Sequel: Infamous
Status: Completed (Being Re-edited)

Reincarnate

No More Lies

I was currently laying on my bed, nodding my head to the music blasting from my head phones. It's been a full two weeks since meeting Chris Cerulli. And every day for the two weeks, he would stop by every lunch period, my last period of the day, and hang with Mr.Carlile and I. I learned some things about him. He was in Scranton, PA, but he moved to Ohio about 15 years ago. He was 23 years old, he looked slightly younger but he acted as if he was much older. He's known Mr. Carlile since he moved here, which was cool. He travels around a lot, which I was jealous of immediately. He's been to London plenty of times and I practically begged him to take me sometime because I've always wanted to visit there. He laughed at that and promised me a trip there some day. We pretty much had the same music taste, Mr.Carlile did too and we spent one day just listening to music and dancing around. I smiled at the memory and rolled onto my side. I admit I was slightly crushing on Chris. He was really a great person, very interesting. And I loved the close friendship he had with Mr.Carlile, that I hoped to have with Chris one day.
Just thinking about him made me blush. I chuckled quietly to myself and pulled out my headphones. Just as I did, my door swung open and it revealed my dad leaning on the door frame. He was clearly drunk, not only did the smell give it away, but his slurred words was a good clue.

"What do you want Adam?" I asked, refusing to call him dad in his presence. He glared at me.

"Don't talk to me like that faggot!" He slurred at me. I just rolled my eyes and laid on my back, closing my eyes. I was hoping he would leave but that was short lived as I felt a pair of hands grab my arms. I gasped as he yanked me out my bed and dragged me across the door.
"I'll teach you to show me some fucking respect!!" He growled at me. I was kicking and screaming but I was useless against him. He was too strong for me. He dragged me down the hallway.

"Adam let me go!!" I screamed as I tried to pull my arms away. But before I could protest, I felt my body being pushed. Pain exploded in my body as I hit every single step. I cried out in pain as I hit the bottom of the steps.

"Stupid piece of shit!" Adam screamed at me before stomping off to his room and slamming the door. I flinched as I heard the door. I laid there, on my stomach, sobbing. I felt like I couldn't move. Every part in my body ached. Tears started to make a puddle on the wood floor as I cried. I lifted myself on my hands to crawl but my arms gave out and I collapsed back on the floor. I laid my face on the cold floor and just cried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I must have cried myself to sleep because slowly my eyes opened. My vision was blurry at first but slowly everything started to become clear. I looked around, it was a dull gray outside. I had no idea what time it was. I decided to try to get up. Thankfully me sleeping gave me strength because I was able to get on my knees. But that didn't stop the pain. Oh my god I felt miserable. Like someone literally kicked me repeatedly for hours. Struggling onto my feet, I gripped the wall and handrail as I limped up the stairs halfway though, I had collapsed and started to crawl up the stairs. At the top of the stairs, I got back on my feet. I slowly limped down the hallway to my room. I managed to sit on the bed. I lifted my shirt and my entire torso was purple. I groaned and let my shirt fall back down. I glanced at the alarm clock and it was 10:30. Fuck! I was late to school! I didn't wanna go but I didn't wanna miss seeing Chris and Mr.Carlile. Right now...I needed comfort....

I didn't even bother to shower. I just changed into a pair of grey skinny jeans and a black long sleeve Linkin Park shirt. I limped slowly and carefully to the bathroom. I had bags under my eyes, like I hadn't slept for days. The bruise around my eye was faded though which was good. I grabbed my brush and started to brush my hair. After I was finished, I went to my room and carefully put on my shoes, a single tear rolling down my cheek as I had to bend over, the pain in my torso throbbing. I made a sound of discomfort. I stood up and put on my thin black jacket. Grabbing my backpack and phone, I stumbled towards the stairs. I gripped the handle for dear life as I carefully limped down the stairs. What seemed like an eternity, I reached the bottom. I limped towards the door and was on my way.

Thanking my lucky stars my school wasn't far, I used what little strength I had to push open the doors to the office. I tried to seem normal as I walked to the desk. The old lady looked up at me.

"Hey Mrs.Greene. I wasn't feeling well earlier so I wasn't gonna come but I’m feeling a lot better. So can I have a pass for History?" My voice was very quiet. She looked at me for a minute, debating. But she soon nodded and starting writing me a late pass. I thanked her before taking it and walking out. The pain in my upper body was worse now. I wanted to collapse and scream it was so bad. But I powered through and walked slowly to History.

All eyes were on me as I walked into History. I handed my slip to Mr.Sills, earning a glare from him. I made my way down to my seat. I winced as I sat and class continued. I started to regret coming to school, my head was pounding. My heart was racing. The pain had spread to my arms. My legs felt weak. I felt like I was gonna pass out any second. But I tried to hide it. For the entire day, I struggled to keep myself together. I wanted to lay on the ground and fade. I couldn't take the pain circulating in my body. Slowly becoming worse. My head felt like it was gonna explode. I thought I was dying.

