just a little tired" she said, covering her Yawn with her hand.

" You should go back to bed"" he said.

" Yeah I am, Night" she said, placing the finished ice cream carton in the bed and headed back up to bed.She Hoped that sleep would come more easily now that she was tired.

Hanna mood hadn't improved the next day, due to her lack of sleep. She moaned to herself as she quickly pulled her Blue summer dress over her head, she then pulled her hair into a high pony. Grabbing her flats she headed downstairs, hoping that Sergio and Pilar had already left the house.

Hanna almost groaned out loudly as she walked into the Kitchen, to find Sergio and Pilar sucking face again. She really needed to rethink Sergio's lets get to know each other plan. She quickly poured herself a glass of orange juice, and sat at the table, she ignored the couple as she reached for a slice of toast.

" Morning" Hanna said trying to be Polite, they ignored her and Kept on sucking face.

" Sergio stop" Pilar giggled, in between Kisses.

" You weren't saying that last night" Sergio Purred, making Hanna almost gag on Juice.

" Can you both please shut up" Hanna yelled at the flirty couple, she had to get out of the house and now. She quickly grabbed her bag and her slice of toast, and walked out the house, Ignoring Sergio's yells for her to come back.

" They are so annoying" Hanna said, to Irina as they made their way to Real Madrid's first game of the season.

" Just Put in ear plugs, Problem solved" Irina said, smirking a little at Hanna's situation.

" I hate them" Hanna continued to rant, as they made their way inside the stadium.

The game went well, thanks to goals from Gareth and Angel Maria. Hanna followed Irina into the players lounge. Hanna just wanted to leave but Irina wouldn't let her.

Hanna spotted Sergio walking in, he walked straight over to his family, before looking around for Hanna. Hanna ignored him as he tried to get her to look at him.

" Wish Cristiano would hurry up, so we could get out of here" Hanna moaned, as she Ignored the dark looks Sergio was giving her.

" Do you not want to talk to Sergio?" Irina asked.

" Nope, been around him and his girlfriend way to much recently I need a break, they are both exhausting" Hanna said. Relieved to see that Cristiano had finally turned up.

Hanna smiled at Cristiano as he approached them, he looked a little distracted. She knew he probably would be kicking himself for all the missed chances he had missed tonight.

" Think I will wait by the car, I can get a ride back with you guys right?" Hanna asked hopefully.

" Not spending time with Ramos?" Cristiano sneered, he was in a bad mood, and just needed to take his anger out on someone.

" No, I am staying with you tonight, if that is okay?" Hanna asked, a little unsure he wanted her to come back to the house tonight.

" Its fine, take the keys we will follow you in a few minutes" he said handing her his car keys. She nodded and quickly made her exit, but not quick enough as Sergio stepped into her path.

" You have been avoiding me, My calls, are you going tell me what your problem is?" he asked quietly, pulling Hanna gently to the side, so no one could hear their conversation.

" I don't have a problem, I just want a little space from watching the Sergio and Pilar show" Hanna said. It had come out more bitterly than she intended.

Sergio softly cursed to himself, he was trying his best to keep both Pilar and Hanna happy, but it was Impossible.

" She is my girlfriend Hanna, she is going to be around a lot" Sergio said.

" I know that, But that doesn't mean I have to sit and watch you make out with her" Hanna hissed at him.

Sergio was taken back by Hanna's bitterness, if he didn't know any better he would say she had feelings for him.

" Do you have feelings for me?" he asked.

" No... of course not" Hanna stuttered, her stutter gave her away.

" You are not fooling me" Sergio said, pulling Hanna out the room.

" Sergio, what do you want from me?" Hanna, cried out in frustration.

" I want you to be honest with me for a start" he said.

Hanna glared at him before she looked away. " Fine I have feelings for you, are you happy now?" she asked.

" No, as this just makes things more awkward" Sergio groaned.

" Then why did you ask, why didn't you Just ignore the growing feelings between us" Hanna shouted at him.

" Hold on, I don't have feelings for you" Sergio, he was almost sure of that. He was in love with Pilar and that was all he needed, she was his perfect match.

" You don't sound very convincing Sergio" Hanna said, closing the distance between them.

Sergio looked down at her, he remained silent. Hanna made the first move, she reached up and pressed her lips to his. He didn't kiss her back, she was about to pull away when he started kissing Hanna back. Sergio wrapped his arms around her as their kiss heated up. A loud noise finally pulled them apart, Hanna got her answer, Sergio did have feelings for her, she was sure of that.

" You do have feelings for me, so why are you denying it? " she asked still standing so close to Sergio.

" I don't know, but nothing can happen between us ever again, I don't want a future with you, I am happy with how my life is, I am happy with Pilar" he said looking at Hanna.

Hanna took a step back from Sergio, she was hurt by what he had just said, but she respected his decision she couldn't force him to be with her.

" I understand" Hanna said, forcing a smile on her face, then she turned and fled embarrassed at Sergio's rejection.

Sergio watched Hanna run off, a part of him wanted to go after her, but the sensible part of him knew he had done the right thing. He couldn't give what Hanna so clearly wanted, and it was better telling her that. Than letting her think there was a chance for the For them, it was kinder this way .