‹ Prequel: The Summer After

Senior Year

Stressed (12.7.14)

Surgery went well. 2 of my hurdle buddies even showed up to visit me while I was there so that was pretty awesome. Was out of the hospital within 4 days and had a wonderful thanksgiving feast with my family. I was able to go back to school 2 weeks after the surgery (which was this past Monday). It was really difficult though. I had to make up a lot of homework and tests, and I still have 4 more tests to make up. Not only that, I have two major essays due this week that basically determine if I get my IB Diploma or not, so that totally sucks. This is the last actually week of school. Next week is all finals and then Friday there's no school so that's great. I just have to be able to make it through this week, and I'll be good. Unfortunately, in IB Diploma, every week is like that. I'm not able to play soccer this year, which I'm pretty bummed out about because I'm a senior, and it's supposed to be my best year and all that cliche stuff, but it's ok. I'm going to miss it, sure, but there are more important things in life than sports, and even school. Just existing, in and of itself, is something to appreciate. Of course, nobody ever has time for that. Write that up as my new years resolution. Other than the massive amount of schoolwork I have to do, and the added stress of recovering from heart surgery, things have been looking up, if you catch my drift.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry the next chapter took so long. Couldn't keep up with all the work I had to do. Hopefully I'll be able to fit another chapter in before Christmas Break starts. If not, probably on or after Christmas.