Leaving English, I made my way to Mr.Carlile's room. My vision started to.become blurry as I moved through the crowd of students, they all looked like a blur to me. I saw the door Mr.Carlile's room. I saw him and Chris laughing and chatting. I approached the door but I leaned on the frame as a wave of dizziness hit me.

"Hey Kade where were you this morning?" Mr.Carlile asked me. I pushed myself off the door and limped towards them. But I felt like my feet were weighing me down. I looked at Chris and he was looking at me, his eyes full of concern. Before I could speak, my legs gave out and I fell to the ground, I cried out in agony as my body erupted in pain. I could feel the tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Kade!!" I heard Chris's voice yell. I looked above me and saw their worried faces looking at me.
"Kade what the hell happened?!?!"Mr.Carlile questioned as his hands cupped my face. I couldn't find the words to speak. My eyes slowly started to close.

"Austin...." I heard Chris trail off. I then felt cool fingers running along my stomach and chest. Mr.Carlile gasped and that made my eyes fly open. No dodging it this time. I couldn't lie anymore. I couldn't. Especially not to Chris. I broke out into a sob. I couldn't stop myself. The pain was too much. Emotional and physical. I felt Chris's strong arms wrap around me. I looked up at him and his eyes were sad and angry. He looked into my eyes and spoke softly.

"Who did this to you Kade?" He asked me. Tears started to blur my vision. I gripped his shirt, crying uncontrollably. Time to face it.

"M-my d-dad!!!" I yelled and hid in his chest. I felt so warm and so safe in his arms. I started to feel my stomach tingle as he held me closer to him. I never wanted him to let me go. He strokes his thumb across my cheek, wiping a tear away from my eye.

"We need to get him to a hospital Chris"Mr.Carlile said through gritted teeth. I shook my head and I started to panic.

"No..no hospitals" I mumbled in Chris's chest.

"Kade....Your body is messed up" Mr.Carlile said to me, his voice filled with disbelief. I shook my head and I heard Chris sigh.

"Fine..I'll have Alan take a look at you"Mr.Carlile sighed. I looked at him. I could see the pain in his eyes.

