Status: Read!!

Death Valley

Chapter 8 : Hard Times Are The Ones Who Break You're Heart Down.

Andy POV ****************
+++++++++++++++++++++++
"Looks like you have hard time believing this, right?" the unknown girl said. Really I was about to cry how, how can it be true. I rolled my eyes while tears still sliced from my eyes by them self. "What exactly is your point?"I ask simply knowing that she want something after coming here and asking me silly questions, reminding me again of Patrick betrayed.
"My point is that now you understand your best friend or was your best friend cheat on you by using Lynn. Right Mr.Hurley?"
What the heck is her problem???
She trying to break me by saying that.
"Why you're saying all this? Why do you remind of things that can't change?? Why you're breaking my heart??" I started to cry while asking the last question, it really did breaking my heart. Lynn... She just used me for money... Just for money...
"Oh please stop this drama, I just wanted to ask you a question, not seeing you and your drama" she said, looking at her nails.
I take deep breath while tears still on my cheeks.
"Do you want a revange?"
My mind started to thinking; do I have to have revange from Patrick? Or I have just to leave like that?
"I..." suddenly the sirens started to ring and red lights came everywhere.
"Ohh... Someone is out of their cage." She runs out out of the door and shut it behind her.

₪AFTER SOME LONG TIME LATER₪
The same girl enter again.
"Ahh... Really some people want their end early! How he even run." She looked tired, like real tired, she might be running for long time or something. Then at least the sirens stop and lights go back to normal.
"Now..... I was asking You, do want revange from Patrick?" She asking while sitting in the chair on end of the room, why I never seen this chair before?
Again I started to think. I don't know how but somehow a hate feeling came in me and I strated to think about revange, destroying both Lynn and Patrick lifes forever. My sad face turn into a small smile.
"Yes, I want revange, I destroy everything in THAT Patrick's life, also Lynn too."
"That's good to hear, so I'll free from those chains to take where we make the plan." she started to laugh evilly which is great, cause now I want revange, from the one. The one who make me live a lie that Lynn loved me for money. The one who don't deserve the life that god give him.
Hey.... What about Joe and Pete? where are they, they might in the bus waiting for Patrick to sell the dabber ring. They must be really happy right now but.... If Patrick wants the ring all for him self then why the hell did Joe and Pete do??? He used them too. No this is not right, there must be something wrong... Did Patrick run away with the ring and left the guys all alone, making them living a lie too !?!?!!? I can't let this happen to them too!!!!
"Hey! HEY! Wake up from your thoughts you're free now." The girl said while shaking with her hand so I can notice that I'm free.
I stand up from the chair and look at my wrists that were bruised by the chains that were locked on my hand.
"Oh, I forget to tell you that you're all friends are here with us." she said, ego was the only word could describe her egocentric and style. Great they're here but what about Patrick.
"Patrick??" "Why do think I came here? To see his painfully face." Said rudely. Is Patrick feeling pain for what he did!!?? Impossible!!!
"Umm. Lets go and see him. By the way, what we gonna do to him to him feel sorry for born to this earth?" I said, running my hand through my hair.
"Come with me and I'll tell the long story." I nod and exit the room with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
anxxxx lot to who read and vote for my every story. Also what do think of maroon 5 new video maps?? Comments about it please.

VoTE
CoMMENt
LoVe ZannErs!!!!
(THE MAPS THAT LEAD TO YOU!)