Status: Done done doney done done other than being rewritten

Black & Blue

Chapter 10

"Christ, mate!" Vegan shouted when he saw me. Him, Nicholls, Jona, Curtis, and Lee were in our living room when I limped down the stairs. I had love bites all over my neck.

I blushed and sat down on the couch next to Lee. Oli came down shortly after only in boxers, oppose to me, who had pajama pants and a loose tank top.

"Fucking CHRIST, mate!" Jona shouted this time, seeing Oli. "What?" He asked. "You're fucking back, Jesus, did you have a fucking exorcist?" I immediately jumped up and went behind Oli, looking at his back. There was scratches going down it, and curves in his back that looked like fingernail curves. I bursted into a fit of giggles.

"Tooooom." Oli whined. "I'm sorry!" I laughed, then sat back down. "Well I would ask you how good he was, Tom, but it's all over his back." Curtis said. I blushed more and looked down. "They fucked?" Lee asked.

"You're so oblivious, mate." Nicholls laughed. Lee pouted. Oli went to Lee. "Move Malia." Oli said. "Um no." Lee scoffed. Oli grabbed Lee, picking him up and plopping down in his spot. I cuddled into Oli's side and Lee cussed at us, plopping between Nicholls and Curtis.

"We should go to the beach. It's nice out." Curtis said. "Yes!" I basically shouted. They all stared at me and I blushed, hiding my face in Oli's shoulder. He laughed and kissed my head. "Then we'll go to the beach. Vegan, you're in charge of the food and Jona, you're in charge of the alcohol." Oli said.

"We'll all meet up back here in an hour?" Lee asked. "Yeah." Jona answered. They all left, closing the door behind him. "Is it really that bad?" Oli asked. I giggled and nodded. "Sorry Olober. Maybe you shouldn't've gone so hard." I said. He scoffed, and I got up. He slapped my bum and I yelped in shock. I glared back at him and he jutted out his lower lip cutely. I rolled my eyes and limped upstairs. I heard him laughing, and I went to my room.

I got undressed and slipped on a pair of swim trunks, then a pair of shorts over them with a tank top. I brushed my hair and looked in the mirror. Tracing the scar under my eye, I frowned. "You're beautiful." Oli suddenly whispered. I jumped and looked at him quickly.

He smiled softly at me, and took me into his arms. I nuzzled in his neck, hugging him tight. "Olober?" I whispered. "Hmm?" He hummed. "Why me?" I asked softly in his ear. "What do you mean, love?" He asked, confused.

"Our whole family is attractive, hardly anything bad happening to them. Then there's me. I was an accident, I look nothing like us, I have a scar on my face, I get bullied a lot, and I got fucking r*ped." I said quickly and quietly.

"I got bullied too, Tommy. Life fucking sucks. I was an accident too. Maybe not as much of an accident, but remember, they had every chance to abort you. You look adorable and damn sexy, with a sexy ass. That scar makes you, you, just like all my tattoos. And that r*pe thing? Life was testing you. Life fucking sucks and IT deserves to be r*ped." I sniffed at his words and nodded.

"Okay?" He asked. "Okay." I smiled soft (I have never read The Fault In Our Stars but I wanted to put a reference in there for the Faulters.).

Oli kissed my cheek. "Are you ready baby brother?" He asked. I nodded. He was in swim trunks and a tank top that looked damn sexy on him. Maybe we could fuck behind some rocks-

"Tommy?" Oli asked. I shook my head and looked at him, "What?" "You were staring..?" I blushed and he laughed at me. "And now you're half hard." He laughed more. I blushed furiously and grabbed my iPod and earphones, doing downstairs. He followed, as I went into the kitchen. I got a glass of milk and hopped up on the counter as I drank it.

I put the cup beside me when I finished. Oli swaggered between my legs, placing his hands on my thighs as I hooked my legs on his hips. He licked along my top lip and I shivered. He smirked, "You had a milk mustache." I pouted at him and tangled my fingers in his hair, pulling his face closer. Just as we were about to kiss, he swung his head to my cheek, kissing it.

"Olober." I whined. He laughed, smirking. I tugged his hair a little, and he kissed me. I kissed back, moaning under my breathe when his hands trailed upwards. He took my bottom lip with his teeth and started tugging and sucking on it. I moaned, and he saw that as an oppurtunity to slide his tongue into my mouth.

We fought roughly with each other's tongues, me tugging at his hair as we did, and him massaging my inner thighs.

"There is now a child in the kitchen, please remove all lips and hands from each other and converse with friends." A snarky voice said. I blushed 50 shades of red, and pulled away from our heated make out session. It probably would've ended with us fucking on the counter.

Looking behind Oli, I saw Nicholls, Jona, Vegan, Curtis, and Lee. The one who said it was Jona. "Hmm. Let's see. Hang out with my mates, or get a blow job and a good fuck from my boyfriend?" Oli asked in a sarcastic voice. "Wow, asshole." Vegan scoffed. Oli squeezed my crotch then got out from between my legs. I glared at him and hopped down, washing my cup.

"Huuuurry up baaaby." Oli whined. I rolled my eyes and finished, turning to him and flicking water on his face. He laughed and went to grab me, but I quickly moved out of the way. "Tooom." He whined. I ran out of the house and to his van, him following close behind. He tackled me into the grass and grinned victoriously as he pinned me down. "I win!" He said happily. He leaned down and bit my neck, HARD.

I yelped in surprise and pain, but pleasure. I have no idea, I had a weird pain kink.

He pulled away and smirked, grinidng his hips into mine. "Oliver." I whined out in a moan. He laughed and got up, smirking. I pouted, getting up and flipping him off.

"Ugh is it gonna be like this the WHOLE TIME?!?" Lee asked as they walked by. Oli and I laughed, while the other ones looked annoyed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys! High school sucks. I have to teach myself Geometry Honours, and since I do awesome binder paintings, I've been busy with that. And I've been practicing piano for my piano class, when I'm really good at it I'll probably record it and post it on Youtube! AND I'm making my FIRST LYRIC VIDEO on Chasing Rainbows by Bring Me The Horizon. Since it's my first time using Photoshop, it's a slow slow slow process.

Cheers!