Status: Done done doney done done other than being rewritten

Black & Blue

Chapter 12

"Geez mates, next time try to wait until we get back home." Jona scoffed as we walked back. I blushed a lot and Oli smirked, his arm around my waist tightening. We sat down in the sand, and Oli grabbed a beer. He held it out to me and I shook my head, grabbing vodka from Jona.

"Ohhh little Tommy is trying to go for the tough stuff." Vegan teased. "Well, beer tastes like fucking shit, so." I ended with a shrug. They all laughed, and Oli threw his arm around my shoulders. I leaned into him and opened the bottle of vodka and took a swig straight from the bottle. I laughed with the others as I felt the burning in my throat.

"You're tryna' be all strong and tough, aren't ya' Tommeh?" Oli asked. He was obviously drunk - no, shitfaced - and I was trying to get him inside. The others were fucked off their minds, and headed home.

"Well if you could fucking walk yourself I wouldn't have to." I scoffed. He laughed and tumbled, and I caught him. I dragged him up to his bedroom, and pushed him on his bed, pulling off his shoes and pants.

I laid next to him, and he yanked me close. "Hey. Be easy." I said. He laughed, "Awww Tommeh ya' don' say 'at when meh cock's shoved up ya' ass." "Go to sleep Oli." I whined. He laughed more, and I nuzzled in his neck.

That seemed to calm him down, and he held me close and covered us with the duvet. I quickly fell asleep.

I woke up to Oli trying to get back in bed. "Olober?" I asked. "I was gonna let you sleep longer Tommy, we have that court case." He said softly. "Wait..." I said, trying to piece things together. "I already told mum and dad. Mum and dad are horrified, to say the least. But they don't blame anything on you." I nodded a little at his words.

"Oh and uh..." He pulled out two suits out from his wardrobe. I groaned and laid back down, covering my face with one of his pillows that smelled like him. I felt the bed sink in next to me, and arms snake around me.

"Baby, it's alright. Trust me, he'll be in prison in no time. A few kids and teachers, including the principle and Mr. Jacobs, is coming to testify for you. Y'know who's gonna be there for him? His mum. He doesn't even have a dad." Oli said soothingly while playing with my shirt. "Really?" I asked softly, peeking out a little from the pillow to see him. He smiled at me, "Mhm." I put the pillow down and hugged him tight.

"Thomas, Oliver." I heard Mum say, knocking on the door. I tensed up, and Oli rubbed my back. "Shh, Tommy. Come in mum!" Oli said. I hid my face in his chest as mum came in.

"Oh Thomas..." I heard her sigh as she came in. I got closer to Oli, and he hugged me tighter. "He doesn't really like talking about it mum..." Oli trailed off. "I-.... I know, but he needs to. I'm his mum for Christ's sake." "Tommy?" Oli asked. I shook my head and gripped his shirt.

"Thomas Jordan Sykes! There is NO reason why you shouldn't be able to tell your father and I things like this! I understand you're a teenager and you like your privacy, but shit like this ISN'T ACCEPTABLE FOR YOU TO HIDE AND BE NERVOUS TO TALK ABOUT WITH YOUR PARENTS!" Mum yelled. "MUM!" Oli screamed at her, which was understandlable. I was a shaking mess, mum hardly ever got angry. It was even rarer for her to cuss.

"Get out of this Oliver!" Mum said angrily. "Fuck off mum! All you're doing is scaring him!" "Why do you care so much?!" Mum asked Oli. "Because we're dating!" Oli screamed back. I heard mum go quiet, and I started to silently cry into Oli's chest. Mum hated us now, all because I'm fucked up.

I heard mum leave, and the door close, and I lost it. I started sobbing into Oli's chest, gripping his shirt tightly. "Shh Tommy, shhh baby brother, she's just being shallow right now. She'll come around, I promise." He said soothingly. I shook my head and just kept crying. It hurt so bad knowing mum didn't like us anymore. She was probably telling dad right now, and they're regretting having the both of us. Especially me.

"Baby, look at me." Oli cooed. I shakily looked at him. "You'll always have me, alright? I won't leave you, neither will the mates. We're all here. Who cares about mum and dad? What the fuck have they done?" I nodded a little at his words. He wiped my tears, and I sniffed. He smiled softly, "You're alright baby. Alright?" I nodded, and kissed him softly.

"Thomas- oh god, stop kissing." I heard mum say. I gripped Oli's hair and kissed him deeper. I felt Oli smirking as he kissed back. "Boys!" Dad said angrily. I let go of Oli's hair and pulled away. "What?" Oli snapped. "We have an hour. Start getting ready." Mum said. They both left and I sighed, getting up.

"I'm guessing mine's the one that's fatter and shorter." I sighed again, grabbing my suit. "Tommy, don't be like that." Oli said softly, grabbing his. "Sorry, sorry. I'm guessing mine's the one that looks like for a grown ass man that sits around all day and drinks beer. Better?" I asked sarcastically. I heard him sigh, and he went into the bathroom with his suit. Congrats Tom, ya' pissed him off again.

I went into my room with my suit, and closed and locked it. I stripped of my clothes and went into the bathroom.

A few cuts wouldn't hurt.
♠ ♠ ♠
See, I've found a picture of TOM SYKES FUCKING NAKED. You can see his dick. I WIN THE INTERNET.
If you go on Google and type in "tom sykes naked" it's the FIRST FUCKING PICTURE.