Status: Completed!

Begin Again

Took a deep breath in the mirror

Running her small hands down the floral fabric of her skirt, she watched her chipped but polished fingers glide back up along the smooth fabric. The light pink fabric made the white delicate flower pop.

Tucking a long curly brown strand of her hair behind her ear, she sighed. She looked down at her button up white shirt, tucked into the skirt, tugging on it slightly to pull it out. Her long golden chain was fastened around her small neck, hanging in the shirt's opening. Her short legs were tan from the ending summer, but looked long due to the skirt. Her nude colored flats hugged her small feet.

Her hair was in a low messy bun, strands falling in front of her face, she adjusted a couple of bobby pins putting the strands into place, and grabbed her mascara tube. She brushed the make-up along her long brown lashes and saw a figure appear in her doorway.

“Don’t be nervous,” She could hear behind her.

She nodded and applied a light pink lipstick. “It’s just coffee.” He said smiling.

She turned from the full-length mirror and grabbed her tan clutch. She looked up and blushed as her brother gave her a clap.

“Knock em dead.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Each chapter will be short, but let me know what you think!

And yes, it's inspired by Taylor Swift's "Begin Again."