"Thank you" I whispered. He nodded then looked at Chris. I closed my eyes as Chris stood up, carefully cradling me. I slid my arms around his neck and buried my face back into his chest. Besides the pain swimming through my body, I felt at ease. Just very peaceful. And I just let the blackness take over completely.

~~~~~
My eyes shot open and I looked around in the unfamiliar place. I fluttered my eyes to shake out the blurry vision. My body felt...like putty. I felt no pain at all. For the moment, that's all I could focus on. The feeling of nothing...but I was quickly brought out of it.

"Ahh...your awake" A slightly familiar voice commented. I looked around the room and eventually located the source. There was a small figure sitting on a leather sofa across the room. I couldn't see it at first until the figure stood up. He was short. About my height really. His hair was the color of fire. The hair hung over his forehead, hanging just above his eyes. But the sides were spiked in a perfect curve, pointing outward. He had metallic green eyes, they were very beautiful. His skin was creamy, soft and pale. He smiled and his teeth we're slightly crooked, but his smile was breath taking. This angel like ginger walked gracefully over to me. I stared up at him.

"How are you feeling?"He asked me, pressing the back of his hand to my forehead. That voice...then it clicked.

"Alan.." I whispered. My throat was extremely dry so I didn't speak above a whisper. He smiled softly and nodded.

"It's finally nice to meet you Kade..although I wish it were under better circumstances"He said sadly, a hint of sorrow in his green eyes. I nodded and closed my eyes.

"Chris...where's Chris?" I asked quietly, my voice cracking just a little. I needed to see him.
"Him and Austin are just outside..I'll go let them know you're awake" He stroked my cheek before disappearing. I sat up slowly, expecting to feel the agony, but really I felt nothing. I lifted up my shirt. Sadly the bruise was still there. I looked around the room. I must be in a living room or something. There was another couch, opposite of me, and next to it was the leather sofa. My eyes wandered to the fireplace where a fire was burning fiercely. I looked above it and saw various vases. Above that hung a painting of a cemetery with the pale moonlight shining brightly. The way the light was captured was quite beautiful. Looking to the other side, there was a window,covered by black lace curtains and a flat screen TV sitting in front of it on a black stand, the shelves we're covered with rows of DVDs. The walls were painted black with white elegant designs painted on the walls. I let my feet touch the floor and they were greeted with very soft, pristine white carpet. This room was stunning. My attention was diverted.

"Oh Kade thank God"I looked up and saw Chris rushing towards me. I immediately reached for him and he engulfed me in a hug. I clung to him, inhaling his sweet scent. I was almost intoxicated by it. But the hug was over too quickly. He pulled back and looked at me. I sighed and leaned back into him. He sat down and pulled me onto his lap. I snuggled into his side, resting my head on his chest. I looked over and saw Austin give Alan a kiss on the lips before sitting down with him. I smiled at them. They truly looked amazing together. Austin then looked at me and I already knew what was coming.

"What happened Kade" He spoke in a firm voice. He wasn't asking a question. I had no choice. I looked up at Chris and he nodded, closing his eyes as he did. I sighed before I spoke.

"My dad..got angry with me. He was drunk of course. All he does is get drunk.."I took a deep breath before continuing. "He came into my room and I guess he got pissed because I called him Adam..instead of dad..because I no longer see him as a father" My voice was shaky and I could feel the tears watering up as I did.

"What else?"Chris said in a soft soothing voice. His hand was slowly rubbing my back, making me feel the butterflies in my stomach again.

"He..came over and grabbed my arms...yanking me off the bed..and starts dragging me across the floor" I couldn't stop the tears. I wasn't even looking at anyone. Not Mr.Carlile or Alan..not even Chris. But I sure as hell feel the stares burning a hole through me. But I continued. "I tried screaming for help...and kicking...trying to get out of his grip...I screamed at him to let me go...but he didn't" I sniffed and wiped my eyes before continuing. "H-he dragged me across the hallway and over to the stairs...and he basically threw me down the stairs...I hit every single fucking step..and he just called me names and walked away...not...even caring" My voice had gone into a whisper. I looked up and saw a tear rolling down Mr.Carlile's cheek. I then looked at Alan. His mouth was agape. His eyes wide as he stared at me, like someone just slapped him. I tried to fight it but I couldn't. I glanced up at Chris and he wasn't even looking at me. He was staring at Austin. But his eyes....terrified me. They looked like..evil. Anger and rage. The brown looked almost black. His face was twisted into a glare. His arm tightened around me. I shook slightly as he looked at me. When our eyes met, the evil quickly left and was replaced with sadness.

"How long...."Chris didn't even have to finish. Because I already knew the question. I had only one answer.

"Too long" My voice cracked. He closed his eyes and sighed.
"Kade...why didn't you tell me? "Mr.Carlile spoke, sounding betrayed. I looked at him, sighing.

"I....I didn't wanna burden you with my mess....I..I didn't want you to abandon me because you thought I was weak..and pathetic"I broke into a sob as more tears rolled down his cheek. He leaned forward reaching for me. I reached my hand out and took his. He squeezed mine.

"Kade...I would never think of you that way...never. And I care too much about you to ever abandon you. So please never think that way about me" He whispered to me.

"Or anyone of us"Alan added sweetly. I nodded and let go of Mr.Carlile. I leaned back into Chris and snuggled him. Automatically his arms tightened around me. I looked at Alan.

"How bad was I?" I asked. He put his arms around Mr.Carlile as he looked at me.

"Surprisingly no broken bones. You do have a concussion though. All and all you took a pretty hard fall. Be happy you're up and breathing. I gave you some pain medication when you came to me, you we're unconscious though. You've been out for quite awhile actually. We started to worry you wouldn't wake up. It's about 2:30 in the morning" I felt Chris tense up and looked up at him. He was watching me. I rested my forward against his chin. Soon his tension eased.

"You have to take me back.." I looked up. He stared back at me.

"No" He said through gritted teeth, the tension immediately returning. I sighed and took his hand, running my thumb in slow circles on his hand.

"Chris I'll be fine. And if something happens, I'll call you okay? I promise" He sat there for a good 2 minutes before nodding with a sigh. I got off his lap and stretched. Whatever pain medication Alan gave me, worked like a charm because I felt relax. I opened my arms for Alan and he smiled, getting up and engulfing me into a hug.

"Thank you" I said, smiling and blushing as he kissed my cheek.

"Get plenty of rest. I suggest some pain medication, any kind will work. And eat and drink as you normally would. I'll see you soon Kadey" I giggled at the nickname he gave me. He pulled back. I looked at Mr.Carlile. He was looking at the ground. I took his hands mine and looked up at me, his brown eyes were soft.

"I'll be okay Mr.Carlile. I promise you. And now and on, I'll be open and honest with you" I smiled. He tried to fight the smile forming on his lips but the smile won.

"Please call me Austin. Mr.Carlile makes me sound so old" I laughed and nodded. Then I turned to Chris. Nodding to him. We made our way out to his car, staying as close as possible. I sighed, feeling a rush of...happiness..and it was very strange to me
♠ ♠ ♠
Things will seem like they are moving quickly and they kinda are because I'm a terrible writer. Originally I dreamt up this ending that inspired me to start writing so bare with me. I write whatever comes to mind. Thank you for reading :)