Status: Read!!

Death Valley

Chapter 9 : Freedom Is Close

Brendon POV***************
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Pete Fall on the ground, he was bleeding from everywhere, I don't how. I freeze there by seeing something like this and now can't move. He then fall on the ground and I go to him. "Are you ok?? Answer how the hell this happen, please answer me???" I was screaming to him, but it look like that he somehow can hear me, his eyes are still open. Then he close his eyes and totally blinked. Then then I heard someone's footstep coming, I decided to back to the chair and pretend like I'm chained! Good idea! Haheeha. Why I'm laughing? I pick up the keys from Pete 's hand and I go back to the chair, then chained myself again and put the key in my pocket.
After maby few minutes later a girl enter the room with a man, looked like bodyguard, he was fat with black skin and was wearing a normal black shirts and a brown pants and wearing a normal cap. The girl had brown hair, light brown eyes, black jeans, black long tee shirt.
"Mick, Pick him up and lets get the hell out of here fast!" She shout at the guy rudely! He rolled his eyes and hold up Pete and got out the room while the girl turn around and look at me with glare.
"MJ, come here and take care of this thing!!!" She shouts. No not MJ, she worse, she come here to hit me with that bat! Fear started filling in me. She alive nightmare!!!
Just thinking of it make me shake.
But at least I still have the key.
Then the door open. This was other woman not the MJ, she was black and wearing black jeans as well as black shirt. Dark brown hair.
"Where the hell is MJ???!!" The mean girl said the one enters.
"She's busy right now, I'll do her work, Emma"
"Nothing! Just.. Just get out of here Sellie!!!!" Emma screams at the girl, which name seems to be Sellie.
The girl nodded and both of them got out!
I toke the key out of my pocket and open all the chain right after ten minutes of their gone.
This is my time. I smirk to myself
♠ ♠ ♠
I change the cover which is made by@ _teenagers
great cover maker. So I really Thanxxxx @_teenagers

Vote and Comment if love it!!

(the maps that leads to you)!!!